2000+ QUEUE

Pwnladerp

2000+ QUEUE

Post by Pwnladerp » Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:06 pm

I am happy with how much this server is growing! its 7AM here in canada west coast and there is a 2000 queue!

Twinking

Re: 2000+ QUEUE

Post by Twinking » Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:08 pm

I now also have a 2000 queue...

Hctwowfan
Has liked: 1 time

Post by Hctwowfan » Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:15 pm

Yeah it's absolutely fantastic and I'm gonna buy all the cosmetics once I'm in the game!!
Exlusively playing hc, alive toons below
Immortal Nikora Halazi Mbamba Ofofu Qsetmizi Qsetnizi
59.99 Qiri Byomvin Toraya Bjomvin Peppa Tepsi Ufofo Yolani Ygritt Rhanja Yolari Qsetlizi Bsomdi Kiri Nemsi Ufufo Ofufu
50+ Libbi Hazaru Lenymo Oronil

Pwnladerp

Post by Pwnladerp » Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:19 pm

i personally think they should open an inferno hardcore server.

but i dont know what the plans are for the future i cant wait for next patch gonna be somewhere around 20k queue and that will be so cool!

Fizzler
Has liked: 1 time

Post by Fizzler » Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:22 pm

They should add premium queue pass so I can help the devs
Fizzler - Gnome Mage 60
Yenwat - High Elf Paladin 60
Fluidstrike - Human Rogue 60
Socratus - Night Elf Druid 60
Allie - Human Warrior 60

Integer667

Post by Integer667 » Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:26 pm

they should do something to alleviate the queue, at least forbid multiboxing until chinese crisis is resolved

Pwnladerp

Post by Pwnladerp » Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:30 pm

Integer667 wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:26 pm
they should do something to alleviate the queue, at least forbid multiboxing until chinese crisis is resolved
i didnt even realise multiboxing was allowed!
thanks ill probably start that today!

Foobs

Post by Foobs » Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:35 pm

Pwnladerp wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:30 pm
Integer667 wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:26 pm
i didnt even realise multiboxing was allowed!
thanks ill probably start that today!
Hold your horses there spanky. Stay within these guidelines from the turtlewow site and you should be ok.
Multiboxing is the act of controlling multiple WoW clients simultaneously. This can entail having multiple clients open on a single machine or utilizing multiple machines to control the actions of both accounts at the same time for combat or moving. At our server, we permit the use of a maximum of two accounts at a time, with the following exceptions:

It is strictly forbidden to multibox if either of your characters is undergoing a Hardcore challenge.
It is strictly forbidden to multibox if either of your characters is flagged for PvP or is assisting others in PvP. This includes Warmode.
wary_turtle_head I'm just here for the GM's replies--Carry on!!

Geojak
Has liked: 34 times

Post by Geojak » Sun Aug 06, 2023 4:36 pm

Hoensrly, I think the sjoild open a hc only server. Probaly, faster and less work than the Chinese server.

1. Remove mysterious stranger on main server
2. Open new server hc-turtle (pve)
3. Impelemnt every char created on hc turtle is hardcore and inferno mode
4. Make a free transfer at 60 from hc to normaler Server for peoplr thaz want to become immortal

Integer667

Post by Integer667 » Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:31 pm

2200+ queue on a thursday now, insanity

Jammyxx

Post by Jammyxx » Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:01 pm

We're at 2200+ in queue right now, and thats without the new patch dropping yet. I can imagine when the patch drops it'll be a 6k+ queue. And the server will keep growing. At some point the Devs are gonna have to suck up their pride and open a HC server.

It's the only way at this point to ensure the server runs optimally and everyone can play without these extortionate queues.

Even the Chinese server at this point will only help for so long.

Hardcore levelers make up atleast 25% of the population.

Ingameacc12345

Post by Ingameacc12345 » Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:45 pm

Jammyxx wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:01 pm
Even the Chinese server at this point will only help for so long.
I hope I'm wrong but I have doubts if it's going to help at all when transfers are not forced.

