PvP vendor rewards

Shenjo

PvP vendor rewards

Post by Shenjo » Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:51 pm

Hi,

Can we please see a change to the current PvP vendor reward system for Silverwing, Warsong and Arathi. Champions Hall requires me to be Rank 6 to enter!? Many of these items are great for leveling and contain weapons, trinkets, rings, cloaks as you probably know which was in the original Vanilla WoW.

I know this is not a PvP realm (Nordanaar) and that not as many people play PvP thats fine but I feel that you are discouraging players from not only playing PvP but from playing on the server as a whole. I think this could encourage RP elements in Ashenvale as well while leveling too if you made this change. You could even have events like battle for Hillsbrad or something or battle for Ashenvale?

Xudo
Has liked: 40 times

Re: PvP vendor rewards

Post by Xudo » Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:57 pm

You don't need to enter Champions Hall to buy items from battleground reputations. Visit bg places in the world. For Horde warsong it is northern exit from Barrens.
For Alliance warsong it is west of Fallen Sky Lake in Ashenvale.
For Horde arathi it is north of Hammerfall in Arathi Highlands.
For Alliance arathi it is Refuge Pointe in Arathi Highlands.
Xudo - tauren warrior 19 Sergeant armory.
I don't raid and rank, so you can not bother asking.
Nerf high level enchants on low level gear
Add lvl requirement to bandages
Best and optimal gear for 10-19 twinks
Have fun not only at 60.

Shenjo

Post by Shenjo » Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:51 am

Xudo wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:57 pm
You don't need to enter Champions Hall to buy items from battleground reputations. Visit bg places in the world. For Horde warsong it is northern exit from Barrens.
For Alliance warsong it is west of Fallen Sky Lake in Ashenvale.
For Horde arathi it is north of Hammerfall in Arathi Highlands.
For Alliance arathi it is Refuge Pointe in Arathi Highlands.
The vendors only say tabards for 5G and nothing else, I went into a BG 10-19 and some twinks there told me you need rank2 but I have rank2 on my main and the vendors still sell only the tabard?

Seems you need to get rank6 at 10-19 which is alot of honor to get considering this is a RP server.

Xudo
Has liked: 40 times

Post by Xudo » Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:57 am

You can reach reputation up to exalted and then you get access to vendors I listed above. You need to reach at least friendly reputation to see items they offer. The higher your reputation grade (honored/revered/exalted) the more things you will see.
Max rank on lvl 19 is 3 regardless of the amount of honor. The only useful thing you can buy at this level is PvP trinket from rank 2. You can buy it from orc just outside of Champions hall (or whatever it is called in Alliance).
Xudo - tauren warrior 19 Sergeant armory.
I don't raid and rank, so you can not bother asking.
Nerf high level enchants on low level gear
Add lvl requirement to bandages
Best and optimal gear for 10-19 twinks
Have fun not only at 60.