Can't log in to realm

Xirad

Can't log in to realm

Post by Xirad » Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:00 am

I haven't played for a few weeks and tonight (12/15) when I launched the WoW.exe it basically asked me all over again the questions to help me choose a Realm (I did not use the launcher.exe but wow.exe).

It then said I've been assigned to the TurtleWow Realm. Then I get the realmslist window with just TurtleWow in it, says I have 1 character there and says server pop is High. I click OK and it says logging in and then the Realmslist Window pops up again. If I try 2 or 3 times it just hangs saying Logging in to Game Server.

I can't find any announcements that the server is down or actually any thing showing the current stats of the server here on the website.. Does this mean it's at capacity and I just need to wait to get a slot?

Have never had this issue before.

Regards,

Xirad

Swarley420

Re: Can't log in to realm

Post by Swarley420 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:20 am

Same

Daddym0e

Post by Daddym0e » Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:25 am

Ditto. A reply to my own thread on this suggested there was a server restart that wasn't quite going as planned. Let's see what happens.

Ozisik

Post by Ozisik » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:12 am

Same here. I've just downloaded the game again, and I didn't change de realmlist as described at the homepage of the server website. Worked just fine.