Orange Table in Battlegrounds

Fizzler
Has liked: 1 time

Orange Table in Battlegrounds

Post by Fizzler » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:19 am

I know that mage portals got removed from battlegrounds to help remove griefing. I am wondering if there can be made an exception for orange tables. I see warlocks be able to summon healthstones yet I can't summon my orange table.
Fizzler - Gnome Mage 60
Yenwat - High Elf Paladin 60
Fluidstrike - Human Rogue 60
Socratus - Night Elf Druid 60
Boyo - Goblin Warrior 60

Zvyrhol
Has liked: 15 times

Re: Orange Table in Battlegrounds

Post by Zvyrhol » Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:54 pm

Battlegrounds in Turtle WoW aren't won by factions who own Paladins nor Shamans. They aren't won by factions with premade groups and skilled players in. First of all battlegrounds in Turtle WoW are won by factions who have totally the most Oranges in the players' inventories.
~ Sun Tzu, "Art of War"

+1. Oranges were removed from battlegrounds for no reason about one year ago. Everyone still uses them though but one must grab them from the city or any other place where are many people which is very annoying if you port to the BG with no oranges. Oranges are the most powerful food in the game, they cost 0 gold and are crucial in PvP to regenerate everyone's HP and mana. If there is possibility to grab them to BG before teleporting, there is no point in limiting summoning ritual. To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if devs removed Oranges summoning ritual from the game accidently because I see the change they made doesn't make any sense. The only thing it does now is annoy people who forgot grabbing Oranges before entering battleground. I will submit a bug report just to be sure they did it intentionally.
The devil is in the detail.
viewtopic.php?t=13520
viewtopic.php?t=14041

Zvyrhol
Has liked: 15 times

Re: Orange Table in Battlegrounds

Post by Zvyrhol » Fri May 03, 2024 8:41 pm

Fizzler wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:19 am
I know that mage portals got removed from battlegrounds to help remove griefing. I am wondering if there can be made an exception for orange tables. I see warlocks be able to summon healthstones yet I can't summon my orange table.
LOL. Indeed they accidently removed it from battlegrounds. The weird thing is nobody noticed it and didn't report it in time.
The devil is in the detail.
viewtopic.php?t=13520
viewtopic.php?t=14041