[Release] Boneless Undead Model

Witchblade

[Release] Boneless Undead Model

Post by Witchblade » Wed May 31, 2023 5:03 am

Note: Please do not use these 2 patch files along with my "Undead Red Eyes" patch as it creates conflict between the 3 patch files and stops them all from functioning due to the boneless model using a different mesh. (Referring to this post viewtopic.php?t=7010)

if theres any issues with the patch or download link let me know on discord **#0333, if my nitro runs out you can just find me by searching ** in the server, also dont forget to rename them A-Z or 1-9 if you already have existing files under these names

Boneless Undead

Male

Female

Download Links

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ldkln1hdzbrg8 ... 8.mpq?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bacmvj007ed0g ... 9.mpq?dl=0

Boneless Undead With Red Eyes

Male

Female

Download Links

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2mgay92ii9nu8 ... 6.mpq?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/p0cuoj6p1kras ... 7.mpq?dl=0
Last edited by Witchblade on Fri Dec 22, 2023 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Allwynd01

Re: [Release] Boneless Undead Model

Post by Allwynd01 » Wed May 31, 2023 10:14 am

I've used this before or a previous version uploaded on the forums despite playing Alliance, but I noticed that each time the Turtle WoW client received an update, this patch would stop working, even disappear from the game files forcing me to reapply it each time there is an update and I just gave up on that endeavor.

Is this one the same or does it persists after updates?

Witchblade

Post by Witchblade » Wed May 31, 2023 12:15 pm

Allwynd01 wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 10:14 am
I've used this before or a previous version uploaded on the forums despite playing Alliance, but I noticed that each time the Turtle WoW client received an update, this patch would stop working, even disappear from the game files forcing me to reapply it each time there is an update and I just gave up on that endeavor.

I haven't used/seen anybody else post this patch on this forum unless they did but deleted it completely, either im blind and didnt see or its under a completely different name and sub forum

Allwynd01

Post by Allwynd01 » Wed May 31, 2023 8:49 pm

Witchblade wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 12:15 pm
Allwynd01 wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 10:14 am

I haven't used/seen anybody else post this patch on this forum unless they did but deleted it completely, either im blind and didnt see or its under a completely different name and sub forum
Well, I have downloaded this mod from here before. I'm sure someone linked it and uploaded it on MEGA or something.

Kremmen

Post by Kremmen » Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:56 am

Does this leave the jawless face options "intact"?
Plaidskull - Undead Warrior
<TurtleHeads>
Progression/ guild based in the Oceanic region
Times: Monday/Saturday 7:45pm AEST (9:45am Server Time), Sunday fun/progression events 8pm AEST (10am Server Time).
https://discord.gg/gBcH9sG75n

Witchblade

Post by Witchblade » Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:48 am

Kremmen wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:56 am
Yes since its deemed as "too extreme" for the Chinese version of world of warcraft

Kremmen

Post by Kremmen » Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:51 am

Witchblade wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:48 am
Kremmen wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:56 am
Yes since its deemed as "too extreme" for the Chinese version of world of warcraft
Hmm, well would it be possible to get the jawless facial features working with the boneless Undead model? I opened up the patch with an mpq editor but I wouldn't even know where to start, or if an mpq editor is all I would require to make such a change.
Plaidskull - Undead Warrior
<TurtleHeads>
Progression/ guild based in the Oceanic region
Times: Monday/Saturday 7:45pm AEST (9:45am Server Time), Sunday fun/progression events 8pm AEST (10am Server Time).
https://discord.gg/gBcH9sG75n

Cervantes

Post by Cervantes » Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:24 am

This is awesome :)
maybe another feature in the Character section for Forsaken is the option to have elven ears.

Due to the Lore:

"Undead humans and elves freed from the Lich King's control, the Forsaken are a strange and dark force. Hailing from the twisted, skittering darkness of Undercity, the Forsaken are nominally allied with the Horde but serve only themselves. "

https://vanilla-wow-archive.fandom.com/wiki/Forsaken
Seymour Siegfried Jones
Holy Knight

Imonobor

Post by Imonobor » Sat Dec 16, 2023 8:40 am

This is awesome, thanks for sharing!
Would it be possible to make an HD version that has the same fidelity as the models from the HD mod?
Nydas - 60 High Elf Mage (Nordanaar)
Farren - 60 Tauren Shaman (Nordanaar)
Gothric - 15 Human Paladin (Nordanaar)
Markal - 58 Undead Priest (Tel'Abim)

Jstansberry

Post by Jstansberry » Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:15 am

Does this also include the changes to Strat that turn the mountains of bones into mountains of bread?

Witchblade

Post by Witchblade » Fri Dec 22, 2023 12:18 am

Imonobor wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 8:40 am
Would it be possible to make an HD version that has the same fidelity as the models from the HD mod?
i dont develop the HD mod so i cant answer that

Witchblade

Post by Witchblade » Fri Dec 22, 2023 12:18 am

Jstansberry wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:15 am
Does this also include the changes to Strat that turn the mountains of bones into mountains of bread?
no only player model

Imonobor

Post by Imonobor » Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:58 am

Witchblade wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 12:18 am
Imonobor wrote:
The HD mod basically just extracts the player models from Legion and backports them. Do you know if the censured boneless undead models were ever updated in Legion? If so, it might be possible to extract them and make them work in turtle.
Nydas - 60 High Elf Mage (Nordanaar)
Farren - 60 Tauren Shaman (Nordanaar)
Gothric - 15 Human Paladin (Nordanaar)
Markal - 58 Undead Priest (Tel'Abim)

Witchblade

Post by Witchblade » Fri Dec 22, 2023 7:39 pm

Imonobor wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:58 am
Witchblade wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 12:18 am
Imonobor wrote:
The HD mod basically just extracts the player models from Legion and backports them. Do you know if the censured boneless undead models were ever updated in Legion? If so, it might be possible to extract them and make them work in turtle.

afaik the original boneless model was exclusive to the chinese client and the rest of the world didn't have it until legion, you're gonna have to ask the owner of the HD mod about this because i dont have much knowledge about it