Lashers

Mackylol

Lashers

Post by Mackylol » Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:40 pm

So everybody loves doing lasher runs in DM so I was thinking it might be a good idea to add packs of Whip Lashers to other instances? Preferrably in places where you can avoid any elites ofcourse.

Just for a change of venue from DM.
Last edited by Mackylol on Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ataika

Re: Lashers

Post by Ataika » Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:19 pm

This shit gonna be nerfed soon.

Kwall

Post by Kwall » Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:44 pm

I'd rather see them nerf the lasher farm and increase open world farming I'd rather see people out in the world farming different areas than everyone hiding in dungeons. Not to a point where dungeons are trivial you still get better gear from dungeons but maybe more elementals in the world that drop herbs ores skins bolts of cloth some could even drop money pouches with extra gold

Mackylol

Post by Mackylol » Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:44 pm

Ive been asking the crowd and we like lashers and as a spokesman for the lasher council.. we would prefer to see more lasher options in other dungeons.

Bonifangith11

Post by Bonifangith11 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:08 pm

Since Lasher runs are going to be nerfed why not introduce a bounty style daily quest for every level 60 dungeon that gives a decent chunk of gold? This would encourage people to do the other dungeons giving people that need those dungeons a bigger pool of motivated people to do them.

Just make it an X amount if kill styled dungeon daily with a standard of 20g or something maybe 15g that should be satisfactory. Nothing too crazy and make the dungeon change everyday

Turboman

Post by Turboman » Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:05 am

Kwall wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:44 pm
I'd rather see them nerf the lasher farm and increase open world farming I'd rather see people out in the world farming different areas than everyone hiding in dungeons. Not to a point where dungeons are trivial you still get better gear from dungeons but maybe more elementals in the world that drop herbs ores skins bolts of cloth some could even drop money pouches with extra gold
They should deal with 24/7 bot/script users before introducing any changes to open world farming. I dont even understand why people so upset about this farm, you guys talking about inflation and shit but i was always wondering why does it matter if there is nothing to spend your gold on except pots and maybe mats for profession leveling?

Foobs

Post by Foobs » Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:13 am

Busy bodies with nothing to do or gold farmers upset they won't be able to claim who has the most gold.

Prefer they fix the bot farmers outside dungeons and the merchant recipe issues.
wary_turtle_head I'm just here for the GM's replies--Carry on!!

Likaleo

Post by Likaleo » Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:47 am

Kwall wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:44 pm
I'd rather see them nerf the lasher farm and increase open world farming I'd rather see people out in the world farming different areas than everyone hiding in dungeons.
I think that is bad direction to go.
People who level would non-stop cry that all quest zones are full of farmers. There are not enought places for realm of 8k people to farm. If you force people in open world consu price will go up.

Instance farming is fine and max gold you get from it is already capped with dungeon id timer. There are better gold farms than DM in open world but they lose alot value if there are other players. If you force everyone in open world all people would lose

Mackylol

Post by Mackylol » Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:58 pm

I think this would be a good change and would attract alot of new players to TWoW.

Eversongwoods

Post by Eversongwoods » Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:49 am

They should just make a Lashers only dungeon and put the portal to it in SW, that would make much more sense. Seriously though this has got to be the dumbest ideas i have heard.

Drubarrymooer

Post by Drubarrymooer » Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:55 am

Eversongwoods wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:49 am
They should just make a Lashers only dungeon and put the portal to it in SW, that would make much more sense. Seriously though this has got to be the dumbest ideas i have heard.
Maybe a lasher only joke raid like the certain level that doesn't exist.

Mackylol

Post by Mackylol » Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:29 pm

Eversongwoods wrote:
Many players come to TWoW because lasher farm is available, if more options are introduced I believe it will open up many new avenues to market the server.

Ataika

Post by Ataika » Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:10 pm

Mackylol wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:29 pm
Eversongwoods wrote:
Many players come to TWoW because lasher farm is available
Could you please stop pulling arguments out of ur ass ?

