PROPER SWIFTTHISTLE NODE PLS

Murdog

PROPER SWIFTTHISTLE NODE PLS

Post by Murdog » Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:45 pm

I need it for swim speed potions, swiftness potions, agility potions, thistle teas, and the only way I can get it is an odd chance every 10 mageroyals I herb or every 5 briarthorns I herb. I don't even need mageroyals. Casters need mageroyals for intellect potions, and I'm taking their precious mageroyals just because I'm extremely desperate for swiftthistle and I'm vendoring them when I get to town.

Does it fit the lore? I don't know. It does make gameplay better. The biggest argument I've seen against that is some bs about the "market value". Imagine the biggest counterpoint to increased quality of life is predatory capitalist practices on the economy. Please give us a proper swiftthistle herb node.

Also fix the quest that makes me farm 3,000 dust devils in Westfall from the 3 available spawn points for one item that has a 0.05% drop rate. The one in Tanaris too with those elementals as well. Thanks.

Lasershadow

Re: PROPER SWIFTTHISTLE NODE PLS

Post by Lasershadow » Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:55 pm

I kinda agree to this. Mostly because my herbalists find a lot of mageroyals without swiftthistle. It's very likely that players (or their bots) are grabbing the swiftthistle and leaving the mageroyal behind.
So a meh agreement to this.

Xudo
Has liked: 51 times

Re: PROPER SWIFTTHISTLE NODE PLS

Post by Xudo » Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:23 am

Please don't do this.
This inconvenient design is part of vanilla flavour.

Mageroyal is not precious. It is gathered mostly because of Swiftthistle. So market value of Mageroyal is near vendor price. A lot of low level herbs are sold near vendor price. If uselessness of other low level herbs is a problem (and I am not sure about it) then it should be solved for all of them. Not just for Mageroyal.
Xudo - tauren warrior 19 Sergeant armory.
I don't raid and rank, so you can not bother asking.
Nerf high level enchants on low level gear
Add lvl requirement to bandages
Best and optimal gear for 10-19 twinks
Have fun not only at 60.