Make Tel'abim Phases Last Longer

Neltharion

Make Tel'abim Phases Last Longer

Post by Neltharion » Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:47 pm

There's no rush.
Rushing phases won't increase the population.
Let the players actually enjoy the progression, there's nothing I personally hate more than rushing content.
Nordanaar is currently unplayable to it being oversatured, do not let Tel'Abim have the same fate.
Enhanchad on Tel'Abim, I like dragons.
That's pretty much it.

Ninjerk

Re: Make Tel'abim Phases Last Longer

Post by Ninjerk » Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:57 pm

If we're still on target from the last phase release, AQ will come out one month from now, I think. How long would you like the current phase to last?

Burunduk

Post by Burunduk » Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:36 pm

No, three months is too long for dying server.
We need faster phases for future merge.

Juzam
Has liked: 1 time

Post by Juzam » Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:31 am

On the contrary, I think AQ should come soon.

ZG is the most popular raid curently (by the fact you can do it at 12) and having another similar raid would be nice.

Something should also be done for the "opening gates" event. With the current population on the server (15 times lower the pve server), ressources needed to be collected should be reduced accordingly

Xudo
Has liked: 51 times

Post by Xudo » Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:37 am

I think it is good idea to open AQ20, because it has same gear tier as ZG.
In the same time, AQ40 and naxx should stay closed. BWL too, if possible. I don't really know if it is opened now or not.
Xudo - tauren warrior 19 Sergeant armory.
I don't raid and rank, so you can not bother asking.
Nerf high level enchants on low level gear
Add lvl requirement to bandages
Best and optimal gear for 10-19 twinks
Have fun not only at 60.

Ninjerk

Post by Ninjerk » Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:41 pm

Xudo wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:37 am
I think it is good idea to open AQ20, because it has same gear tier as ZG.
In the same time, AQ40 and naxx should stay closed. BWL too, if possible. I don't really know if it is opened now or not.
BWL has been open for several weeks and even felt a little late in coming.

Mackylol

Post by Mackylol » Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:29 pm

I disagree, I'd rather see the server progress contentwise so that the merge or free transfers (both ways) between the servers can happen.

Im sure some people would prefer a lower pop server over a gigapop server but getting 250-300 players at peak is sad.

The only downside I see to more content is the greater gear that comes with it and how some classes shine way too bright in PvP with it.

Therefore I would instead change the OP's suggestion to instead be once you hit a certain total ilvl on your gear you get a debuff to damage done to other players, full Naxx gear = -20% damage done to other players. Consider the topic to be changed, please carry on discussing my suggestion.

Likaleo

Post by Likaleo » Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:03 am

Dont worry with 200people online i dont see tel'abib complete war effort anytime soon

Elleshar
Has liked: 1 time

Post by Elleshar » Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:01 pm

Everything in current phase is already under farm since 1-2 months back so I wouldn't mind if AQ comes sooner rather than later.

Neltharion

Post by Neltharion » Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:12 am

Elleshar wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:01 pm
Everything in current phase is already under farm since 1-2 months back so I wouldn't mind if AQ comes sooner rather than later.
That's true but new players are less likely to join if phases are rushed.
In the long run it's way better to take things slowly and not let Tel'Abim the next Nordanaar
That's pretty much it.

Neltharion

Post by Neltharion » Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:13 am

Mackylol wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:29 pm
I disagree, I'd rather see the server progress contentwise so that the merge or free transfers (both ways) between the servers can happen.

Im sure some people would prefer a lower pop server over a gigapop server but getting 250-300 players at peak is sad.

The only downside I see to more content is the greater gear that comes with it and how some classes shine way too bright in PvP with it.

Therefore I would instead change the OP's suggestion to instead be once you hit a certain total ilvl on your gear you get a debuff to damage done to other players, full Naxx gear = -20% damage done to other players. Consider the topic to be changed, please carry on discussing my suggestion.
I'm strongly disagree with merging unless both server merge into one PvP server and they give HCs their own server. Playing on a PvE server is boring as hell.
That's pretty much it.

