Pet Titles for Patch 1.17

Speedz1337

Pet Titles for Patch 1.17

Post by Speedz1337 » Fri Jul 07, 2023 1:36 pm

Specifically the titles I am talking about are Crazy Cat Lady and Lord of the Frogs. These titles are listed in this forum post here.

Crazy Cat Lady
  • Bombay
    • This cat can be bought by an alliance player and given to a horde player. It is bind on use.
  • Black Tabby
    • This cat can be bought by an alliance player and given to a horde player. It is bind on use.
    • Another thing about this cat is the item will be called Black Tabby when you buy it but the ability in your spellbook will say Maine Coon.
  • Cornish Rex
  • Orange Tabby
  • Siamese
  • Silver Tabby
  • White Kitten
  • Mr. Bigglesworth
    • This cat needs to be looted from Kel'Thuzad. This is the last boss of Naxxramas. Only one cat can be distributed per kill and it is bind on pickup.
  • Midnight
    • This cat needs to be looted from a boss in Kharazan Crypts. Archlich Enkhraz drops this pet at a 5% drop rate.

Disclaimer: I have obtained this title without the Pink Frog. This frog is not required for the Lord of the Frogs title. If you want the Pink Frog you need to have bought it from the store during the Valentine's Day Sale.

Lord of the Frogs
  • A Jubling's Tiny Home
    • This frog is going to be at the Darkmoon Faire. The quest Spawn of Jubjub must be completed. You need to lure the frog hidden under one of the carts to Morja with Dark Iron Ale Mugs. I had to spend around 5 to get the frog to Morja. She then gives you an unhatched egg which will sit in your inventory for one week. After one week the egg will hatch and you will have your Jubling companion pet!
  • Island Frog
    • This frog can be obtained through grinding various mobs in Lapidis Isle and Gilijim Isle with a 0.08% drop rate. This frog is bind on pick up so you need to grind for this one.
  • Tree Frog
    • The Darkmoon Faire will have a child named Flik which will give this frog.
  • Wood Frog
    • The Darkmoon Faire will have a child named Flik which will give this frog.
  • Dart Frog
    • This frog can be bought by the horde in either the Crossroads or Arathi Highlands. The Dart frog is unfortunately bind on pickup, so alliance players might have luck going to Primalist Bin'doga in Lapidis Isle.
  • Bullfrog
    • This frog can be bought from Dirge Quikcleave in Gadgetzan. Or grinding from random mobs around the world.
  • Golden Frog
    • This frog can be bought from the AH for a lot of gold or you can grind it from mobs with a 0.015% drop rate. Good luck with that
  • Infinite Frog
    • This frog can be bought from the AH for a lot of gold or you can grind it from the mobs inside of Black Morass with a 0.03% drop rate. Good luck with that
  • Poison Frog
    • This frog can be bought from the AH or you can grind it from the mobs in EPL with a 0.09% drop rate. Good luck with that
  • Pond Frog
    • This frog can be bought from Masat T'andr in Swamp of Sorrows.
  • Snow Frog
    • This frog can be bought from the AH or you can grind it from the mobs in Winterfall Village with a 0.03% drop rate.
  • Dream Frog
    • This frog drops from multiple mobs in Emerald Sanctum with a 0.08% chance to drop. This drop is also a bind on pick up drop.
  • Azure Frog
    • This frog can be bought from the AH or farmed from whelplings in the badlands or whelplings from Winterspring. Drop chance is 0.08% for all creatures. If you are a high level I would suggest farming them from Winterspring. More whelps in that zone.

I made a video guide in case people wanted to see in the world where these things are. This was also in an effort to compete in the turtle wow video guide forum post listed here

Last edited by Speedz1337 on Thu Jun 13, 2024 1:21 pm, edited 19 times in total.

Geojak
Has liked: 22 times

Re: Pet Titles for Patch 1.16.6

Post by Geojak » Fri Jul 07, 2023 2:03 pm

OK thaz kinda sucks having to kill kethuzad to get the title or having to have played slow and steady and being horde for the other title.

Pls rework

Speedz1337

Re: Pet Titles for Patch 1.16.6

Post by Speedz1337 » Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:19 pm

Not sure if this is the required list for these titles. It's not out yet. I am purely just guessing at the moment.

Speedz1337

Re: Pet Titles for Patch 1.17

Post by Speedz1337 » Sat Aug 05, 2023 1:35 pm

New image from Torta herself on the media-content page on discord!!!

Lasershadow

Post by Lasershadow » Sat Aug 05, 2023 2:21 pm

Hmm... for the Dart Frog maybe that goblin merchant in Wetlands could supply one to Alliance players?
Also one of the goblin merchants in Ratchet too.

Addendum: Maybe some sort of merchant near Dalaran could sell cats to the Horde? Or a goblin merchant in Sparklewater Port.

Speedz1337

Post by Speedz1337 » Mon Aug 07, 2023 11:14 pm

Also Island Frog could come from Tel'Abim drop or vendor. Or from Gilijim's Isle or Lapis Isle. Just make the ones available to all people or just make the ones exclusive on horde/alliance Bind on Use so we can trade.

Cybula25

Post by Cybula25 » Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:28 am

Torta said in a Twitter response that the Island frog will have a world drop in 1.17

Geojak
Has liked: 22 times

Post by Geojak » Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:00 am

Ah that's great news, hopefully they are aware of the dart frog allaince issue too

Uatu

Post by Uatu » Wed Oct 04, 2023 7:52 am

Man that corrupted kitten is soo hard to find, feels like i've looked behind every tree by now xD

Egoiste

Post by Egoiste » Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:36 am

It would be strange to be a male character with a "Lady" title, and a female character a "Lord"?

Hdliebtwo

Post by Hdliebtwo » Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:34 am

Great addition to titles! I want the "Crazy Cat Lady" but needing Mr. Bigglesworth I will never be able to get it. One can dream!

Speedz1337

Post by Speedz1337 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:39 pm

Egoiste wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:36 am
It would be strange to be a male character with a "Lady" title, and a female character a "Lord"?
Yeah I know. I like the Lord of the Frogs title under my name though. I think I would still use it if I was a female.

Speedz1337

Post by Speedz1337 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:39 pm

Hdliebtwo wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:34 am
Great addition to titles! I want the "Crazy Cat Lady" but needing Mr. Bigglesworth I will never be able to get it. One can dream!
I believe in you! You can make it to Naxx!

Likaleo

Post by Likaleo » Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:41 am

i have all 10 cats but no crazy cat lady title. i wonder if missed some step?

Speedz1337

Post by Speedz1337 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:17 pm

Likaleo wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:41 am
i have all 10 cats but no crazy cat lady title. i wonder if missed some step?
might try to get a GM to look at that. Or maybe make a bug report at this link

Uatu

Post by Uatu » Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:41 am

Guide is wrong, you need 11 cats for title. Cat that is lacking is Bombay

Speedz1337

Post by Speedz1337 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:16 pm

Uatu wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:41 am
Guide is wrong, you need 11 cats for title. Cat that is lacking is Bombay
Sorry everyone I just added it. Its confusing when the spells in the spellbook say one thing and the item that you learn says another. Such as maine coone and black tabby. I thought bombay was black tabby back when I made the guide. However thats not the case. Lucky hunting everyone :3.