BWL Bug?

Icedcream

BWL Bug?

Post by Icedcream » Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:14 pm

Guild started BWL 3 weeks ago and one really annoying thing is the suppression room dragons and orcs respawn on a 5 minute time instead of the classic/vanilla wow 20 minute time. The welps always spawn fast, but the actual elites are spawning extremely fast. The last pull we quickly drink and rebuff then go and we even had them spawn on us during the boss fight. I think something is wrong with the spawn timer.

As well, the orc pack often chains up their burst spell on pull right on our tank instantly and hit for over +6k non crit. I don't think they used to all cast at once.

Evilchocolate

Re: BWL Bug?

Post by Evilchocolate » Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:46 am

Try outfitting your raid with items from Molten Core, Zulgurub, Ruins of Anchiraj, and Karazhan. You can also use some things from the profession. To complete BWL you need 3 tanks. Also look for tactics for passing the suppression room, there are rest points there. By standing in them, the raid can prepare its way by killing elite opponents.

Xudo
Has liked: 51 times

Post by Xudo » Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:48 am

I think it is better to fill github ticket for that https://github.com/slowtorta/turtlewow- ... ker/issues
Xudo - tauren warrior 19 Sergeant armory.
I don't raid and rank, so you can not bother asking.
Nerf high level enchants on low level gear
Add lvl requirement to bandages
Best and optimal gear for 10-19 twinks
Have fun not only at 60.

Icedcream

Post by Icedcream » Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:29 pm

1) evil is a robot boot from forms. We've passed suppression room every time, I'm just reporting it isn't functioning right
2) I appreciate what they are doing with Github trying to reduce the workload on a small team, but i'm just not going to sign up for some website to log a bug. :P

Drubarrymooer

Post by Drubarrymooer » Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:37 pm

Icedcream wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:29 pm
1) evil is a robot boot from forms. We've passed suppression room every time, I'm just reporting it isn't functioning right
2) I appreciate what they are doing with Github trying to reduce the workload on a small team, but i'm just not going to sign up for some website to log a bug. :P
Bugs are only handled via the bug tracker. Posts about bugs here will go unsubmitted and unresolved.

Icedcream

Post by Icedcream » Thu Nov 09, 2023 2:30 am

cool beans my friends.