Mackylol

Post by Mackylol » Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:38 pm

Ataika wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:10 pm
Mackylol wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:29 pm
Eversongwoods wrote:
Many players come to TWoW because lasher farm is available
Could you please stop pulling arguments out of ur ass ?
I dont think whining is a useful contribution to this discussion, please stop trolling.

Mackylol

Post by Mackylol » Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:23 am

I have gotten alot of messages in DMs on the forum from people who dare not post their opinion in fright of the backlash.

They believe this suggestion is very enticing and is suitable for the 2024 roadmap.

Jc473

Post by Jc473 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:52 am

Mackylol wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:23 am
I have gotten alot of messages in DMs on the forum from people who dare not post their opinion in fright of the backlash.

They believe this suggestion is very enticing and is suitable for the 2024 roadmap.
Well, I think you should hold off on this sort of suggestion until you see how they change the existing lasher farm. Who knows what the change will be. It might just be a pure reduction in loot or perhaps something that can't be soloed anymore. At this point, you might reconsider if you'd want equivalent farms scattered throughout the dungeons.

Ataika

Post by Ataika » Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:20 am

They believe this lasher abuse will be fixed soon.

Calli
Has liked: 1 time

Post by Calli » Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:04 am

Mackylol wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:23 am

What a troll in panda costume lmao.
Very well done Sir, you made my day!

Mackylol

Post by Mackylol » Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:19 pm

The Lasher Council have met and discussed the current situation as of yesterday, the 22nd of March.

While we appreciate the recent buffs to flower variety, we are still interested in further dungeon variety and I would therefore like to bump this suggestion so that we can have lashers in other instances aswell.

This would greatly benefit the community and economy of both servers.

Ataika

Post by Ataika » Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:27 pm

The suggestion above is so cringe it might damage ur eyes.
Please wear an eye protection upon reading.

Eversongwoods

Post by Eversongwoods » Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:15 pm

the fact that they turned lashers into herb loot pinatas to begin with is absurd so i can't be suprised by any suggestions people make anymore

Eversongwoods

Post by Eversongwoods » Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:27 pm

it is like robbing a bank and the cops are waiting in vault and tell you they can't let you take the money but you can have these gift cards instead

Zvyrhol
Has liked: 15 times

Post by Zvyrhol » Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:12 pm

Eversongwoods wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:27 pm
it is like robbing a bank and the cops are waiting in vault and tell you they can't let you take the money but you can have these gift cards instead
These "gift cards" might be not worth much in the next weeks. Herb prices are going down except Black Lotus.
The devil is in the detail.
viewtopic.php?t=13520
viewtopic.php?t=14041

Inovatu

Post by Inovatu » Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:08 am

Gift Cards? DO NOT REDEEEEEEEM!

Xudo
Has liked: 51 times

Post by Xudo » Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:15 pm

Zvyrhol wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:12 pm
Eversongwoods wrote:
These "gift cards" might be not worth much in the next weeks. Herb prices are going down except Black Lotus.
When I read this, I spent all my gold to buy black lotus on market. In the next month, price of Black lotus jumped from 40g to 55g. It was very good investment.
I think it will grow even further.
Xudo - tauren warrior 19 Sergeant armory.
I don't raid and rank, so you can not bother asking.
Nerf high level enchants on low level gear
Add lvl requirement to bandages
Best and optimal gear for 10-19 twinks
Have fun not only at 60.

Zvyrhol
Has liked: 15 times

Post by Zvyrhol » Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:04 pm

Xudo wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:15 pm
Zvyrhol wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:12 pm
Eversongwoods wrote:
When I read this, I spent all my gold to buy black lotus on market. In the next month, price of Black lotus jumped from 40g to 55g. It was very good investment.
I think it will grow even further.
Nice, it was weird that people massively sold Black Lotuses when lasher nerf was introduced, it didn't have impact on BL supply.

I wonder how would my favourite anti-scalping enemy on this forum react to your comment, haha.
The devil is in the detail.
viewtopic.php?t=13520
viewtopic.php?t=14041