2024 — February 7

Torta
Has liked: 1 time

2024 — February 7

Post by Torta » Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:40 pm

• Introduced Guard Didier and scripted his quest.
  • The quest "Whispers of Autumn" now offers a choice between two rewards.
  • Unearthed a Copper vein in Durotar (60.1, 61.8).
  • The quest item for "The Seeker's Demise" is now accessible to the entire group.
  • Updated greeting text for non-hunters for NPC "Twinkie Boomstick."
  • Enabled looting for Solid Chests in Tanaris (93.8, 66.2) and Hillsbrad Foothills (75.0, 41.0), as well as Alliance Chest in Silverpine Forest (63.3, 58.2).
  • Revised greeting texts for NPCs: Commander Anarileth, Magistrate Solomon, Tanalla Sagebranch, Senior Foreman Nazz Firecracker, Nelson the Nice, Brother Neals, Kelvar Greybrew, 'Slip', Talom Stridecloud, Orin Stonefury.
  • Corrected typographical errors and capitalization inconsistencies for NPCs Solnius and Erennius.
  • Implemented a blizzlike gossip menu for NPC "Ralo'shan."
  • Added new quest "Testaments Of True Love."
  • Adjusted Thorium Vein spawns, with a 90% chance for Small Thorium Vein and 10% for Rich Thorium Vein.
  • Spores now despawn when Loatheb evades, removing their buff from players.
  • Players outside Maexxna's room at the start of the encounter will be teleported inside.
  • Prevention of spawning Winter Veil trees inside instances to avoid exploits.
  • Installed invisible walls around Kel'Thuzad's throne.
  • Added an invisible wall in WSG to deter climbing on top of a tree.
  • Introduced invisible walls in Gothik's room to prevent players from climbing on bugged pathing spots.
  • The .guildname command to rename a guild is no longer restricted to Latin characters on SEA realms.
  • Increased movement speed for Erennius, Solnius, Brood Queen Araxxna, Lord Blackwald II, Clawlord Howlfang, Grizikil, and Moroes.
  • Designated Erennius as a boss, eliminating slowdown on low health.
  • Fixed Thurman Mullby's gossip.
  • Reduced respawn times of Rhok'delar quest bosses to 15 minutes.
  • Resolved an issue with auras modifying max health percentage, preventing an unliving state where players have 0 health but are technically alive and unable to release spirit.

Zokk

Re: 2024 — February 7

Post by Zokk » Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:13 pm

So youve added invisible walls in WSG, good stuff.

Why not Sort AV Horde base around that waterfall? Its become the source of so many exploits and game ruining base bias.

Speedz1337

Post by Speedz1337 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:07 am

Where is the new quest "Testaments Of True Love."?

Naonak1945

Post by Naonak1945 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:10 am

Zokk wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:13 pm

Why not Sort AV Horde base around that waterfall? Its become the source of so many exploits and game ruining base bias.
Lucky they did any pvp change.

AV will NEVER be fair or balanced.

Dacubanb

Post by Dacubanb » Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:19 am

This all great but.. I dont see "added Cloak of Shadows to rogue skillset."

Redmagejoe

Post by Redmagejoe » Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:04 am

Dacubanb wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:19 am
This all great but.. I dont see "added Cloak of Shadows to rogue skillset."
You're not going to see class changes in a weekly maintenance. Quit posting about / asking for this. There's a class changes council with staff and dozens of chosen player applicants going on right now to decide what changes. You will know when Rogue gets anything because there will likely be a massive announcement post blowing up on the forums about ALL classes.

Ataika

Post by Ataika » Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:46 am

Where Av fix ?

Ovaron

Post by Ovaron » Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:41 am

Torta wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:40 pm
  • Spores now despawn when Loatheb evades, removing their buff from players.
  • Players outside Maexxna's room at the start of the encounter will be teleported inside.
  • Installed invisible walls around Kel'Thuzad's throne.
  • Introduced invisible walls in Gothik's room to prevent players from climbing on bugged pathing spots.
Thanks to the SEA QA team for finding all those bugs in Naxx.
As usual, QA teams should have their loot removed, so they are motivated for finding more bugs in Naxx that needs fixes.

