Hey, friends, I need your support, I need to defend my rights.

Lfhwei

Hey, friends, I need your support, I need to defend my rights.

Post by Lfhwei » Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:16 pm

I am a player from an Asian server, and both my friends and I enjoy the server settings very much. Due to some reasons in the early stages, we have been enduring server instability. It wasn't until yesterday that I realized my rights had been violated!! The administrator of the Asian server made false propaganda, he is a scammer!! He used privileges to allow some people who could bring him profits to directly access the server without waiting in line. When I asked a question, they banned my account! I come from the Douyu community in China, and I have footage of that time. I hope that as authorizers, you can provide a fair environment for Chinese players!!!

Lfhwei

Re: Hey, friends, I need your support, I need to defend my rights.

Post by Lfhwei » Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:19 pm

This message was translated using AI, and there may be grammar errors. I am very sorry for this!

Bigsmerf

Post by Bigsmerf » Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:25 pm

I don't get it, are you complaining about priority que? How do you know people are paying to skip it? You do realize these claims are hardly in any way believable, on top of the fact that it's all in barely passable english, right?
Elmhoof - 60 Feral, between tanking/dps (Main)
Anbone 34 Shadow Priest (Planned secondary main)
Manypunchman - 10 Naked Troll Boxer (Hardcore)

I'm back! More or less...

Lfhwei

Post by Lfhwei » Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:35 pm

Bigsmerf wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:25 pm
I don't get it, are you complaining about priority que? How do you know people are paying to skip it? You do realize these claims are hardly in any way believable, on top of the fact that it's all in barely passable english, right?
The caregivers who receive benefits demonstrated the entire process of not needing to queue up to enter the server. They spread the message through video to others that as long as you purchase the product, you can enjoy the same treatment as them.

Lfhwei

Post by Lfhwei » Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:38 pm

I just provided a video to the manager, telling them that we all need fairness! They banned my ID, and if you think paying should be VIP, I can share the bill!! Because I am also a VIP!!

Foobs

Post by Foobs » Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:02 pm

If there is a way to make a dollar in China, believe that there is someone screwing the system to benefit from it.
wary_turtle_head I'm just here for the GM's replies--Carry on!!

Aydea

Post by Aydea » Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:10 am

I believe there may be a chinese proverb that translates like this:
"If you can cheat, then cheat."
(source: this video)

I am saying this to raise cultural awareness in regards to significant differences in culture. At university we learn that those who navigate the cultural ocean with awareness reach their destination while those who don't do so wash ashore back where they came from non the wiser.

Mackylol

Post by Mackylol » Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:20 pm

Bigsmerf wrote:
Haha, yes.. twow isn't making money on this project. LOL.

Bigsmerf

Post by Bigsmerf » Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:29 pm

Mackylol wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:20 pm
Bigsmerf wrote:
Haha, yes.. twow isn't making money on this project. LOL.
When did I say money wasn't being made? Of course there is. I'm just completely and utterly confused by the wording of OP's google translated rambling.
Elmhoof - 60 Feral, between tanking/dps (Main)
Anbone 34 Shadow Priest (Planned secondary main)
Manypunchman - 10 Naked Troll Boxer (Hardcore)

I'm back! More or less...