Glyph Suggestion "Glyph Of The Wandering Eye"

Malldictus

Glyph Suggestion "Glyph Of The Wandering Eye"

Post by Malldictus » Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:41 pm

Hi there Turtle Team And fellow Turtles.

I was talking about glyphs with my mate while playing, and like that we came up with this idea for a cool and immersive Glyph!

The Glyph Would be called " Glyph Of The Wandering Eye" The Challenge of this Glyph would be that after activating this in lvl 1 you will have the cammera zoom all the way in so you play the game in first person all the way to 60! where the challenge will end, and you will be able to zoom out again " if you wish"

Now this Challenge would be amazing to bump up the difficulty in a alternative way and also get immersed into the world by looking at it and get a whole new feeling of ever so familiar zones and dungeons! this would also spice HC runs up for those who dare to mix it "I WOULD!". imagine how nice and how different you would play Rogue and utilize your stealth to check corners that you where able to see past with different camera angels before, but now you need to use wit and smarts to overcome what the world has in store for you!

The reward of this strange yet super cool challenge would be a Tabard with a custom eye symbol on it, and a non combat companion that looks like the warlocks eye of killrog, and last but not least the Title "The Observer"

I hope you like the idea and we will be able to SEE this fun Glyph enhance our adventure with this Glyph in the future.

Thank you Team turtle for this amazing world you are reimagining, and thank you Turtles to fill it with glorious adventures to explore it all with!

Please Leave a turtle_in_love_head if you would like to have this Glyph as a option to your experience.

-Mallore- satisfied_turtle

Archeruss

Re: Glyph Suggestion "Glyph Of The Wandering Eye"

Post by Archeruss » Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:00 pm

turtle_in_love_head

Kargal

Post by Kargal » Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:09 pm

turtle_in_love_head

Everynowandlen

Post by Everynowandlen » Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:40 am

Whenever I see wow videos or streamers playing they normally have the camera zoomed in all the way out, and I find it a little annoying because I can't see the action. I always play zoomed in to where my character is right up close, I find it very immersive. Adding this glyph into the game would be an amazing addition to turtle wow. Amazing Idea! I hope this gets considered.
-Milasi :>

turtle_in_love_head

Darktifa

Post by Darktifa » Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:08 am

Useless suggestion that 90% wont use
Try this --> viewtopic.php?p=92887&hilit=person+camer#p92887
Czasku wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:31 pm
After Reading Turtle WoW's forum i understood why Blizzard stopped responding on their own forum topics.

Malldictus

Post by Malldictus » Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:37 am

Reply to Darktifa

The Great thing about Glyphs is that it is 100% a choice and you are never forced to do it. Those who would like to try it out can and those who would find it useless can leave it be. Therefor i hardly see this be "Useless" since it a gimmick with rewards for those who are curious to try out something new.

And I believe this would be fairly simple to implement.

Malldictus

Post by Malldictus » Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:42 am

[quote=Everynowandlen post_id=93195 time=1713681613 user_id=120777]
Whenever I see wow videos or streamers playing they normally have the camera zoomed in all the way out, and I find it a little annoying because I can't see the action. I always play zoomed in to where my character is right up close, I find it very immersive. Adding this glyph into the game would be an amazing addition to turtle wow. Amazing Idea! I hope this gets considered.
-Milasi :>

turtle_in_love_head
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to Everynowandlen

Thanks for the great vibes mate turtle_in_love_head . I do hope this will be a option down the road for the adventures that want to see the world in a new way, and prob die because you wont be able to see mobs behind walls unhappy_turtle_head .

Xudo
Has liked: 51 times

Post by Xudo » Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:08 am

I don't see the point in rewarding people who play this way.

May be we should also reward people who walk only backwards?
Xudo - tauren warrior 19 Sergeant armory.
I don't raid and rank, so you can not bother asking.
Nerf high level enchants on low level gear
Add lvl requirement to bandages
Best and optimal gear for 10-19 twinks
Have fun not only at 60.

Malldictus

Post by Malldictus » Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:58 pm

[quote=Xudo post_id=93208 time=1713697707 user_id=140595]
I don't see the point in rewarding people who play this way.

May be we should also reward people who walk only backwards?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These rewards are not even beneficial it is only flash and bragging rights, though the mode is simply a *OPTION* for those who wanna immerse themselves into the old and new areas of turtle wow a new way smiling_turtle_head

Sure if you find this glyph does not fit the playstyle you would try, then simply do not use it.
Last edited by Malldictus on Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Xudo
Has liked: 51 times

Post by Xudo » Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:05 pm

Ataika wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:07 pm
Iam up for "reward of ban for suggestions".
It works like this - twow devs read your suggestion and implement it, then look into metrics. If the suggestion does not work and bring expected amount of players, you get banned for supporting crappy suggestion and wasting twow devs time. Would be a valuable lesson for you.

Sadly Torta wont accept this.
Xudo - tauren warrior 19 Sergeant armory.
I don't raid and rank, so you can not bother asking.
Nerf high level enchants on low level gear
Add lvl requirement to bandages
Best and optimal gear for 10-19 twinks
Have fun not only at 60.

Malldictus

Post by Malldictus » Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:18 pm

Xudo a short reply on my end here. I highly doubt I will get a ban for posting a idea for a glyph here. Let alone an idea and not a demand, I just bring this up because I love the game and I love the way the Twow devs are approaching the experience in here, with a lot of cool options for folk to enjoy

The Twow devs are clearly passionate about exploring the options they have with their version of a vanilla + experience. Therefore I just had to share a simple idea with some background since I felt like it would fit alongside their ways of immersing the player.

Espera

Post by Espera » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:33 pm

turtle_in_love_head

Mac

Post by Mac » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:34 pm

Why would they have a suggestion forum and then ban people for making suggestions it it? Seems a bit silly.

Malldictus

Post by Malldictus » Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:11 pm

[quote=Mac post_id=93351 time=1713900897 user_id=20980]
Why would they have a suggestion forum and then ban people for making suggestions it it? Seems a bit silly.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was just me missunderstanding a post tbf sad_turtle_head it was from a nother "suggestion" since some felt like ppl came with bad ideas so its clearly not a thing.