Stop Dodging Us, Turtle

Geojak
Has liked: 34 times

Re: Stop Dodging Us, Turtle

Post by Geojak » Tue Aug 29, 2023 7:29 pm

I doubt even making hanzi unusable will help.

Pinyin is a thing (Latin Chinese) or alternatively they csn just organizer themselfes to uses some kind of third party app to communicste and just be silent in game.

The new sea server will be full at launch with insane queue. Few Chinese will naturally say screw this is play on the western one anyway. And few Chinese still means a huge numbers due to China being so populous.

Thing will get better, but I have my doubts the overpop and queue will disappear for us Europeans.

Skumbanana

Post by Skumbanana » Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:30 pm

Redmagejoe wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 7:32 pm
Radical concept: Who's to say they won't auto-filter Hanzi so messages containing it literally cannot be sent once the Chinese server launches? Then you'll see a lot of Chinese transferring when they're forced to speak broken English or simply never talk.
Confirmed for Turtle EU, elune be praised
Geojak wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 7:29 pm

Pinyin is a thing (Latin Chinese) or alternatively they csn just organizer themselfes to uses some kind of third party app to communicste and just be silent in game.

The new sea server will be full at launch with insane queue. Few Chinese will naturally say screw this is play on the western one anyway. And few Chinese still means a huge numbers due to China being so populous.

Thing will get better, but I have my doubts the overpop and queue will disappear for us Europeans.
Having this is better than nothing and a step in the right direction. I truly hope that the Sea Server is successful, so everyone can enjoy Turtle WoW.

Edgarfam

Post by Edgarfam » Wed Aug 30, 2023 12:43 am

Geojak wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 7:29 pm

I believe they have plan to open at least 2-3 SEA servers.