Alternativly, we should consider transfer them to the other 5 SEA Testrealms so they can share their results with correspondenting QA teams.

wary_turtle

Clickoneally

Post by Clickoneally » Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:22 am

why not put walls at horde base at waterfall and at the slope entrance in AV and put as many npcs in horde base as there are in ally base? its getting really unplayable since ally exploits its every round and even have the fkn bridge for deffing. its pathetic at this point.
Last edited by Clickoneally on Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mcpewpew

Post by Mcpewpew » Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:43 am

Zokk wrote:

What's the issue at the waterfall?

Imonobor
Has liked: 5 times

Post by Imonobor » Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:48 am

Awesome patch, thanks so much! <3
Unearthed a Copper vein in Durotar (60.1, 61.8).
If we're unearthing nodes, there are some buried herbs in Silverpine forest (at the enterance to upper tirisfal where you raised the ground), and some in Arathi (at the enterance to the new troll village zone where you raised the ground) smiling_turtle

Also could we make some herb models bigger? Nodes like Firebloom are so hard to find and click.
Nydas - 60 High Elf Mage (Nordanaar)
Farren - 60 Tauren Shaman (Nordanaar)
Gothric - 23 Human Paladin (Nordanaar)
Markal - 58 Undead Priest (Tel'Abim)

Ataika

Post by Ataika » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:13 am

Mcpewpew wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:43 am
Zokk wrote:

What's the issue at the waterfall?
Allinace pulls horde elite through textures and kite to gy/npc support

Snoodydood

Post by Snoodydood » Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:46 pm

No walls for horde in AV I see. Don't have my hopes up.
More importantly, when are they going to change the limited supply recipes from vendors that people keep scalping?

Slimthegrim

Post by Slimthegrim » Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:58 pm

Imonobor wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:48 am
Awesome patch, thanks so much! <3
Unearthed a Copper vein in Durotar (60.1, 61.8).
If we're unearthing nodes, there are some buried herbs in Silverpine forest (at the enterance to upper tirisfal where you raised the ground), and some in Arathi (at the enterance to the new troll village zone where you raised the ground) smiling_turtle

Also could we make some herb models bigger? Nodes like Firebloom are so hard to find and click.
Report it here or provide enough information and one of us can. Many of my reported chests just got fixed. Node coordinates, zone list, and name of nodes required.

https://github.com/slowtorta/turtlewow-bug-tracker

Tasman

Post by Tasman » Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:14 pm

There is an issue with Survival profession [Cleaning Cloth] recipe. It didn't appear in crafting list, after I learned it. I tried to buy another one from vendor, but it marked as already known.

Blehz

Post by Blehz » Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:22 pm

Thanks for the Rich Thorium Vein afk camper fix. Now do something about scalpers scalping limited supply recipes and I'm quite happy.

Idgaffefefef

Post by Idgaffefefef » Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:31 pm

why are yall just copy pasting every change u make thats relevant on nordanaar to telabim? please respond

Scelus12

Post by Scelus12 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:34 pm

>Reduced respawn times of Rhok'delar quest bosses to 15 minutes.

THANK YOU.

Seriously this quest has been sitting in my book for months unfinished. Love this change <3

Boriumoreminer

Post by Boriumoreminer » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:46 am

Scelus12 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:34 pm
>Reduced respawn times of Rhok'delar quest bosses to 15 minutes.

THANK YOU.

Seriously this quest has been sitting in my book for months unfinished. Love this change <3
Can anyone confirm this change is actually working? I just spent an hour looking for Simone the Inconspicuous and somebody who logged in told me they've been actively camping since the patch dropped.

I have been logging on/off in this location for a month so this change would be fucking amazing if it actually works.

Doughda

Post by Doughda » Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:21 am

So does this mean all small thorium veins have a 10% chance of being a rich one instead?

