New queue prioritization system is in place!

Hamalam

Re: New queue prioritization system is in place!

Post by Hamalam » Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:34 pm

Tomsing wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:29 pm
Tomsing wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:19 pm
Hamalam wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:01 pm
you dont even know what happened all, you just see two new realms, how about come and see ,then tell me what you think ok?
I do not understand what you are trying to say. This is one example why it never worked with Chinese in European realms. You do not like the realm which is filled with Chinese, while you are Chinese yourself? Hilarious.
why must Chinese worked in European realms. This is another example why it never worked with European in Chinese realms. You can't play on every team or guild and know everyone,
[/quote]

Let me be clear, why have I never seen a European working in a Chinese guild, communication is a mutual desire, why do I have to speak your language, not just Chinese
[/quote]

Get mad harder, you're just spurting out nonsense. /IGNORE
Greetings from Ham(da)(the)... (warr) (getter) (etc..)

GIT GUD

Tomsing

Post by Tomsing » Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:36 pm

so be it!

Shaman111

Post by Shaman111 » Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:41 pm

Jsoso wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:31 pm
It's a shame that your turtle team finally adopts this kind of policy to discriminate the whole CN community. Though the rumor is already in the air for so long, I didn't think it will really happen. AND it's inappropriate, in my opinion, to apply this kind of discriminative quench rule before we CN players can transfer the characters to the Asia-realm.
In addition, this kind of priority rule against CN players is much more discriminative than just excluding CN players. This kind of policy simply says that 'Do you CN people want to play in EU realm? Ok, you can play here only after our EU people'. It's really ridiculous in nowadays modern era.
Please say that your team is now technically unable to exclude the non-english-speaking people, the only thing you can do is to put the whole CN community to a lower place.
Please just ban us.
lets just hope chinese entiltlement soon becomes distant memory :) you got 3 servers even though you bring nothing but disruption to eu server

Tomsing

Post by Tomsing » Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:42 pm

Hamalam wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:34 pm
Tomsing wrote:
Tomsing wrote:

you dont even know what happened all, you just see two new realms, how about come and see ,then tell me what you think ok?
I do not understand what you are trying to say. This is one example why it never worked with Chinese in European realms. You do not like the realm which is filled with Chinese, while you are Chinese yourself? Hilarious.
why must Chinese worked in European realms. This is another example why it never worked with European in Chinese realms. You can't play on every team or guild and know everyone,
Let me be clear, why have I never seen a European working in a Chinese guild, communication is a mutual desire, why do I have to speak your language, not just Chinese
[/quote]

Get mad harder, you're just spurting out nonsense. /IGNORE
[/quote]

That's fine with me, games aren't everything, but you're going to admit your hypocrisy and selfishness,thats what im saying

Tomsing

Post by Tomsing » Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:44 pm

Shaman111 wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:41 pm
Jsoso wrote:
It's a shame that your turtle team finally adopts this kind of policy to discriminate the whole CN community. Though the rumor is already in the air for so long, I didn't think it will really happen. AND it's inappropriate, in my opinion, to apply this kind of discriminative quench rule before we CN players can transfer the characters to the Asia-realm.
In addition, this kind of priority rule against CN players is much more discriminative than just excluding CN players. This kind of policy simply says that 'Do you CN people want to play in EU realm? Ok, you can play here only after our EU people'. It's really ridiculous in nowadays modern era.
Please say that your team is now technically unable to exclude the non-english-speaking people, the only thing you can do is to put the whole CN community to a lower place.
Please just ban us.
lets just hope chinese entiltlement soon becomes distant memory :) you got 3 servers even though you bring nothing but disruption to eu server
fine! why just come and see what happens in china realm? then talk abot this. will you???

Shaman111

Post by Shaman111 » Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:46 pm

Tomsing wrote:
Tomsing wrote:
Hamalam wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:01 pm
[/quote]

[/quote]

you got 3 chinese servers, pick one and go there

Tomsing

Post by Tomsing » Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:49 pm

Shaman111 wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:46 pm
Tomsing wrote:
Tomsing wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]
How many times do I have to say it before you understand? You come to the Chinese server to see, this server can play? For a second, if I ask you to go out in this environment, will you?

