Hearsay and Rumors about PvP

Artashir

Hearsay and Rumors about PvP

Post by Artashir » Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:38 am

Did anyone else, hear the rumors about selling PvP ranks, characters , in AV day its Insanity this HK farming is pure madness, how is possible someone to spend soo many time doing that? Can this be investigated and react if its a true?

P.S. Have a nice day all and happy holydays.

Majestik51

Re: Hearsay and Rumors about PvP

Post by Majestik51 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:48 am

if this is true, this toxicity should be instant banned from our community. i dont play on PvE server for now so i didnt hear smthng like this.

and as next step we should build a healthy pvp community on Tel' Abim Server..... maintenance_turtle maintenance_turtle
Necromantis - 60 lvl Warlock

Vliqta

Post by Vliqta » Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:57 am

Majestik51 wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:48 am
if this is true, this toxicity should be instant banned from our community. i dont play on PvE server for now so i didnt hear smthng like this.

and as next step we should build a healthy pvp community on Tel' Abim Server..... maintenance_turtle maintenance_turtle
This, it will take time but I hope eventually we get there.

Tacticalnelf

Post by Tacticalnelf » Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:07 pm

Artashir wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:38 am
Did anyone else, hear the rumors about selling PvP ranks, characters , in AV day its Insanity this HK farming is pure madness, how is possible someone to spend soo many time doing that? Can this be investigated and react if its a true?

There is some kind of agreement between some horde and alliance players on the pvp server where they have determined that the maximum amount of honor they will farm is 450k. this group plays frantically until they reach this amount of honor, during this period the BGs flow normally, but after they reach the determined amount everything becomes a mess and it becomes impossible to farm honor.

I don't have any evidence that this is some kind of farm service purchase/sale, but at certain times of the day you send messages to these players and none of them reply (but they are farming honor), some of them are from large guilds and usually talk a lot. They play more than 12 hours a day but only communicate in 4 of them.

Drubarrymooer

Post by Drubarrymooer » Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:22 pm

All we've heard are rumors. Not one substantiated claim or shred of evidence has been provided though. That makes it seem like its just people complaining.

Xudo
Has liked: 51 times

Post by Xudo » Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:21 pm

Tacticalnelf wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:07 pm
There is some kind of agreement between some horde and alliance players on the pvp server where they have determined that the maximum amount of honor they will farm is 450k. this group plays frantically until they reach this amount of honor, during this period the BGs flow normally, but after they reach the determined amount everything becomes a mess and it becomes impossible to farm honor.
It is very natural for humans to make agreements to reduce eachothers effort.
Mafia. Yes.
Though this system is better than playing same character in shifts by multiple people. Like Chinese do.

The only problem is that all this business looks shady and enclosed to 15-20 players across whole faction.
I thought about this problem long before and made a proposal to calculate standing not for whole factions, but for individual guilds. It will legalize ranking queue inside single guild. Warlords will have their own real army because they have to fill standing with other people of their guild. They should do something to attract people to their guild. As a result, they would be able to farm less honor. More details here viewtopic.php?t=11698
Xudo - tauren warrior 19 Sergeant armory.
I don't raid and rank, so you can not bother asking.
Nerf high level enchants on low level gear
Add lvl requirement to bandages
Best and optimal gear for 10-19 twinks
Have fun not only at 60.

Tendies

Post by Tendies » Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:45 pm

Ofc, it's normal for the Chinese to do.

Erhog

Post by Erhog » Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:16 pm

Just implement honor cap and problem will be solved coz nobody will suffer by compete vs bots or paid RMT sharing drivers as well as it wouldn't required for a players to get those services so they could spend those 2-3k$ in ingame shop instead of paid to random RMT sellers who are ruining fun to legit players.

Erhog

Post by Erhog » Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:19 pm

Tendies wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:45 pm
Don't be a racist - most RMT service sellers aren't from china while chinesse players are mostly legit just too addict to the game and spending tons of time in.

Drubarrymooer

Post by Drubarrymooer » Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:20 pm

Erhog wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:19 pm
Tendies wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:45 pm
Don't be a racist - most RMT service sellers aren't from china while chinesse players are mostly legit just too addict to the game and spending tons of time in.
Just ignore tendies. This isn't the first time they've posted this troll drivel and it won't be the last, unfortunately.

Its quite sad that NA/EU experienced queues and now behave with such anti Chinese sentiment due to a decision which they, the Chinese players, quite literally had no control over. All because of queues.

Tendies

Post by Tendies » Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:27 am

Lmao, immediately pulling the race card.
Hit a nerve, truth hurts.

