Invasion of the honor boosters/premade boosters

Ataika

Re: Invasion of the honor boosters/premade boosters

Post by Ataika » Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:46 pm

Xudo wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:52 pm
Jammyxx wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:28 am
Last time I checked caps were 1.3 million, back in April caps were around 400k. Before the Chinese influx... This amount of playing is not healthy at all. Suggest to do what blizz did and cap 13000 RP at 500k Honor, to end this madness.
This I actually agree with. Honor system is flawed. Blizz made cheap and easy solution with honor caps.
Initially I thought that problem here is "I can't group up and beat them".
But "amount of farm is too high" is totally valid problem. Though devs are aware about it. We will see how they would solve it.
As every other pvp problem - they dont

Fairplay1

Post by Fairplay1 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:50 am

up up up

Marafado

Post by Marafado » Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:41 am

Pvp ranked system could work like the Bgs (wsg and ab) factions rep, increase the amount of rep needed so an prfessional farmer need 2 months and a casual player take 1 year !

Twinking

Post by Twinking » Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:27 pm

Jammyxx wrote:
Suggest to do what blizz did and cap 13000 RP at 500k Honor, to end this madness.
I support this decision, developers please do it.

Snoodydood

Post by Snoodydood » Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:31 pm

This thread needs more attention.

Erhog

Post by Erhog » Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:04 pm

Jammyxx wrote:
Last time I checked caps were 1.3 million, back in April caps were around 400k. Before the Chinese influx... This amount of playing is not healthy at all. Suggest to do what blizz did and cap 13000 RP at 500k Honor, to end this madness.
Agree sounds as good solution due to 500k takes much effort to achieve but it's still much healthier than 1kk+ and much less frustrating when you've did 1m and other 20 ppl did 1m50k and you are getting 1k less RP.

Chudman123

Post by Chudman123 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:31 pm

If you remove rank decay and allow at max 1/4 of a rank per week after rank 10. Problem is solved.

Also allows people to have a life and slow grind r14
-Panfusion (60 ele/resto shammy)

Bandyc

Post by Bandyc » Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:25 am

You already know nothing is gonna be done if theres money involved, if you know the history behind some of the *dmin team. It's just how it be. Just because there's no item shop a la warmane doesn't mean they will make money you know....

Lofracte

Post by Lofracte » Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:00 am

Wouldn't no longer being able to drop ranks by decaying help?
Like they mentionned they would do last month?

> viewtopic.php?t=10386

Yukumba

Post by Yukumba » Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:37 am

Problem is the bracket system. You need to be in certain brackets to get enough ranking points to get more rank. And in R13/R14 grind you need always to be in top with this system, because only certain people can be in those brackets. And if u dont manage to get top bracket, you aint gonna get rank. Blizzard changed this system and Turtle should also do it now. More healthy and still takes time to grind. No fighting inside your own faction about standings/brackets.

Frantsel

Post by Frantsel » Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:00 am

Yukumba wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:37 am
Problem is the bracket system. You need to be in certain brackets to get enough ranking points to get more rank. And in R13/R14 grind you need always to be in top with this system, because only certain people can be in those brackets. And if u dont manage to get top bracket, you aint gonna get rank. Blizzard changed this system and Turtle should also do it now. More healthy and still takes time to grind. No fighting inside your own faction about standings/brackets.
100%

Mac

Post by Mac » Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:17 am

Don’t pug. Make a team and roll.

Fairplay1

Post by Fairplay1 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:09 am

At this point top management knows about the booster problem and their leader Agoniabyss. They know that they agree with the horde and overflow honor on quick victories arathi and wsg against solo players. Know that they are trying to prevent European players from picking up high ranks. A lot of evidence has been sent to gmam and Akalix. We are waiting for their decision.

Twinking

Post by Twinking » Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:55 pm

Chudman123 wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:31 pm
If you remove rank decay and allow at max 1/4 of a rank per week after rank 10. Problem is solved.

People offer so many useful solutions, developers, please do at least some of this.

Xudo
Has liked: 40 times

Post by Xudo » Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:30 am

Fairplay1 wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:09 am
At this point top management knows about the booster problem and their leader Agoniabyss. They know that they agree with the horde and overflow honor on quick victories arathi and wsg against solo players. Know that they are trying to prevent European players from picking up high ranks. A lot of evidence has been sent to gmam and Akalix. We are waiting for their decision.
If those boosters farm honor on easy wins, dodge real fight and have agreement with other faction to dodge battlegrounds, then some administrative punishents actually should be taken.

But only administrative actions won't help in long term. Game should be changed to prevent fight dodging.

Though, playing in premade group should not be banned. It can be limited as "can't register as raid" allowing to register as party of 5.
Xudo - tauren warrior 19 Sergeant armory.
I don't raid and rank, so you can not bother asking.
Nerf high level enchants on low level gear
Add lvl requirement to bandages
Best and optimal gear for 10-19 twinks
Have fun not only at 60.

