Patch 1.17.0 — Beyond the Greymane Wall

Kino

Re: Patch 1.17.0 — Beyond the Greymane Wall

Post by Kino » Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:14 pm

我是第一次游玩乌龟wow,请问是手动更新补丁吗,我没有更新,卡在排队预估时间正在估算界面,但是排队人数并不多而且也一直没有减少,请问是因为我没有更新游戏或者客户端吗 crying_turtle

Imonobor
Has liked: 2 times

Post by Imonobor » Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:35 pm

I'm super hyped for the new Vagrant mode!
Would it be possible to right-click otherwise equippable green, blue and purple items to unlock their transmogs (and soulbind them in the process)? It would be a shame if I had to hoard all greenies until 60 just to get their transmog appearances. And it would be funny to transmog grey items into rares.
Nydas - 60 High Elf Mage (Nordanaar)
Farren - 60 Tauren Shaman (Nordanaar)
Gothric - 15 Human Paladin (Nordanaar)
Markal - 58 Undead Priest (Tel'Abim)

Breezy

Post by Breezy » Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:11 am

Plainbear wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:32 pm
Manolothegreat wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:38 pm
When will we get dwarfs shamans?
They dont want to give Ally Shamans and Horde Paladins. But if Ally get Dwarf Shamans, then Horde would get probably Tauren Paladins
Undead paladin would be pretty cool lore wise. Paladin dies in combat, the scourge bring him back to serve the Lady. If they can add a 7th class for human hunter maybe it's doable for undead as well. Not sure about balance sake/mechanically if that would be a problem or not.

Dwarf shaman sounds pretty dope though.

Sheed90

Post by Sheed90 » Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:28 pm

Kino wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:14 pm
我是第一次游玩乌龟wow,请问是手动更新补丁吗,我没有更新,卡在排队预估时间正在估算界面,但是排队人数并不多而且也一直没有减少,请问是因为我没有更新游戏或者客户端吗 crying_turtle
Why you don't write in english?

Sonofmooo

Post by Sonofmooo » Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:46 am

So newbie question (my first time playing TWoW): does the patch automatically update when we log in, or do we have to manually download it and save in our TWoW game folder?

Xerilin

Post by Xerilin » Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:55 pm

Sonofmooo wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:46 am
So newbie question (my first time playing TWoW): does the patch automatically update when we log in, or do we have to manually download it and save in our TWoW game folder?
Automatically.

Nartt

Post by Nartt » Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:12 pm

Note: We are opening recruitment for the Class Design this August!
Where can I sign up?
Is this option only for English speakers?

Dragunovi

Post by Dragunovi » Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:49 pm

Nartt wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:12 pm
Note: We are opening recruitment for the Class Design this August!
Where can I sign up?
Is this option only for English speakers?
Applications for Class Design have been closed for a while, applications will be reviewed relatively soon.
Sometimes makes items, feel free to query on Discord for questions!

Kazel9090

Post by Kazel9090 » Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:42 am

HAHA the pala nerf is such a joke :D
i think the admins are pala players :D

Fresharugula

Post by Fresharugula » Sun Oct 01, 2023 12:43 pm

Kazel9090 wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:42 am
HAHA the pala nerf is such a joke :D
i think the admins are pala players :D
Paladins don’t need a nerf , maybe in pvp slightly but whatever this is a pve experince primarily. Pvp complainers can get bent

Kribbelfritz

Post by Kribbelfritz » Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:00 pm

Imonobor wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:35 pm
Would it be possible to right-click otherwise equippable green, blue and purple items to unlock their transmogs (and soulbind them in the process)? It would be a shame if I had to hoard all greenies until 60 just to get their transmog appearances. And it would be funny to transmog grey items into rares.
This IS something I very much would like to know myself. Also if scopes are allowed to be attached to ranged weapons? Oh and this an important question for warlocks, priests and mages ehm ARE THERE ANY POOR OR COMMON QUALITY WANDS?!

Sylveria
Has liked: 1 time

Post by Sylveria » Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:01 pm

Kribbelfritz wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:00 pm
Imonobor wrote:
This IS something I very much would like to know myself. Also if scopes are allowed to be attached to ranged weapons? Oh and this an important question for warlocks, priests and mages ehm ARE THERE ANY POOR OR COMMON QUALITY WANDS?!
I think there is a wand-vendor somewhere in Stormwind..?

