Where is the support function on the TWoW website?

Toaomb

Where is the support function on the TWoW website?

Post by Toaomb » Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:03 am

I've seen on here that you should go to account management and then ban appeal or something to contact support- but I haven't been banned, so it appears I can't make a ticket?

My situation is unique: Due to a language barrier miscommunication or something similar, I was 24 hour banned while trying to tell a GM that someone was being racist. I am not and never have been racist, but trying to inform on a racist got me temp banned. I was also banned from the Discord, which is where I posted about it originally. To clarify, I did not use any racist words in my post, but it was close enough for them to flag me and ban me. I am trying to get that ban lifted because I have been an active member of the community for 2 years and have had no issues. I am trying to be active and make the server a more inclusive space.

I made inflammatory remarks about the Queen of England and made an insensitive joke every once in a looooooong while, but they were all a far cry from bannable offenses.

My name is Toaomb on the Discord, may I please get an unban or maybe a solid link that links directly to the contact page for the people who can help me and not just a connection to the main website or Account Management page which don't help in this case? Unless I am mistaken, could be!

Thank you!

- Toaomb

Pepesmite

Re: Where is the support function on the TWoW website?

Post by Pepesmite » Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:04 am

Toaomb wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:03 am
I've seen on here that you should go to account management and then ban appeal or something to contact support- but I haven't been banned, so it appears I can't make a ticket?

My situation is unique: Due to a language barrier miscommunication or something similar, I was 24 hour banned while trying to tell a GM that someone was being racist. I am not and never have been racist, but trying to inform on a racist got me temp banned. I was also banned from the Discord, which is where I posted about it originally. To clarify, I did not use any racist words in my post, but it was close enough for them to flag me and ban me. I am trying to get that ban lifted because I have been an active member of the community for 2 years and have had no issues. I am trying to be active and make the server a more inclusive space.

I made inflammatory remarks about the Queen of England and made an insensitive joke every once in a looooooong while, but they were all a far cry from bannable offenses.

My name is Toaomb on the Discord, may I please get an unban or maybe a solid link that links directly to the contact page for the people who can help me and not just a connection to the main website or Account Management page which don't help in this case? Unless I am mistaken, could be!

Thank you!

- Toaomb
Greetings!

You need to log in on our website -> go to account management - > find under the status "contact support"

I have highlighted with a red line where to look.

Toaomb

Post by Toaomb » Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:50 am

Thank you for your time my friend! Unfortunately there isn't an option there because I am not banned on Turtle WoW at all, I am banned on the Discord server because of a miscommunication that was cleared up. Maybe I am misunderstanding, and for that I apologize, but here is what I see:

Account Status: Active

There is no link to click or way to message of any kind, likely because there is no problem with my account itself- I am seeking to be unbanned from Discord just as I was unbanned from Turtle WoW because it was a miscommunication not an actual bannable offense :) Thank you!

My name on Discord is Toaomb!

- Toaomb

Pepesmite

Post by Pepesmite » Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:50 am

Toaomb wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:50 am
Thank you for your time my friend! Unfortunately there isn't an option there because I am not banned on Turtle WoW at all, I am banned on the Discord server because of a miscommunication that was cleared up. Maybe I am misunderstanding, and for that I apologize, but here is what I see:

Account Status: Active

There is no link to click or way to message of any kind, likely because there is no problem with my account itself- I am seeking to be unbanned from Discord just as I was unbanned from Turtle WoW because it was a miscommunication not an actual bannable offense :) Thank you!

My name on Discord is Toaomb!

- Toaomb
Greetings!

I see now, apparently I read it wrong and didn't understand you right away.

I unlocked the discord.

Please don't break the rules from now on. smiling_turtle