Nefarian Shadowbolts

Jallariall

Nefarian Shadowbolts

Post by Jallariall » Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:12 pm

Hi Team,

As a Resto Shaman I seem to get Nefarian shadowbolts during P1 no matter where he is. He will cast at me from the other side of the room constatly. It's happened a few resets now.

Akos1896

Re: Nefarian Shadowbolts

Post by Akos1896 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:52 pm

Hey!
As a fellow resto shaman I usually go for los there.
Ask raid lead to put a symbol on Nef and whenever he ports near you, use the pillars to lose los from hiom while also seeing your half of the group to heal them. Pillars are your friend there.

Pepesmite

Post by Pepesmite » Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:04 am

Jallariall wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:12 pm
Hi Team,

As a Resto Shaman I seem to get Nefarian shadowbolts during P1 no matter where he is. He will cast at me from the other side of the room constatly. It's happened a few resets now.
Hello!
Please, make a bug report on our tracker: https://github.com/slowtorta/turtlewow-bug-tracker
It's easier for the team to document and investigate issues if they're reported on Github.

Jallariall

Post by Jallariall » Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:24 pm

Akos1896 wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:52 pm
Hey!
As a fellow resto shaman I usually go for los there.
Ask raid lead to put a symbol on Nef and whenever he ports near you, use the pillars to lose los from hiom while also seeing your half of the group to heal them. Pillars are your friend there.
This is the issue, I'm on the other side of the room behind a pillar, still getting them. I'll make a ticket, thanks!

Overberk

Post by Overberk » Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:16 pm

Jallariall wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:12 pm
Hi Team,

I'm Resto Shaman and also had the same issue scared_turtle_head