Gambling topic was locked with a link....

Redspark

Gambling topic was locked with a link....

Post by Redspark » Tue Aug 22, 2023 4:22 pm

So asked about gambling in this topic: viewtopic.php?t=9029
I was linked to the https://turtle-wow.org/#/rules and said to read ACCOUNT SHARING, GDKP-RUNS & BOOSTS, GOLD-SELLING, AND OTHER TYPES OF RMT.
There is 0 information about gambling/death-roll or anything even similar to it. So am I safe to assume that gambling is 100% allowed and u can make guilds and advertise these kind of services ? All I want is a yes or no, so if I get PMed / Banned by GMs in the future I can refer to this.

Thank you and apologies for the second post.

Pepesmite

Re: Gambling topic was locked with a link....

Post by Pepesmite » Tue Aug 22, 2023 5:27 pm

Redspark wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 4:22 pm
So asked about gambling in this topic: viewtopic.php?t=9029
I was linked to the https://turtle-wow.org/#/rules and said to read ACCOUNT SHARING, GDKP-RUNS & BOOSTS, GOLD-SELLING, AND OTHER TYPES OF RMT.
There is 0 information about gambling/death-roll or anything even similar to it. So am I safe to assume that gambling is 100% allowed and u can make guilds and advertise these kind of services ? All I want is a yes or no, so if I get PMed / Banned by GMs in the future I can refer to this.

Thank you and apologies for the second post.
Good afternoon!

You have read the rules and did not find there the information you were looking for. This means that the rules do not prohibit such a thing.

Lahire

Post by Lahire » Tue Aug 22, 2023 5:53 pm

It's Golden Saucer time baby! happy_turtle
Main: Whitemare

Reploidrocsa

Post by Reploidrocsa » Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:03 am

Enjoy the gambling! Just don't use real money and stick to gold okay?

Xudo
Has liked: 47 times

Post by Xudo » Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:18 am

There is an goblin NPC in Orgrimmar who is busy with gambling exactly. You pay and roll dices.
Xudo - tauren warrior 19 Sergeant armory.
I don't raid and rank, so you can not bother asking.
Nerf high level enchants on low level gear
Add lvl requirement to bandages
Best and optimal gear for 10-19 twinks
Have fun not only at 60.

Vlad1054

Post by Vlad1054 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:31 pm

Definitely agree that the balance of character abilities is crucial to an enjoyable experience. While the Turtle WoW team does a great job, checking out the detailed guides can be very helpful. In general, I like activities in which I can try my luck and gain new experience. For example, I found some great sports betting tips on Tips.GG - a specialized online platform. This is a reliable resource for anyone who wants to improve their chances in the world of betting. Worth watching if you want to get the most out of your character.