Constant Disconnects

Ibmental

Constant Disconnects

Post by Ibmental » Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:06 am

I havnt seen anybody post about this, so Ill post it. Game is crashing every few minutes, if not sooner, since the reset earlier. Its a server wide thing that seems to be affecting everybody, as observed in world/guild chats.

Thanks in advance.

Dumont

Re: Constant Disconnects

Post by Dumont » Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:08 pm

Ditto, I had to give up last night. Hopefully fixed now?

Tobius

Post by Tobius » Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:02 pm

Yep, crashes only started today for me. Never had a problem before

Conqru

Post by Conqru » Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:04 pm

i'm constantly dcing from server...

Akos1896

Post by Akos1896 » Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:24 pm

Try deleting cache and checking if your net works fine. As a last measure reinstall the game I guess

Pepesmite

Post by Pepesmite » Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:55 pm

Hello! We are sorry that you are experiencing such difficulties. However, most connections problems are usually caused by your ISP. We advise in such cases to change the type of connection or try VPN.

Sraken

Post by Sraken » Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:03 pm

So i'm having the same issue. Im from Latvia and there is a guild memeber that DC same time as i do and he is from Sweden. These random Disconnects happen at various times. Im using Ethernal cable and dont see any drops on my pings during disconnects. I havent talked with the other guy who had Disconnects if he resolved anything but Its geting worse lately. Yesterday it happnd twice during 1 BWL run and today i had 2 disconnects within 3 hours of gameplay.

Shenjo

Post by Shenjo » Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:17 pm

Any update on this? I have been having the same issue for a while and thought it was my ISP but its not. I constantly have 5kms lag spikes which last for minutes and the other day I had a 27kms. Multiple people are having this issue it seems I understand things can go wrong from time to time but could we at least look into this? thanks.

Pepesmite

Post by Pepesmite » Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:55 am

Shenjo wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:17 pm
Any update on this? I have been having the same issue for a while and thought it was my ISP but its not. I constantly have 5kms lag spikes which last for minutes and the other day I had a 27kms. Multiple people are having this issue it seems I understand things can go wrong from time to time but could we at least look into this? thanks.
Hello! There are currently no restrictions or issues on the server side, and the network status is stable. If we mention that the issue lies with your ISP, it means that your specific ISP is experiencing difficulties on a certain data path. While you may not notice any issues and all your resources may be functioning properly, if you trace where the problems begin, you will find that they are related to your ISP. In these situations, we suggest using a VPN.
Also, here are a few other options that might help.
1.Change connection type wired/WiFi/hotspot
2.Reboot the router
3.change the IP address in the router
4.Reboot the PC several times.
5.Reinstall the client.

Ataika

Post by Ataika » Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:58 am

Yeah i suddently start having 700ms periodicallly, all other online games go smooth as usual for 40ms
The "go reload ur pc" sugestions wont help for sure since its clearly some turtle side problem, whatever.

Majestik51

Post by Majestik51 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:32 pm

me from my experience in Turtle since long time theres no DC from server, BUT game crashes when im in big raid Boss encounters.

for example the one time that i was completely frustrated was when on Majordomo we started and mid fight my game crashed, then i was ported out of MC and i couldnt loot my item from the box anymore.
Another example last night, our raid leader crashed his game on Nefarian mid fight, and then he couldnt loot anything afterwards....

this thing with the loot is a serious problem for me and i think for all players, something must be done imo.
Necromantis - 60 lvl Warlock

Mfcortex11

Post by Mfcortex11 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:28 pm

Still having this exact problem, Constant lag spikes, sometimes lasting minutes and then disconnecting, no one responded a possible working fix on my posts about this.
Something definitly changed on the server end, i played fine the first couple months.
Seems i'll have to find a new hobby :(

Sraken

Post by Sraken » Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:54 pm

Here is my update from 18.feb. I was going trough pings all day had 0 drops crashed few more times. Next Day issue was gone and never had it back again. This just proves my point that this is Server side and issue is regional. I think it has to do something with turtlewow running on multiple servers and zone layering but what do i know. I'm not devoleper sad_turtle_head

I'm just glad i hadn't any DC's from 19th feb.

Pepesmite

Post by Pepesmite » Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:03 pm

Sraken wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:54 pm
Here is my update from 18.feb. I was going trough pings all day had 0 drops crashed few more times. Next Day issue was gone and never had it back again. This just proves my point that this is Server side and issue is regional. I think it has to do something with turtlewow running on multiple servers and zone layering but what do i know. I'm not devoleper sad_turtle_head

I'm just glad i hadn't any DC's from 19th feb.
Hello!

This conclusion is invalid because the server sends data packets in the same way to everyone, but each ISP receives them differently.

The server cannot intentionally give you a bad connection while giving other players a good one; it simply doesn't work that way.

In your case, it seems that your ISP has improved or fixed the issue, resulting in the problem being resolved for you.

It's good to hear that you are no longer experiencing ping problems.