Tomsing

Post by Tomsing » Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:51 pm

Shaman111 wrote:
Tomsing wrote:
Tomsing wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]
You sleep in a dorm with your classmates, and one day you're asked to move into an uncomfortable room you don't want to live in, would you still say the same

Shaman111

Post by Shaman111 » Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:52 pm

Tomsing wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:51 pm
Shaman111 wrote:
Tomsing wrote:

[/quote]
You sleep in a dorm with your classmates, and one day you're asked to move into an uncomfortable room you don't want to live in, would you still say the same
[/quote]

server doesnt owe you shit. you got 3 servers and you still want to hog westerner realm because of some mysterious reason chinese dont want to play with other chinese. tough fucking luck man

Tomsing

Post by Tomsing » Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:59 pm

Hamalam wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:52 pm
Tomsing wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:49 pm
You have your own realms. So stay there. End of story. dead_turtle_head
I agree word for word

you guys never care about others, selfish, admit it
[/quote]

You are selfish yourselves by overflowing the EU server, creating a queue, REFUSING to speak English, REFUSING to communicate with European players, lagging the entire server because of latency, and now crying about EU players being selfish?!?!??! You people got TWO new realms.
[/quote]

why just say ?You REFUSING to speak chinese , REFUSING to communicate with chinese players,chat need two players work,ok?yes,we got TWO new realms. but it just like shit now,will you choose to trasfer?in your eye you just see two realms,and unwilling to look deeper

Shaman111

Post by Shaman111 » Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:01 pm

yeah we are all sorry that other chinese make the game for you unplayable there

Tomsing

Post by Tomsing » Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:03 pm

Shaman111 wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:52 pm
Tomsing wrote:
Shaman111 wrote:

[/quote]

server doesnt owe you shit. you got 3 servers and you still want to hog westerner realm because of some mysterious reason chinese dont want to play with other chinese. tough fucking luck man
[/quote]
then the server owe you shit?yes, we got 3 servers and you never see what it really was !!! you never feel what chinese feel, beause you are selfish and blind

Whalemilk

Post by Whalemilk » Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:04 pm

It’s funny that the Chinese don’t even like the Chinese

Shaman111

Post by Shaman111 » Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:05 pm

Tomsing wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:03 pm
Shaman111 wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:52 pm
Tomsing wrote:

[/quote]
then the server owe you shit?yes, we got 3 servers and you never see what it really was !!! you never feel what chinese feel, beause you are selfish and blind
[/quote]

i dont care. finally english speakers server puts english speaking community first. if you dont like it go play on chinese servers. if you dont like 3 chinese servers they opened just for you then go touch grass outside

we.dont.care

Jsoso

Post by Jsoso » Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:08 pm

Shaman111 wrote:
Jsoso wrote:
Please just ban us.
What kind of disruption you mentioned? We just play in our own team mainly becuase of the language issue. Player numbers is the only issue. Almost all the people complain about the quene issue. You people see the bad side of this issue and blames the CN players that came to EU server after TurtleWOW became populor. And I never hear of any WOW official realm to do such a thing. More players? Ok, let's put more servers into use. Would it be a better choice to take?
THere will be a better choice for the CN players soon or later.
You can just play by your own. All the wower will know this kind of ridiculous policy you take.
Do not take such a negative policy. WOW is a game that still is alive because of the old wow fans(I don't think there are new players). TurtleWOW did great in reactivate this old game and our the WOWers hope it can become better.