Xudo
Has liked: 51 times

Post by Xudo » Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:12 pm

Fizzler wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:22 pm
They should add premium queue pass so I can help the devs
Priority queue for those who ever donated something is good start. I believe that very few people among all those 12k paid anything.
Xudo - tauren warrior 19 Sergeant armory.
I don't raid and rank, so you can not bother asking.
Nerf high level enchants on low level gear
Add lvl requirement to bandages
Best and optimal gear for 10-19 twinks
Have fun not only at 60.

Pett

Post by Pett » Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:40 pm

The more crowded it gets the less I'm inclined to play and I absolutely loved Turtle WOW and contributed on more than one occasion. I wish it wasn't so and had more than one server.

Pett

Post by Pett » Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:55 pm

Was going to pop in and play for 30 minutes before going to work.... nope the queue is too long and it has dropped to waiting 45 minutes to get in... this is just soul crushing that I can't seem to log in for the few minutes a day I could play now. It's just designed for people without jobs or lives now.

Kalisperis

Post by Kalisperis » Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:58 pm

Pett wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:55 pm
Was going to pop in and play for 30 minutes before going to work.... nope the queue is too long and it has dropped to waiting 45 minutes to get in... this is just soul crushing that I can't seem to log in for the few minutes a day I could play now. It's just designed for people without jobs or lives now.
You are unlucky because you are trying to join when it's prime time for Asia and the server is overloaded... I hope you can try again later unhappy_turtle_head

Kheiron

Post by Kheiron » Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:13 pm

I haven't been this happy since the time Skullcrusher had 2hr long queues.

Pett

Post by Pett » Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:05 pm

Maybe we need to restrict china from having a bazillion accounts. Dunno but this is untenable at the moment. Anyone have a good low pop alternative?

Integer667

Post by Integer667 » Sat Aug 12, 2023 1:18 pm

3000 queue today, things looking wonderful

Grin

Post by Grin » Sat Aug 12, 2023 1:21 pm

Patience and discipline!

Tacticalnelf

Post by Tacticalnelf » Sat Aug 12, 2023 1:25 pm

3200 queue T-T

Islandripper

Post by Islandripper » Sat Aug 12, 2023 1:50 pm

The only hours I have to play are plagued by a 40 min wait time turtle wow is a fun game but these queue times have ruined the game for me because I don't have all day to sit in a queue. I had a lot of fun but waiting 40 mins kills a game for me plus when you log on there is no mobs no gnodes just a ghost and people waiting to tag mobs. I really had fun and the deves have really come up with something niche here but who has 90 mins to sit and wait to play a game? I'm gunna try another wow plus server I CANT STAND QUEUE TIMES. It would be nice if they made a sever only for people that donate and split the server pop already or your gunna fall faster than you rose. Not every one can sacrifice there life to wait and play this game I really hope the deves do somthing soon or people gunna stop playing. No one wants to wait an hour to play a game come on deves make a new realm. All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty. The wealth of the wise is their crown, but the folly of fools yields folly.

Tristoguasto

Post by Tristoguasto » Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:01 pm

Man 3100+ queue, over 70 minutes.. looking fantastic.

Drubarrymooer

Post by Drubarrymooer » Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:30 pm

Islandripper wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 1:50 pm
The only hours I have to play are plagued by a 40 min wait time turtle wow is a fun game but these queue times have ruined the game for me because I don't have all day to sit in a queue. I had a lot of fun but waiting 40 mins kills a game for me plus when you log on there is no mobs no gnodes just a ghost and people waiting to tag mobs. I really had fun and the deves have really come up with something niche here but who has 90 mins to sit and wait to play a game? I'm gunna try another wow plus server I CANT STAND QUEUE TIMES. It would be nice if they made a sever only for people that donate and split the server pop already or your gunna fall faster than you rose. Not every one can sacrifice there life to wait and play this game I really hope the deves do somthing soon or people gunna stop playing. No one wants to wait an hour to play a game come on deves make a new realm. All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty. The wealth of the wise is their crown, but the folly of fools yields folly.
You've posted this several times. Please don't copy and paste the same post. There's no need to cross post either.

Safie

Post by Safie » Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:47 pm

2348 in queue. This whole thread with all these queues. This is unacceptable. I know this is a free server, and am grateful to be able to play on it. It's been quite some time since I've had this much fun playing WoW. But you have to fix these long queues. You should have been prepared for something like this to happen. This just shows that one server is not enough.