Starhydra

Post by Starhydra » Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:10 pm

Kribbelfritz wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:00 pm
Imonobor wrote:
I know the Razormane Seers drop Charred Razormane Wand in the Nothern Barrens. This one is easier for Horde to get and you have to be lvl 22. Maybe you can get it before that. You don´t need to be on the Weapons of Choice quest to get it.
https://classicdb.ch/?item=5092

Kolbah

Post by Kolbah » Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:59 am

what about the melee hunter changes? the wolf aspect blocks ranged attacks but allows you to use traps, again outside of combat. How to lure a target into a trap? leave at least auto-shot or give the opportunity to set traps in battle in the wolf aspect

Breezy

Post by Breezy » Tue Oct 03, 2023 3:17 am

Some of these patch changes have been a while anticipated now, hopefully everybody is satisfied to some degree today. Looking forward to trying out the new content and classes. Feels good to be logging in after not playing for a bit while the server pop got sorted out. Thanks turtle team

Mysterieslel

Post by Mysterieslel » Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:18 am

My custom chat channels are gone.

Nifelly

Post by Nifelly » Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:09 pm

I think Vagrant's Endeavor should have levelup rewards like Slow & Steady. Maybe a white trinket that just makes a camp fire every 15 minutes. Or a trinket called "Picture of your loved ones" that restores 10% of your health every 60 minutes. A white ring that just has some flavor text on it. A cloak for protection against the elements (+5 fire, nature and frost resistance). Something simple.

Breezy

Post by Breezy » Wed Oct 04, 2023 7:14 pm

Nifelly wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:09 pm
I think Vagrant's Endeavor should have levelup rewards like Slow & Steady. Maybe a white trinket that just makes a camp fire every 15 minutes. Or a trinket called "Picture of your loved ones" that restores 10% of your health every 60 minutes. A white ring that just has some flavor text on it. A cloak for protection against the elements (+5 fire, nature and frost resistance). Something simple.
Even if the rewards are more cosmetic then mechanically helpful I would say it's still a win. Just something to help motivate the next 10 levels would be cool. Also a title for s/s at level 60 would be an awesome reward.

Jfvaldesster

Re: Patch 1.16.6 — Work in progress!

Post by Jfvaldesster » Fri Oct 13, 2023 4:30 am

Xeapor wrote:
Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:59 am
Ogres my beloved, will you ever be playable?
There are no female ogres, so I don't think that possibility exists.

Urimeli

Post by Urimeli » Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:12 am

Torta wrote:
Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:37 pm
Warsong Gulch
Capturing a flag now grants your team 108 reputation up from 35 reputation, amounting to 324 reputation if you capture all three flags to win the battleground.

Arathi Basin
The reputation points granted for gathering resources has been increased from 13 to 25 for each tick, amounting to 325 reputation with 13 ticks if you acquire enough resources to win the battleground.
This is yet to be added to the game

Xudo
Has liked: 40 times

Re: Patch 1.16.6 — Work in progress!

Post by Xudo » Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:11 pm

Xeapor wrote:
Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:59 am
Ogres my beloved, will you ever be playable?
You can buy ogre skin in turtle shop and look like ogre
Xudo - tauren warrior 19 Sergeant armory.
I don't raid and rank, so you can not bother asking.
Nerf high level enchants on low level gear
Add lvl requirement to bandages
Best and optimal gear for 10-19 twinks
Have fun not only at 60.

Madmaximus76

Post by Madmaximus76 » Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:28 am

Another noob question. Following up from does the client update automatically. I run the game with the tweaks from the site and use Vanilla Fixes. Am i supposed to do something new with this new patch?

ie run tweaks again and setup vanilla Fixes? I haven't had any update notification and game seems to run fine.

Speedz1337

Post by Speedz1337 » Sat Nov 11, 2023 6:41 pm

Sheed90 wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:28 pm
Kino wrote:
Why dont u write in chinese?

Sylveria

Post by Sylveria » Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:38 am

Karanous wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 6:41 pm
Sheed90 wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:28 pm
Kino wrote:
Why dont u write in chinese?
I guess because it's an english plattform and an english topic here. The chinese have their own for discussion, afaik.

Dracarusggotham

Post by Dracarusggotham » Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:14 pm

Where I can find the Quel'dorei Destroyer of this topic? I have months looking in every port and I can't find it? Where's it?