63/2000 The World 4 Division MC all kinds of black crazy face, material, Hot Kang Shoes, and so on,

Guo5938

63/2000 The World 4 Division MC all kinds of black crazy face, material, Hot Kang Shoes, and so on,

Post by Guo5938 » Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:48 am

The World MC Black Crazy Face, dog skin mineral materials to hand over, Black Hot Kang shoes black tie, Niuniuge, everyone pay attention to avoid The pit, The World, YY, The guild questioned, said my attitude is not good, directly open spray ~ shut your mic scold you people, remember Guild The World, Black Guild, avoid The pit, Baidu turtle suit paste bar, turtle suit paste bar has been posted, details can be found

Geojak
Has liked: 28 times

Re: 63/2000 The World 4 Division MC all kinds of black crazy face, material, Hot Kang Shoes, and so on,

Post by Geojak » Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:55 am

??????? Lol

Vimgreen

Re: 63/2000 The World 4 Division MC all kinds of black crazy face, material, Hot Kang Shoes, and so on,

Post by Vimgreen » Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:17 am

Someone ranted a little too aggressively and ran it through translate.
Officer of Dancing Boars
Hunter Main

Veeco

Post by Veeco » Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:30 pm

Godzilla had a stroke trying to read this.

Bigsmerf

Post by Bigsmerf » Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:31 pm

*Guo5938.exe has stopped working.*
Elmhoof - 60 Feral, between tanking/dps (Main)
Anbone 34 Shadow Priest (Planned secondary main)
Manypunchman - 10 Naked Troll Boxer (Hardcore)

I'm back! More or less...

Bigsmerf

Post by Bigsmerf » Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:32 pm

You wanna speak in english channels it might be best to learn the language.

Warco2027

Post by Warco2027 » Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:12 pm

I am also a player who uses translation software. I helped him reorganize the content. I hope others can understand what he wants to express.

When this player participated in the MC raid on the dungeon organized by the < THE WORLD > guild, something bad happened. The legendary materials of orange quality, the materials dropped by thugs, the core forged Greaves and even the Accuria band dropped by Ragnaros the Firelord were not distributed to all participants, but to a member of their internal team, and others could not compete.

Then, when he put forward that he didn't approve the team distribution mode in the team chat, the team members of the < THE WORLD > guild thought that the player had a bad attitude and abused him in the instant messaging software.

The last paragraph means that he has posted the same content in the third-party Warcraft forum in China, and told all players to be careful of this guild to avoid losses.

I'm very sorry, but my ability is limited. It may take you more imagination to understand these contents.

Geojak
Has liked: 28 times

Post by Geojak » Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:33 pm

Some guilds prio their members in loot, no loot will ever give legendary items to pugs and accruia is very sougut after too.

This was surely outlined in their discord but since he doesn't speak English... Well

Bigsmerf

Post by Bigsmerf » Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:12 pm

Ah, yes, so another "victim" of the dreaded chinese/english language barrier. False alarm folks, go about your days as normal.

Satirical

Post by Satirical » Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:47 pm

Did he really expect to get priority in good gear in a guild-led PUG?

Drubarrymooer

Post by Drubarrymooer » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:23 am

Vimgreen wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:17 am
Someone ranted a little too aggressively and ran it through translate.
Yeah that's my guess as well.

Vimgreen

Post by Vimgreen » Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:42 am

Warco2027 wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:12 pm
I am also a player who uses translation software. I helped him reorganize the content. I hope others can understand what he wants to express.

When this player participated in the MC raid on the dungeon organized by the < THE WORLD > guild, something bad happened. The legendary materials of orange quality, the materials dropped by thugs, the core forged Greaves and even the Accuria band dropped by Ragnaros the Firelord were not distributed to all participants, but to a member of their internal team, and others could not compete.

Then, when he put forward that he didn't approve the team distribution mode in the team chat, the team members of the < THE WORLD > guild thought that the player had a bad attitude and abused him in the instant messaging software.

The last paragraph means that he has posted the same content in the third-party Warcraft forum in China, and told all players to be careful of this guild to avoid losses.