Bandyc

Post by Bandyc » Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:58 am

Tacticalnelf wrote:
Artashir wrote:

I don't have any evidence that this is some kind of farm service purchase/sale, but at certain times of the day you send messages to these players and none of them reply (but they are farming honor), some of them are from large guilds and usually talk a lot. They play more than 12 hours a day but only communicate in 4 of them.
This is how literally every server does ranking and by itself does not relate to any RMT/purchased farming etc.
They agree to stacking the brackets to minimize overfarming honor, which greatly benefits everyone. If you think this system is any kind of shady you are very very unaware of ranking.

Twinking

Post by Twinking » Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:18 am

Bandyc wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:58 am
Tacticalnelf wrote:
Artashir wrote:

This is how literally every server does ranking and by itself does not relate to any RMT/purchased farming etc.
They agree to stacking the brackets to minimize overfarming honor, which greatly benefits everyone. If you think this system is any kind of shady you are very very unaware of ranking.
This is a stupid rank system, what is the problem with making a weekly limit of 500k honor and playing for fun, everyone in this case will be able to take their rank 14 without fear of losing all their progress.

Bandyc

Post by Bandyc » Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:43 pm

Twinking wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:18 am
This is a stupid rank system, what is the problem with making a weekly limit of 500k honor and playing for fun, everyone in this case will be able to take their rank 14 without fear of losing all their progress.
Why bother with an opinion if you've never ranked yourself and don't understand what both the social and data bracket system is about? There's more to this than you understand, check some bracket discussions and videos, youll learn.

Twinking

Post by Twinking » Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:39 pm

Bandyc wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:43 pm
Twinking wrote:
Why bother with an opinion if you've never ranked yourself and don't understand what both the social and data bracket system is about? There's more to this than you understand, check some bracket discussions and videos, youll learn.
Think you don’t even understand what you’re saying, it’s just empty text without meaning... I don’t even know if you’re a troll or just silly, but answer me this question: how to farm 1.300.000k honor per week on the main server to get rank 13-14? dead_turtle_head

Bandyc

Post by Bandyc » Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:31 am

Twinking wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:39 pm
Bandyc wrote:
Twinking wrote:
Think you don’t even understand what you’re saying, it’s just empty text without meaning... I don’t even know if you’re a troll or just silly, but answer me this question: how to farm 1.300.000k honor per week on the main server to get rank 13-14? dead_turtle_head
How? You grind BGs. I don't know how well the honor farm is on the pve server, can't tell if 1.3 is br1.
During classic we did br1-3 at ~1mil minimum. If you think 1.3 is a lot (it is!) then you'd love bracket stack and agree to cap at lower than 1.3 mil

Not gonna bother replying more. Clueless guy lmao.

Drubarrymooer

Post by Drubarrymooer » Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:33 am

Shut up. They don't care about us at all. The devs never listen. PVP is DEAD. The PVP server is DEAD. crying_turtle crying_turtle turtle_tongue

Twinking

Post by Twinking » Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:53 am

Bandyc wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:31 am
Twinking wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:39 pm
Bandyc wrote:

How? You grind BGs. I don't know how well the honor farm is on the pve server, can't tell if 1.3 is br1.
During classic we did br1-3 at ~1mil minimum. If you think 1.3 is a lot (it is!) then you'd love bracket stack and agree to cap at lower than 1.3 mil

Not gonna bother replying more. Clueless guy lmao.
I didn’t see anything intelligible in your answer, just an attempt to say how convenient bracket stack is. But this is only in your fantasies, most people have a real life, and they want to make progress little by little, not quit their job and grind BGs 16 hours a day for months... neutral_turtle

Whitewolf76239

Post by Whitewolf76239 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:22 am

Artashir wrote:

gold farmers and acc sellers are investing in a 1k pop server?

Whitewolf76239

Post by Whitewolf76239 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:23 am

Drubarrymooer wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:33 am
Shut up. They don't care about us at all. The devs never listen. PVP is DEAD. The PVP server is DEAD. crying_turtle crying_turtle turtle_tongue
i dunno my guild <Rats> just downed Rag with 19 players
AV, AB, and WSG constant pops
hiding_smth_turtle_head

Drubarrymooer

Post by Drubarrymooer » Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:10 am

Whitewolf76239 wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:23 am
Drubarrymooer wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:33 am
i dunno my guild <Rats> just downed Rag with 19 players
AV, AB, and WSG constant pops
hiding_smth_turtle_head
Lol I was just being silly. Poking a bit of fun at some of the complainers on here. And huge congrats!