Ataika

Post by Ataika » Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:10 am

Bandyc wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:25 am
You already know nothing is gonna be done if theres money involved, if you know the history behind some of the *dmin team. It's just how it be. Just because there's no item shop a la warmane doesn't mean they will make money you know....
Whats the story ?

Chudman123

Post by Chudman123 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:12 am

Twinking wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:55 pm
Chudman123 wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:31 pm

People offer so many useful solutions, developers, please do at least some of this.
Thank you! It would be awesome if rank 12+ was actually accessible and making it take a long time but be possible for anyone would remove the lameness the 2mill honor/week shared acct club does to everyone trying to rank.
-Panfusion (60 ele/resto shammy)

Ataika

Post by Ataika » Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:58 am

I mean how hard is it ti implement honor cap so every nomie may climb ? Or remove brackets so many people can be 12+ ? With naxx out this gear is not impressive and this will allow everyone to close eyes on these 24/7 account sharing premades.

Why devs are so slow on simple decisions iam shocked jesus christ, these changes are like 5 min work.
This is not about "get ur premade lul" its about nerds sharing accounts for insane honor numbers.
Devs made world buffs obsolete because "normies feel it like a chore", this is the same situation but in pvp

Marafado

Post by Marafado » Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:14 pm

maybe the devs like it :) we need to admit having ppl doing over 1.3 m and stay in 5th place is "interesting", yes it was a "wang". My advice is if you wana play a r14 toon buy it.

What dont make sence its the posts from the staff, telling the players to not support the RMT.

What i know, china/russian bussines are dificult for a portuguese understand :(

Saelaris

Post by Saelaris » Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:58 pm

Easy solution is indeed a honor cap and allowing everyone who hits the cap to rank up. It is still long enough of a grind that way, and it's not like there are no alternatives to R14 gear, so it wouldn't create an unfair advantage for PvPers either when it comes to PvE.

Fairplay1

Post by Fairplay1 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:19 am

up up up

Majestik51

Post by Majestik51 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:21 am

all u have to do is to transfer to Tel' Abim PVP Server guys.

EZ!
Thank me later :P

PEACE!! maintenance_turtle maintenance_turtle

Ataika

Post by Ataika » Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:22 am

Majestik51 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:21 am

EZ!

dead server sorry

Majestik51

Post by Majestik51 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:29 am

Ataika wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:22 am
Majestik51 wrote:

EZ!

dead server sorry
If u need a good PVP experience then it is ur only option, no boring RP runs there but strong PVP action.

Instead of filling the forums with boring topics u can just transfer there.

PVP players ----> PVP Servers
Boring players ----> PVE Servers

Simple! turtle_tongue_head turtle_tongue_head

Fairplay1

Post by Fairplay1 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 7:14 pm

up up up

Marafado

Post by Marafado » Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:05 pm

ok ok lets go up :)

in the last days have checked the population in EU pve server, at 6 AM we have over 8k, at 6 PM its around 5k. Can we assume turtle pve prime time is when eurupeans are slepping? ;p

ps. the data is frme the login server, no ideia if its correct or genarated by chat GPT

Fizzler

Post by Fizzler » Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:52 am

Majestik51 wrote:

EZ!

this. at least you can farm world pvp kills in the open world to overcome the premade honor farming.
Fizzler - Gnome Mage 60
Yenwat - High Elf Paladin 60
Fluidstrike - Human Rogue 60
Socratus - Night Elf Druid 60
Boyo - Goblin Warrior 60

Marafado

Post by Marafado » Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:48 am

Fizzler wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:52 am
Majestik51 wrote:

EZ!

this. at least you can farm world pvp kills in the open world to overcome the premade honor farming.
nop, if i need to choose china farmers or fresh pvp scrubs! china ppl is my choice because i dont understand them;p

Obs: tbh i dont understand why turtle staff made this new pvp server :( but what do i know!?

Twinking

Post by Twinking » Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:22 pm

Why are the developers still not doing anything about the crazy honor farmers? No normal person can farm 1,300,000 honor points per week. This spoils the pvp component of the server, where are the answers from the developers on this problem? Just limit the amount of honor to 500,000 max for each player, I don't think it's that hard...

Erhog

Post by Erhog » Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:24 pm

Farming 1kk honor is possible but it's VERY unhealthy and no fun esp coz you need to do it for weeks. 500k would still required around 50-60 hours/week which is already more than a time most people spending on their job which is 40h/week. 1kk required something like ~3weeks of time people spent on their job but in 1 week. Absolutely disgusting and worthless experience ever.

Artashir

Post by Artashir » Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:49 am

This rank system need some changes + and this farm/sell ranking need to be punish somehow. I like the "honour cap" sugest.

Ataika

Post by Ataika » Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:35 am

Devs please implement honor cap
@Torta