Deadwood Headdress Feather drop issue

Windwalker

Deadwood Headdress Feather drop issue

Post by Windwalker » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:19 am

Hello! My goal was to become friendly with Timbermaw Hold and get mooncloth boots quest (probably get another 2 tailoring patterns).

I've completed every quest I could, but the quest item doesn't drop.

Firstly I've completed the "Timbermaw Ally quest". No drop after that, so I decided to travel north and complete the other one "Deadwood of the North". No changes after that. I was on my way to Winterspring when I saw someone farming the deadwood furbolgs of the north (for corrupted shards). I asked to join, since mobs were orange-red, and the whole mission looked like suicide for the solo holy/dc. It was my lucky day, we were farming for almost 2 hours, and nothing had dropped (so I couldn't blame badluck anymore). I was sure I need that quest from Winterspring, because what else? Well, thanks to the brave warrior and farming, after "Winterfall Activity" I became neutral with TH and completed 2 other quests "Deadwood Ritual Totem" and "Winterfall Ritual Totem" (not 100% sure, but these are the only 2 quests Kernda finishes). And that's it. No headdresses for me.

There's a topic here Deadwood Headdress Feather not dropping by Musse 17 Oct 2019 19:38
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=805

that gives us some valuable info: "( by Musse 19 Oct 2019 16:40) A long time ago (like 10 months ago), they did drop both in south and north as soon as you did the initial quest. Then a bit later, say 2-3 months later they stopped to drop in north, and now they don't drop in south or north".

Would really appreciate any help. Thank you for your time and hard work!

Pompa

Re: Deadwood Headdress Feather drop issue

Post by Pompa » Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:09 pm

Hello, I have been investigating and the issue should be fixed with the next server restart, you'll probably need to do again the Timbermaw Ally quest.