Donations — How does it work?

Speedz1337

Re: Turtle Shop — How does it work?

Post by Speedz1337 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:36 pm

I am a hunter and I would like a companion that could sell me ammo. The Field Repair Bot only sells Reagents. Maybe even a quiver or ammo pouch that can hold 40 slots of ammo.

Torta

Post by Torta » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:24 pm

https://turtle-wow.org/donate — all shop prices are now correctly displayed on our website. On the next update every item will be linked to its page on our knowledge database. Thanks Xerron for creating this for us!

Amuk

Post by Amuk » Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:13 pm

A few questions:

1. Will there be a black Friday sale again this year?
2. How long do illusions last when you activate them?
3. Can you change race from Ally to Horde?

Thanks!

Amuk

Gheor

Post by Gheor » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:31 am

1. Not sure about this one, so I won't really answer.
2. Illusions are removed upon death or by using the item you're given again.
3. You can faction change, there are two options in the shop, one only let's you change the race in your own faction and the other let's you change in the other faction, however to race/faction change you must pick a character or make a level 1 one with the looks you desire, because you will be asked to specify a name of a player and become their doppelganger.
-
Narrative Design for Turtle WoW

Amuk

Post by Amuk » Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:06 am

Mephistopheles wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:31 am
1. Not sure about this one, so I won't really answer.
2. Illusions are removed upon death or by using the item you're given again.
3. You can faction change, there are two options in the shop, one only let's you change the race in your own faction and the other let's you change in the other faction, however to race/faction change you must pick a character or make a level 1 one with the looks you desire, because you will be asked to specify a name of a player and become their doppelganger.
Thanks for the info - let's hope you do have a sale!

A

Myrith

Post by Myrith » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:56 pm

Hello just a quick question about the shop will you be adding race change to goblin and High to the shop at some point? hiding_smth_turtle_head

Lexi

Post by Lexi » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:47 pm

I might be mistaken but I think in world chat they said they plan to add it in the future, but I imagine it'll be several months away as to encourage people to make new high elves and goblins experiencing the new content.

Stenerjoe2

Post by Stenerjoe2 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:55 pm

Dark Ranger skin for high elves please!!!
Emmizabeth - Smite Meme
Kath - Ret Meme
Yuma - Totem Meme

Splyntrskul

Post by Splyntrskul » Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:47 am

Can a human priest change into a undead priest, does it work that way? And if so in the process change faction? Was considering changing my human priest into a undead priest, which is why I was asking. Thanks

Merikkinon

Post by Merikkinon » Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:00 pm

yes. both classes have priest as an allowable class, so you can when you do faction change.

Merikkinon

Post by Merikkinon » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:01 pm

Any updates coming to our beloved Turtle Donation Shop?

Skuggfax

Post by Skuggfax » Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:22 pm

Does anyone know what the Brainwashing Device is?

Lindzei

Post by Lindzei » Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:27 am

Skuggfax wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:22 pm
Does anyone know what the Brainwashing Device is?
I think it's to change spec without having to go to your trainer. It also offer the double spec for 500gold I think.
Failures are the stepping stones to success.

Glittergold

Post by Glittergold » Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:39 pm

Could we please have kobolds as a glyph?

Tarluk

Post by Tarluk » Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:53 am

Oh yeah, I wanna ask about some of the pets and mounts that were on this initial post but seem to be missing.

What happened to the pre-1.4 mounts? Seems that all of them used to be on the Turtle shop, but now while the Palomino, White Stallion and Frost Ram were actually made available to purchase just through gold (which is quite neat), and the pre-1.4 nightsabers, wolves and specifically the Black Ram are still available through the shop, none of the others seem to be there. The unused mechanostrider skins, the Red/Blue and Purple ones also don't seem to be on the shop.

And why are the Zergling pet and the Stag glyph no longer on the store, either?
Main character: Keldren

Tarluk

Post by Tarluk » Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:20 am

Tarluk wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:53 am
Oh yeah, I wanna ask about some of the pets and mounts that were on this initial post but seem to be missing.

What happened to the pre-1.4 mounts? Seems that all of them used to be on the Turtle shop, but now while the Palomino, White Stallion and Frost Ram were actually made available to purchase just through gold (which is quite neat), and the pre-1.4 nightsabers, wolves and specifically the Black Ram are still available through the shop, none of the others seem to be there. The unused mechanostrider skins, the Red/Blue and Purple ones also don't seem to be on the shop.