Tomsing

Post by Tomsing » Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:08 pm

Whalemilk wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:04 pm
thats wrong! It beause the servers environment and too much workshop. Don't you Europeans have a few bad guys or organizations you hate

Harkus

Post by Harkus » Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:10 pm

Tomsing wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:26 pm
Harkus wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:15 pm
Ryansean02 wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:06 pm
I suggest you change the English-speaking realm to either 'NO Chinese player realm' or 'Ban Chinese player realm', if that's what you really want. Don't be hypocritical and use English speaking as the reason. My English is better than that of most people from non-English speaking countries
People like you are not the problem and are free to stay on the EU realm smiling_turtle_head , those that can/will not speak English, shout 4=1 constantly and just do not interact with the rest of the server are
I don't understand why I have to talk to people who don't speak my language. There are so many people on this server you can't know all of them, let alone some of the people you block. As long as there are some of your friends on this server, isn't it enough
Because being able to speak to other players is kind of mandatory in a (traditional) MMORPG and is the spirit of Turtle

Tomsing

Post by Tomsing » Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:10 pm

Jsoso wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:08 pm
Shaman111 wrote:
Jsoso wrote:
Please just ban us.
What kind of disruption you mentioned? We just play in our own team mainly becuase of the language issue. Player numbers is the only issue. Almost all the people complain about the quene issue. You people see the bad side of this issue and blames the CN players that came to EU server after TurtleWOW became populor. And I never hear of any WOW official realm to do such a thing. More players? Ok, let's put more servers into use. Would it be a better choice to take?
THere will be a better choice for the CN players soon or later.
You can just play by your own. All the wower will know this kind of ridiculous policy you take.
Do not take such a negative policy. WOW is a game that still is alive because of the old wow fans(I don't think there are new players). TurtleWOW did great in reactivate this old game and our the WOWers hope it can become better.
Why should I care what you think? What I care about is what the manager thinks, and you're the one who responds to me. Besides, I don't care about you too

Tomsing

Post by Tomsing » Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:12 pm

Harkus wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:10 pm
Tomsing wrote:
Harkus wrote:

People like you are not the problem and are free to stay on the EU realm smiling_turtle_head , those that can/will not speak English, shout 4=1 constantly and just do not interact with the rest of the server are
I don't understand why I have to talk to people who don't speak my language. There are so many people on this server you can't know all of them, let alone some of the people you block. As long as there are some of your friends on this server, isn't it enough
Because being able to speak to other players is kind of mandatory in a (traditional) MMORPG and is the spirit of Turtle
So do you know everyone on this server? Can't you play a game alone? Or just a few dozen people playing a game? It's the spirit indeed but you're not forced to do it

Jsoso

Post by Jsoso » Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:14 pm

I 'll just keep my mouth shut. Somebody here are full of shit in their mouth and are not comunicative.
I just wait and see. Let the bullet fly around a bit longer.

Shaman111

Post by Shaman111 » Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:15 pm

keep crying. finally server is starting to heal :)

Tomsing

Post by Tomsing » Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:15 pm

Harkus wrote:
Tomsing wrote:
Harkus wrote:

Europe has more than one language, one country, where is inclusiveness, why must it be English, Spanish people have to speak English in the team?

Shaman111

Post by Shaman111 » Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:18 pm

Tomsing wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:15 pm
Harkus wrote:
Tomsing wrote:

Europe has more than one language, one country, where is inclusiveness, why must it be English, Spanish people have to speak English in the team?
everyone else in the world is polite to know you should speak english in international enviroment. its only chinese who cant grasp this crying_turtle

Cnsecba

Post by Cnsecba » Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:19 pm

Dear turtle teams, I tried to login from Sweden and didn't feel any prioritization (with a queue over 2000 during Europe day time). Wondering if Sweden is regarded as non Engligh speaking country, or this is the result of prioritization already??? happy_turtle_head

The2ndtree

Post by The2ndtree » Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:19 pm

Hello Turtles
I reply for my 25 Lvl orc warrior, several days ago I got to know the hardcore model, so I did login Turtle at 4th Sep. HC is really highly amusing. Now my tiny warrior is still alive in WOW but killed by quene system modification.

Yes, actually I am a Chinese player. do not make me wrong, I am not complaining. The GreatWall long quene should be understood by any humankind, whatever you are European or Chinese, nobody like it bro.

Meanwhile Turtl has done a lot of works try to improve the situation, like the Asia servers. However it is not work well. Gnome and Tauren can equip the same boot in WOW, but it is not suitable in real world. Asia servers are also facing quene issues, let me give you an example, a friend started to login the quene that night there were still 5k+ quene untill next morning when wake up.

