Mosspider egg quest

Thorgaaz

Mosspider egg quest

Post by Thorgaaz » Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:04 pm

Ok really. I was a lvl26 HC Warrior (Naughty) and just died because of this (at this lvl green) Quest. And i do realize that i wont get my Char. back from posting here. But WtF guys? The quest is nonelite, but it instantly spawned so many spiders in my face that i couldnt possibly survive even with Potion and 30 min. cooldown used. And i was at full health too. The Stone-tablet quest in Trisfal glade is a different Story, there you can see its elite and it is a new area/fraction quest. There i can see it coming, thats why i didnt do it.

But this is simply (you play on this server first Time? You die) i really want to know what exactly the plan is here. Spawning Matriarchs and other Spiders directly on me, because i dared to try an nonelite lvl17 Quest at lvl 26.
This is Bullshit and you know it. Also i didnt even get the egg... so you expect me to do this multiply Times?

Thanks for reading.

Markuis

Re: Mosspider egg quest

Post by Markuis » Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:15 pm

Could you share the quest link from the database?

Thorgaaz

Post by Thorgaaz » Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:29 pm

The quest is from the Barrens and called Deepmoss Spider eggs. The spiders spawned when i clicked on one egg at the Venture and Co Compound in Stonetalon Mountains.
https://database.turtle-wow.org/?quest=1069

Geojak
Has liked: 11 times

Post by Geojak » Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:22 pm

It's bugged. On classic it woild not spawn spiders like this. So it's easy to die there as hc coming with the classic expectations.

I think noone ever bothered to report it on the bug tracke

Atleast I didn't. I like it harder better

Sondier

Post by Sondier » Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:30 am

I know this is old but I just wanted to bump this and say that this quest is still complete bullshit, at least on a class like a warrior. It's also like that on the other egg "digging" quest in the barrens (I forget the exact name). Pretty much death in 3 seconds and no chance to run, even with potions. Can these be balanced a little, please?

Macro

Post by Macro » Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:43 pm

Geojak wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:22 pm
It's bugged. On classic it woild not spawn spiders like this. So it's easy to die there as hc coming with the classic expectations.

I think noone ever bothered to report it on the bug tracke

Atleast I didn't. I like it harder better
I have to agree here. I'm 21 War HC and I like the idea of this being challenging. I don't want this game to be nerfed. Barrens isn't that bad to die in. It's relatively quick compared to higher levels.

I would take a deep breath and take in what you've learned.