I'm very sorry, but my ability is limited. It may take you more imagination to understand these contents.
No raid guild in the western world would almost ever let puggers get their hands on a legendary item or on items that are of equal effect. That's almost like a culture clash in that case. It's just the standard here.
Officer of Dancing Boars
Hunter Main

Warco2027

Post by Warco2027 » Fri Sep 29, 2023 3:40 pm

Vimgreen wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:42 am
Warco2027 wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:12 pm

No raid guild in the western world would almost ever let puggers get their hands on a legendary item or on items that are of equal effect. That's almost like a culture clash in that case. It's just the standard here.

First of all, thank you for your reply. Secondly, the following content comes from translation software. I hope it won't make you difficult to understand.

I read his other Chinese posts, and there are some things that are not mentioned in this post.
The guild didn't make it clear which items wouldn't be distributed before the raid began. Legend has it that the items were indeed declared to be owned by the guild, but other items were not. If they did, he wouldn't join the raid. He felt cheated.
Unfortunately, he didn't save the screenshot as evidence.

I don't think these have anything to do with cultural differences. Some things are called the spirit of contract in the West, and in the East, it is called "诚信", which is actually similar.

Drubarrymooer

Post by Drubarrymooer » Fri Sep 29, 2023 4:24 pm

Warco2027 wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 3:40 pm
First of all, thank you for your reply. Secondly, the following content comes from translation software. I hope it won't make you difficult to understand.

I read his other Chinese posts, and there are some things that are not mentioned in this post.
The guild didn't make it clear which items wouldn't be distributed before the raid began. Legend has it that the items were indeed declared to be owned by the guild, but other items were not. If they did, he wouldn't join the raid. He felt cheated.

I don't think these have anything to do with cultural differences. Some things are called the spirit of contract in the West, and in the East, it is called "诚信", which is actually similar.
I don't mean this in any mean or negative way, but this is why I advise people to stay away from most pugs. Things are either poorly communicated or just not communicated at all. If you're looking for a good pug, look into Shockwarden's MC’s. I know he also works with language barriers.

Warco2027

Post by Warco2027 » Fri Sep 29, 2023 5:45 pm

Drubarrymooer wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 4:24 pm
Warco2027 wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 3:40 pm

I don't mean this in any mean or negative way, but this is why I advise people to stay away from most pugs. Things are either poorly communicated or just not communicated at all. If you're looking for a good pug, look into Shockwarden's MC’s. I know he also works with language barriers.
Thank you for the advice. I will join the DKP raid guild, but it will be on the SEA server.
Now the transmission channel is about to open. Like most Chinese, we will go there to continue our journey.
In fact, quite a few Chinese on EU servers think it would be fun to participate in dungeon events with English-speaking players. We communicate with each other through translation software.
However, when the difficulty of the dungeon increases, the carrier of communication will change from text to sound, and instant messaging software such as DC is required, so those of us who are not good at English cannot continue.

ps: when I saw the word PUGS, I thought you were scolding me ... After querying the Chinese WOW forum, I learned that this word refers to the raid team composed of non-fixed players...

Drubarrymooer

Post by Drubarrymooer » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:06 pm

Warco2027 wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 5:45 pm
Thank you for the advice. I will join the DKP raid guild, but it will be on the SEA server.
Now the transmission channel is about to open. Like most Chinese, we will go there to continue our journey.
In fact, quite a few Chinese on EU servers think it would be fun to participate in dungeon events with English-speaking players. We communicate with each other through translation software.
However, when the difficulty of the dungeon increases, the carrier of communication will change from text to sound, and instant messaging software such as DC is required, so those of us who are not good at English cannot continue.

ps: when I saw the word PUGS, I thought you were scolding me ... After querying the Chinese WOW forum, I learned that this word refers to the raid team composed of non-fixed players...
haha. no worries. I'm not the "scolding" type. And I appreciate the effort you went through in translating and trying to help out your kinsman. Best of luck to you on the SEA server! <3

Warco2027

Post by Warco2027 » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:15 pm

Drubarrymooer wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:06 pm
Warco2027 wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 5:45 pm

haha. no worries. I'm not the "scolding" type. And I appreciate the effort you went through in translating and trying to help out your kinsman. Best of luck to you on the SEA server! <3
I don't know him. I'm just a bystander. Good luck, too.

Ctxfenris

Post by Ctxfenris » Sat Sep 30, 2023 9:40 am

four equals one