My tiny warrior dreams that Tauren carry the Tauren big server coming to Org, and he can be reborn soon.
I wish Turtl team to set more and bigger servers, then everyone can continue their adventure who loves WOW-Turtle.
At last, Appreciate to Turtle team and the guys used to play together. stay safe and GL.

Whalemilk

Post by Whalemilk » Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:20 pm

Tomsing wrote:
Whalemilk wrote:
thats wrong! It beause the servers environment and too much workshop. Don't you Europeans have a few bad guys or organizations you hate
What do you mean by server environment? And what do you mean by workshop? (Sorry, language barrier)

Shaman111

Post by Shaman111 » Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:22 pm

Whalemilk wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:20 pm
Tomsing wrote:
Whalemilk wrote:
What do you mean by server environment? And what do you mean by workshop? (Sorry, language barrier)
he means chinese rmt mafia shitting up their server

Tomsing

Post by Tomsing » Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:22 pm

Shaman111 wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:18 pm
Tomsing wrote:
Harkus wrote:

everyone else in the world is polite to know you should speak english in international enviroment. its only chinese who cant grasp this crying_turtle
everyone else in the world is polite to know you should speak english in international enviroment. yes ,But what's wrong with us speaking Chinese on our own channel?

Shaman111

Post by Shaman111 » Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:24 pm

Tomsing wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:22 pm
Shaman111 wrote:
Tomsing wrote:

everyone else in the world is polite to know you should speak english in international enviroment. yes ,But what's wrong with us speaking Chinese on our own channel?
you dont do it. you shit up every possible channel with [][][]20y. its literally first thing i used to see when i logged in crying_turtle

Fresharugula

Post by Fresharugula » Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:25 pm

Tomsing wrote:
Shaman111 wrote:
Tomsing wrote:

They gave you three servers for that, EU server is for people who want to interact with ALL the players around them in English. We don’t want a self segregated community playing their own game alone and refusing to participate in the wider community.

Tomsing

Post by Tomsing » Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:34 pm

Shaman111 wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:24 pm
Tomsing wrote:
Shaman111 wrote:

you dont do it. you shit up every possible channel with [][][]20y. its literally first thing i used to see when i logged in crying_turtle
what can i say , i never do like this , but you need to known ,there is always a few people will, Don't treat all of us like that

Thecakeisalie

Post by Thecakeisalie » Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:37 pm

Shaman111 wrote:
Whalemilk wrote:
Tomsing wrote:

You reap what you sow. Clean up your own community and blacklist/don't play with players that rmt instead of coming to the EU realm. Of course there are a "few bad guys" on the EU realm, but most of the community take a stance against it, as can be seen with the "moo" spam and reporting of rmt advertisers.
Last edited by Thecakeisalie on Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shaman111

Post by Shaman111 » Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:37 pm

what can i say. its unacceptable for suddenly appeared 70% majority of the server play in their chinese ghetto and make original playerbase feel like strangers on their 5 year old server that used to be known for tight community. good luck on the chinese servers

Tomsing

Post by Tomsing » Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:38 pm

Fresharugula wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:25 pm
Tomsing wrote:
Shaman111 wrote:

They gave you three servers for that, EU server is for people who want to interact with ALL the players around them in English. We don’t want a self segregated community playing their own game alone and refusing to participate in the wider community.
But it doesn't have to be done, does it? And there are Asians who speak English?

Tomsing

Post by Tomsing » Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:43 pm

Thecakeisalie wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:37 pm
Shaman111 wrote:
Whalemilk wrote:

You reap what you sow. Clean up your own community and blacklist/don't play with players that rmt instead of coming to the EU realm. Of course there are a "few bad guys" on the EU realm, but most of the community take a stance against it, as can be seen with the "moo" spam and reporting of rmt advertisers.
you really dont know about the "moo" spam and reporting of rmt advertisers in china,to be honest, thats why we here after the blizzd(CN) fallen down