And why are the Zergling pet and the Stag glyph no longer on the store, either?
Looks like I found the answer to this question on the Discord. According to Torta, they were removed because nobody really bought them, but if you wanted to get say the Ivory Raptor, you could buy a different raptor mount from the shop and make a ticket to swap it for the Ivory Raptor.
Main character: Keldren

Rytz

Post by Rytz » Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:44 am

How do tokens and the shop work with Hardcore characters?

I donated and don't plan on spending the tokens until after 60 but I was curious if tokens (or items) are reimbursed after a character death? Sorry if this was answered already.

Thanks.

Torta

Post by Torta » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:17 am

Rytz wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:44 am
How do tokens and the shop work with Hardcore characters?

I donated and don't plan on spending the tokens until after 60 but I was curious if tokens (or items) are reimbursed after a character death? Sorry if this was answered already.

Thanks.
They're being automatically refunded on death, if occurred.

Rytz

Post by Rytz » Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:21 pm

Torta wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:17 am
They're being automatically refunded on death, if occurred.
Great - thanks!

Merikkinon

Post by Merikkinon » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:00 am

Glittergold wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:39 pm
Could we please have kobolds as a glyph?
As an illusion? Or a druid glyph?

Murdolk

Post by Murdolk » Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:01 pm

Hi everyone.
I died on my hardcore character Kartes Shaman 17 lvl 2 days ago. As I understood, my tokens should be transfered back to my account.
I still don't have them.
How can I get them back?

Lahire

Post by Lahire » Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:55 pm

It's not automatic after some days of play but you still can get it by asking a team member on discord for example.
Main: Whitemare

Meepingmeeps

Post by Meepingmeeps » Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:32 am

Hello!

I bought some tokens earlier today and I felt like I should ask how long does it take for the tokens to arrive to your account in-game? I have no problem with waiting but figured I'd ask. smiling_turtle

Fin

Post by Fin » Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:35 am

Meepingmeeps wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:32 am
Hello!

I bought some tokens earlier today and I felt like I should ask how long does it take for the tokens to arrive to your account in-game? I have no problem with waiting but figured I'd ask. smiling_turtle
Greetings!

Everything is done manual. The waiting time for the tokens to be add-ed is usually short, a few hours at most, but it depends of the time of the day. At night it will take more time because the person responsible is sleeping.

Meanwhile, you can private message TORTA#2728 on discord a screenshot of your transaction id and account name to make sure all the necessary information have been provided.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

https://discord.com/invite/mBGxmHy
The terms of a deal you accepted are not a suggestion. Respect them: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2097

Pedrostrik

Post by Pedrostrik » Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:08 pm

if i donate to get some tokens and i have 5 toons, can i divide tokens between all 5 toons?

Qixel

Post by Qixel » Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:03 pm

Pedrostrik wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:08 pm
if i donate to get some tokens and i have 5 toons, can i divide tokens between all 5 toons?
If they are all on the same account, you're good to go since turtle tokens are account wide. If they are on separate accounts, just specify in the order how many tokens you want on each account, like if you order 300 tokens but you want 100 on account 1 and 200 on account 2.

Pedrostrik

Post by Pedrostrik » Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:30 pm

thanks, they are all on same account

Pedrostrik

Post by Pedrostrik » Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:03 am

ehehe the bank mule or kodo are fantastic by 100 tokens

all 5 toons got one :-)))

Andyxds

Post by Andyxds » Sat Dec 25, 2021 1:39 am

Is the roleplay Sets still a thing? I haven't seen any on the donation page. But I did see the Scholomance Student Skin.

Qixel

Post by Qixel » Sat Dec 25, 2021 3:44 am

Andyxds wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 1:39 am
Is the roleplay Sets still a thing? I haven't seen any on the donation page. But I did see the Scholomance Student Skin.
They got removed about a year ago and put on the transmog vendor in exchange for fashion coins. The transmog vendor has since been removed from the game. Whether the vendor or the sets will return is yet to be seen.

Atanor

Post by Atanor » Sat Dec 25, 2021 10:01 am

I have a question: if i buy somthing on my HC toon now (for example a bank for 100 tokens), with the 50% discount on, and then later on i die when the 50% discount is over; will i be able to buy back the bank with 100 tokens again?