Snoodydood

Post by Snoodydood » Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:51 pm

I have not seen a single small thorium vein since the update, i'm actually convinced that the overall spawn rate is bugged and none are spawning at a regular rate. i've talked to other people and they say the same thing, have seen ANY thorium around the world

Doughda

Post by Doughda » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:27 pm

Snoodydood wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:51 pm
I have not seen a single small thorium vein since the update, i'm actually convinced that the overall spawn rate is bugged and none are spawning at a regular rate. i've talked to other people and they say the same thing, have seen ANY thorium around the world
I have only seen one small thorium vein in stilithus yesterday, all other nodes in un'goro and stilithus seem to have disappeared. either it's bugged or someone is just running around and mining them so that they can respawn as rich thorium.

Idgaffefefef

Post by Idgaffefefef » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:42 pm

why are yall just copy pasting every change u make thats relevant on nordanaar to telabim? please respond

Idgaffefefef

Post by Idgaffefefef » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:42 pm

why are yall just copy pasting every change u make thats relevant on nordanaar to telabim? please responddccccccfffffffffffff unhappy_turtle unhappy_turtle unhappy_turtle unhappy_turtle unhappy_turtle unhappy_turtle unhappy_turtle

Jc473

Post by Jc473 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:13 pm

Idgaffefefef wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:42 pm
They've said that they want to keep the servers as closely aligned as possible because it's a lot of hassle to split the codebase.

Wilsonsds

Post by Wilsonsds » Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:57 am

Jump runs just became profitable again
Schala (Priest - Holy)
Lusiena (Warrior - Prot)
Lyane (Rogue - Combat)
Fellem (Hunter - Marks)
Lustrazalux (Mage - Frost)
Gondwana (Warlock - Demo)
Esmeralden (Druid - Resto)
Aldebaran (Shaman - Ele)
Almandinite (Pally - Prot)

Hanswursdd

Post by Hanswursdd » Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:24 pm

I usually don't post on any forum. But now i do. What the heck have you done to mining? If this is the solution for overpopulated PVE server, why do we have to suffer on Tel'abim too?

Deadsorc

Post by Deadsorc » Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:34 am

This patch has completely destroyed thorium/ rich thorium node spawns. I guess you don’t want anyone running around. Now watch prices of this and crystals skyrocket.

Snoodydood

Post by Snoodydood » Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:43 am

Deadsorc wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:34 am
This patch has completely destroyed thorium/ rich thorium node spawns. I guess you don’t want anyone running around. Now watch prices of this and crystals skyrocket.
It has to be bugged. i haven't seen one in days anywhere in the world regardless of how populated the area is.

Krotux

Post by Krotux » Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:51 am

It would be nice if the bugs were looked at in the order they are reported. Unless its a emergency.

There are bugs from 2022 on the github page that still haven't been resolved, with no indication of ever being fixed.

Doughda

Post by Doughda » Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:20 am

Snoodydood wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:43 am
Deadsorc wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:34 am
It has to be bugged. i haven't seen one in days anywhere in the world regardless of how populated the area is.
And the price for arcane crystals and arcanite hasn't changed at all. they went up allot when the update came but after it just returned to where it was. I know that the update for thorium veins was supposed to stop people from afk/camping, but all it has seemingly done is made it impossible for me (and probably more people) to find any ore other then truesilver. unhappy_turtle_head

Fengselang

Post by Fengselang » Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:03 pm

Speedz1337 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:07 am
Where is the new quest "Testaments Of True Love."?
Valentine's Day exclusive task, I have completed 3, the third task props can not get, see the name should be Danassus Stelland next to the pastor trainer, but there is no props after the dialogue, urgent solution

Liberty

Post by Liberty » Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:28 pm

Torta wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:40 pm
  • Reduced respawn times of Rhok'delar quest bosses to 15 minutes.
It doesn't work for Winterspring and Silithus demons, not sure about others. I wait more then hour and they didnt respawn.
Update: demons respawn timer 15 min after a failed attempt, but not after death.