All Companion Pets and How to Get them!

Speedz1337

All Companion Pets and How to Get them!

Post by Speedz1337 » Sat Aug 05, 2023 1:29 pm

Included here is a link of the google doc that I made to keep track of all the pets in the game. This definitely is not complete and is subject to change due to new content being released. Here is the link to the google doc page. Most of the time this google document sort the companion pet names from A to Z. If you are so inclined to sort them yourself u can save a copy of the google doc to your own google sheets so you can edit this as you please.

I decided to leave the google doc sheet up but provide a more static picture of what the google doc looks like so you can see what it looks like without filters on it since a lot of people can't make a copy of it.
Last edited by Speedz1337 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Geojak
Has liked: 22 times

Re: All Companion Pets and How to Get them!

Post by Geojak » Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:16 pm

Wow thanks alot, I needed something lkke this

Geojak
Has liked: 22 times

Post by Geojak » Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:19 pm

I see that you added alli only, bit cold yiu add horde only, too. That way it would be both usable for allaince. Currently very horde perspective only

Speedz1337

Post by Speedz1337 » Sun Aug 13, 2023 12:33 pm

It's just a lot of work to have to compile that for horde and alliance. I don't have an alliance player to confirm the information on the database. So if you have a lvl 60 ally player that you can confirm info on the database then let me know.