warlock soul shards

Vanaonu

warlock soul shards

Post by Vanaonu » Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:28 pm

could it maybe be time to remove soul shard requirements on spells on warlock, if not in open world then atleast maybe in battlegrounds? currently it feels like warlock on paper is very competitive in pvp but in reality feels weak since on you run out of shards. i imagine all the balancing is also done with assumption that warlock has access to his soul shard spells.

Dwordis

Re: warlock soul shards

Post by Dwordis » Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:13 pm

At least removing shards costs in bgs would help alot +1

Sinrek
Has liked: 6 times

Post by Sinrek » Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:58 am

Are you saying you can't be bothered to just press your Drain Soul button when your target is about to melt down? Bind the key? Use Necrosis addon?

Just pay attention to your nearby targets and drain at your leisure… I find it so much easier to get Soul Shards on BGs than outside due to endless supply it's ridiculous. You don't even have to travel anywhere. Just press some buttons and you have it.

It's not even an issue!
satisfied_turtle Slowly turtling my way up.

Vanaonu

Post by Vanaonu » Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:01 am

Sorry was away due to holidays. in smaller fights it constantly puts you into situations where you really want to burst enemy down but if you dont drain soul then you dont have shards for next encounter. Also its kinda bad imo especially as destro lock that i cant afford to use soul fire and have to be really cautios about using shadowburn spell. Also when getting jumped by a rogue there is also the thoghtprocess of "do i just die to save a shard or do i pop that healthstone".

Spot

Post by Spot » Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:13 am

This could be mitigated if we locks could obtain shards from target dummies like in Wrath. Just tryin ta help with an easier fix then changing the class mechanics.

Ataika

Post by Ataika » Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:13 pm

Stop casualing everything leave it as it is
Devs already butchered soulshard mechanic so newbs will recieve their SS back upon bg end

Mackylol

Post by Mackylol » Mon Jan 01, 2024 2:25 pm

Luckily you can queue for BGs from anywhere.