Which profession for gold

Tidushugo

Which profession for gold

Post by Tidushugo » Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:15 pm

Yo
As a new player i'd like to gather a bit of gold while leveling. I plan to go mining (to prep for endgame content and engineering), but i don't know what second profession is the best for selling at the AH ? Skinning ? Gathering ? Enchanting ? I don't know the special turtle wow professions either

Thx

Xudo

Re: Which profession for gold

Post by Xudo » Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:28 pm

Two gathering professions is best bet. I pick Mining and Herbalism. It is a bit annoying to switch between Find Herbs and Find Minerals, but it is not very tiresome.

WIth high population in mind, it is good idea to pick skinning, because all other resources might be already gathered by someone. Mobs respawn much faster.

Enchanting is bad idea, because no demand for low level materials and enchant. People use only high-level ones everytime. Greens what you going to disenchant are better to sell to vendor or even to AH.

Engineering might be good idea, because it is always useful.

Special turtle professions are Survival (minor gold sink, no possible income), Gardening (havent tried it myself). They are secondary, so you can pick them along all your other professions
Xudo - tauren warrior 19 Sergeant armory.
I don't raid and rank, so you can not bother asking.
Nerf high level enchants on low level gear
Add lvl requirement to bandages
Best and optimal gear for 10-19 twinks
Have fun not only at 60.

Tidushugo

Re: Which profession for gold

Post by Tidushugo » Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:56 am

Ok thx ;)