Multiple bugs

Ashblackphoenix

Multiple bugs

Post by Ashblackphoenix » Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:52 pm

Do I need to make a github account to report bugs to bug tracker thing?

I've got several bugs with my game currently & I always deleted WDB folder. It doesn't help. Some issues began months ago & are still a problem with brand new characters on the new server. I can't pick up the "Fashion Demands Sacrifices" quest anymore, with any character, either faction, either server. It just stays greyed out. It used to work. It seems to have stopped working after abandoning the quest once with a character who was short a few items & needed space to pick up a different quest. That same character has a fun new glitch now, wherein shifting to cat or bear form makes him invisible. Shifting to any form afterwards makes no difference. He remains invisible until loaded into a new area. Even on flight paths he (&the mount) are invisible. Leaving a battleground or using a hearthstone fixes it.
He also has a tmog robe that is invisible now. The broken robe has a thumbnail in inventory, but not when equipped & it doesn't show up on the character, except about half the time on the character selection screen. Today I've logged in & out repeatedly, deleting WDB folder each time & even tried disabling addons once (I only use 4 - retarget, TurtleRP, pfQuest, pfQuest [TurtleWoW DB]) nothing helps. I really don't want to delete this character because I spent a lot of donation tokens on him. I got 2 glyphs, a bank, & changed name & appearance once each. This sucks. Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk. If I need to make a github account I guess I will have to.

Pepesmite
Has liked: 1 time

Re: Multiple bugs

Post by Pepesmite » Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:58 pm

Ashblackphoenix wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:52 pm

I've got several bugs with my game currently & I always deleted WDB folder. It doesn't help. Some issues began months ago & are still a problem with brand new characters on the new server. I can't pick up the "Fashion Demands Sacrifices" quest anymore, with any character, either faction, either server. It just stay greyed out. It used to work. It seems to have stopped working after abandoning the quest once with a character who was short a few items & needed space to pick up a different quest. That same character has a fun new glitch now, wherein shifting to cat form makes him invisible. Shifting to any form makes no difference. He remains invisible until loaded into a new area. He also has a tmog robe that is invisible now. Today I've logged in & out repeatedly, deleting WDB folder each time & even tried disabling addons once (I only use 4 - retarget, TurtleRP, pfQuest, pfQuest [TurtleWoW DB]) nothing helps. The broken robe has a thumbnail in inventory, but not when equipped & it doesn't show up on the character, except about half the time on the character selection screen. I really don't want to delete this character because I spent a lot of donation tokens on him. I got 2 glyphs, a bank, & changed name & appearance once each. This sucks. Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk. If I need to make a github account I guess I will have to.
Greetings!
Yes you need to have a github account to report bugs. It's very easy and quick to get one.
As for tmog, you can fix invisibility by removing all tmog from things. This is a known bug and will be fixed soon.
I suggest you also make a ticket in the game, the GM will always direct you in the right direction.

Grybank

Post by Grybank » Thu Nov 02, 2023 4:38 pm

Ashblackphoenix wrote:
The broken robe has a thumbnail in inventory, but not when equipped & it doesn't show up on the character, except about half the time on the character selection screen

Exactly this have happend for me today, and never before. Head, shoulder, back and wand is transmogged and also
invisible.

Ashblackphoenix

Post by Ashblackphoenix » Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:01 pm

Pepesmite wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:58 pm
Ashblackphoenix wrote:

I've got several bugs with my game currently & I always deleted WDB folder. It doesn't help. Some issues began months ago & are still a problem with brand new characters on the new server. I can't pick up the "Fashion Demands Sacrifices" quest anymore, with any character, either faction, either server. It just stay greyed out. It used to work. It seems to have stopped working after abandoning the quest once with a character who was short a few items & needed space to pick up a different quest. That same character has a fun new glitch now, wherein shifting to cat form makes him invisible. Shifting to any form makes no difference. He remains invisible until loaded into a new area. He also has a tmog robe that is invisible now. Today I've logged in & out repeatedly, deleting WDB folder each time & even tried disabling addons once (I only use 4 - retarget, TurtleRP, pfQuest, pfQuest [TurtleWoW DB]) nothing helps. The broken robe has a thumbnail in inventory, but not when equipped & it doesn't show up on the character, except about half the time on the character selection screen. I really don't want to delete this character because I spent a lot of donation tokens on him. I got 2 glyphs, a bank, & changed name & appearance once each. This sucks. Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk. If I need to make a github account I guess I will have to.
Greetings!
Yes you need to have a github account to report bugs. It's very easy and quick to get one.
As for tmog, you can fix invisibility by removing all tmog from things. This is a known bug and will be fixed soon.
I suggest you also make a ticket in the game, the GM will always direct you in the right direction.
I made an account & commented on an existing thread about the invisible xmog prob & made a new thread about my Fashion coin quest bug.