Grizb37

Post by Grizb37 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:16 am

Neltharion wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:13 am
Mackylol wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:29 pm

I'm strongly disagree with merging unless both server merge into one PvP server and they give HCs their own server. Playing on a PvE server is boring as hell.
I think what's more boring is playing on a server with 200 people and Fk all world PVP going on, tha was my experience on Tel'abim, now I have a lvl 52 toon sat there that I don't want to play.

I've noticed alot of the old Pvpers have been coming back to the PVE Server, Skadi, Savememage, Arkimonday just to name a few, they all went to Tel'abim looks like they've given up on it

Bjorn88

Post by Bjorn88 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:51 am

Grizb37 wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:16 am
I think what's more boring is playing on a server with 200 people and Fk all world PVP going on, tha was my experience on Tel'abim, now I have a lvl 52 toon sat there that I don't want to play.
How exactly do you know about the absence of wpvp if you are not even max lvl. Horde guilds go into SW several times per week to raid and pillage. The only thing holding us back from doing it more, despite repetitive posts about it here on the forums, is:

1) pve-flagged lvl 60s that wait until they are double the amount of players and are past our aoe defenses to flag /pvp and attack. Perma-flag pvp at lvl 60 in cities has been requested over and over. It is a pvp server, atleast have it on trial period for a few weeks. Dare to be experimental.
2) Faction leader loot. Doesn't even have to be very good. A boosted pvp trinket would be enough. City raids are fun, guaranteed action for both sides. No scripted boss can beat the tension of the 35v35 raid when Alliance came to Orgrimmar a few weeks ago. But this is a material game and eventually some items will go a long way to keep incentivising these events.

The tel'abim community has been asking for this since atleast january. Devs were able to remove DHKs overnight, but these simple additions that would add so much to the server's uniqueness have been neglected.

Ontopic: at this stage I think the server would benefit from having the next phases according to timeplan.
Since the raids require fewer players and consumes now don't drop when you die, players gear faster and require less farming compared to the standard 40man raid. The majority of raiding guilds clear BWL under two hours and seem ready for AQ.

Most importantly, the twow team needs to announce when the next phase is coming.

Less transmog belts and elf ear fixes, more action.

Typh1

Post by Typh1 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:24 am

Woah horde comes into SW??? Is that the PVP we all signed up for? Its freakin sad man.

Not sure what raiding guilds you are talking about. There's only 1 raiding guild on alliance and some other smaller ones who pug togheter. It's pathetic and pop is shrinking every week.

Bjorn88

Post by Bjorn88 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:11 pm

Typh1 wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:24 am
Woah horde comes into SW??? Is that the PVP we all signed up for? Its freakin sad man.

Not sure what raiding guilds you are talking about. There's only 1 raiding guild on alliance and some other smaller ones who pug togheter. It's pathetic and pop is shrinking every week.
I was referring to wpvp, as written. And it is what I signed up for.

Did you seriously think a twow pvp server was gonna develop into some world-class premade dreamland? With all the class imbalances? No, the differing feature would always be world pvp. BGs would remain scuffed and equal gear would be easier to obtain through pve for most classes (as in, 20 man raids = faster gear).

Ranking past 10 on twow seems like a nightmare tbh, I don't know why people go for it. In classic atleast you had premades which led to quick matches. Here you get 5v7 WSGs and constant 20-30 min pugs.

Elisleris
Has liked: 2 times

Post by Elisleris » Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:04 pm

I see that on weekday mornings online on Tel'abim is about 150 ppl. It is less simple to merge/move people from it to Turtle WoW server than to waste time to some phases on it.

Charanko
Has liked: 5 times

Post by Charanko » Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:02 am

Burunduk wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:36 pm
No, three months is too long for dying server.
We need faster phases for future merge.
What are u even talking about
Orky
Overlord of Orgrimmar ; Sulfuron Champion

Neltharion

Post by Neltharion » Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:12 pm

Typh1 wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:24 am

What are you blabbling about dude 😂
There are at least 6 raiding guilds on horde and 3/4 on alliance
Last edited by Neltharion on Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
That's pretty much it.

Neltharion

Post by Neltharion » Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:13 pm

Elisleris wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:04 pm
I see that on weekday mornings online on Tel'abim is about 150 ppl. It is less simple to merge/move people from it to Turtle WoW server than to waste time to some phases on it.
No merge is gonna happen, Tel'abim has its own community
That's pretty much it.