Movable Survival Boats

Zulnam

Movable Survival Boats

Post by Zulnam » Fri Sep 02, 2022 7:31 am

Currently Survival boats are static items that the player cannot move. This is an oversight in my opinion as the boats have massive roleplay potential. It would be incredible if people could actually move them, and others.

I know the boat has a 50+ for fishing, perhaps to avoid anything being too "overpowered", a new boat could be added for this, at skill-up 100.

Rowing Boat
Allows bearer to traverse waters and carry others as well.

Boat doesn't need any speed increase, and (depending on how difficult it is to do) could have a limit of how many people are on it, blocking it from moving.

Please consider this for the roleplayers.

Gheor

Re: Movable Survival Boats

Post by Gheor » Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:33 am

Hello.

Your suggestion is sound and would definitely be cool. It'd require heavy scripting and it'd probably not even be possible considering the client limitations of the version we're using. Nevertheless I'll pass this to the others and see if it's even possible to begin with.
-
Narrative Design for Turtle WoW

Raukodor

Post by Raukodor » Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:45 am

Mayyyyube create it as a acuatic mount only usable in water that allows fishing? Is that possible to.do?
Khanzo. Blademaster and Explorer

Zulnam

Post by Zulnam » Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:46 am

I think the real challenge will be creating a mount that has physicallity. Since mounts are extension to players and as such have no collision with other players.