Feedback from Twow team?

Thefnom

Feedback from Twow team?

Post by Thefnom » Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:46 pm

How does one go about to connect with the Twow team?

On discord one is reffered to the forums and on the forums one's thread is not answered.

Thankful for feedback.

Fnom

Darktifa

Re: Feedback from Twow team?

Post by Darktifa » Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:01 pm

I feel like you already got your answer...
you don't!
Czasku wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:31 pm
After Reading Turtle WoW's forum i understood why Blizzard stopped responding on their own forum topics.

Blackbook

Post by Blackbook » Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:04 pm

pretty much sums it up now u can speculate lack of interest in doing so or just not enough manpower.

Darktifa

Post by Darktifa » Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:08 pm

Blackbook wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:04 pm
pretty much sums it up now u can speculate lack of interest in doing so or just not enough manpower.
or they just don't care about community's feedback
i wouldn't either, after everything i have read in this forum
Czasku wrote:
After Reading Turtle WoW's forum i understood why Blizzard stopped responding on their own forum topics.

Blackbook

Post by Blackbook » Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:16 pm

Darktifa wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:08 pm
Blackbook wrote:
Alot of shitpost but also alot of great suggestions. And if u make a project like this u should be able to differ between these and not just be silent on all fronts. Great work from the team regarding content but terrible handling of the community. This com is becoming more toxic every day who wants to keep his sanity stays out of discord for sure.

Thefnom

Post by Thefnom » Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:23 pm

Blackbook wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:16 pm
Darktifa wrote:
Blackbook wrote:
Alot of shitpost but also alot of great suggestions. And if u make a project like this u should be able to differ between these and not just be silent on all fronts. Great work from the team regarding content but terrible handling of the community. This com is becoming more toxic every day who wants to keep his sanity stays out of discord for sure.
Agreed.

A simple "hey we are not lookig to do this right now, thanks for the feedback" would go far though, then ppl knows.

Bigsmerf

Post by Bigsmerf » Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:23 pm

Darktifa wrote:
Blackbook wrote:
Honestly, the entire forum and in game community has become a massive cringe fest of toxic goofballs complaining about every single change, addition, announcement, nerf, buff, or statement made by anyone on the turtle team. Fuck, I'm guilty of such a thing, and this is in no way good for the game or its players. Just petty bickering that should have never started to begin with.
Elmhoof - 60 Feral, between tanking/dps (Main)
Anbone 34 Shadow Priest (Planned secondary main)
Manypunchman - 10 Naked Troll Boxer (Hardcore)

I'm back! More or less...

Thefnom

Post by Thefnom » Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:25 pm

Bigsmerf wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:23 pm
Darktifa wrote:
Blackbook wrote:
Honestly, the entire forum and in game community has become a massive cringe fest of toxic goofballs complaining about every single change, addition, announcement, nerf, buff, or statement made by anyone on the turtle team. Fuck, I'm guilty of such a thing, and this is in no way good for the game or its players. Just petty bickering that should have never started to begin with.
Wouldn't communicating in advance a way of mitigating such lashback?

Blackbook

Post by Blackbook » Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:29 pm

Thefnom wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:25 pm
Bigsmerf wrote:
Darktifa wrote:

Exactly just beeing present would solve alot of these. A simple we hear u even if u say em why u cant or wont do it in the next sentence can do wonders. Great work on the design front questionable communication and decision making. But its not a company and even they often dont get this right.

Bigsmerf

Post by Bigsmerf » Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:31 pm

Thefnom wrote:
Bigsmerf wrote:
Darktifa wrote:

People tend to be triggered by the change or addition itself, rather than whether or not it's being announced in advance. The best way to mitigate toxic player behaviour is simply not to be that way. But, we all know that's too much to ask, isn't it?

Thefnom

Post by Thefnom » Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:39 pm

Bigsmerf wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:31 pm
Thefnom wrote:
Bigsmerf wrote:

People tend to be triggered by the change or addition itself, rather than whether or not it's being announced in advance. The best way to mitigate toxic player behaviour is simply not to be that way. But, we all know that's too much to ask, isn't it?
Thank you for leading with good example..!

No but really, I do agree, but wouldn't it sorta help? I see a ton of people genuinely trying to give good feedback, but nothing is even acknowledged. Just a "No" is better than silence.

Bigsmerf

Post by Bigsmerf » Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:48 pm

Thefnom wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:39 pm
Bigsmerf wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:31 pm
Thefnom wrote:

Thank you for leading with good example..!

No but really, I do agree, but wouldn't it sorta help? I see a ton of people genuinely trying to give good feedback, but nothing is even acknowledged. Just a "No" is better than silence.
Yeah, I understand. Some communication and recognition would be nice. At least it gives the impression that the dev/gm team cares about the community's feedback.

I'm sure someone could probably be a better leading example of your average 'upstanding polite community member.'

Darktifa

Post by Darktifa » Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:55 pm

There is a difference between
trying to give good feedback
and actually giving good feedback

On a side note, personally i prefer actions (content - changes etc)
than replying to the community, that we hear u (but actually they don't)

In the end, its a f2p server
if you enjoy it, stay
if you wanna help the project, donate
if you don't like it, leave
simple as that...
Czasku wrote:

Blackbook

Post by Blackbook » Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:09 pm

Darktifa wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:55 pm

if you enjoy it, stay
simple as that...
The dropping player numbers show thats exactly what people do. The guys in the froums and discord that come up with suggestion just care more about it then the average player. And thats the people that stay with u in the hard times if u give em the feeling of beeing seen or heared.

Darktifa

Post by Darktifa » Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:12 pm

Blackbook wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:09 pm

The dropping player numbers show thats exactly what people do. The guys in the froums and discord that come up with suggestion just care more about it then the average player. And thats the people that stay with u in the hard times if u give em the feeling of beeing seen or heared.
dropping player numbers?
ok enough talking...
Czasku wrote:

Blackbook

Post by Blackbook » Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:15 pm

Darktifa wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:12 pm
Blackbook wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:09 pm

dropping player numbers?
ok enough talking...
The realm im playing on is going down in numbers u can like that or not but its a fact even displayed on login.

Thefnom

Post by Thefnom » Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:24 pm

Darktifa wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:55 pm

if you enjoy it, stay
simple as that...
Good or bad feedback is decided by the one who recieves it, and since there is no response one cannot really assume. Is good feedback whatever one decides to act on? Is what makes the cut suddently good?
I only care for a direction, WHICH direction doesn't matter too much. Communication is what I'm asking for!

Fair enough @ F2p server. If the server officials only stated this, then hunderds of people do not have waste their time coming with good or bad ideas that aren't listened to. Just be up front!

Darktifa

Post by Darktifa » Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:46 pm

Thefnom wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:24 pm

Fair enough @ F2p server. If the server officials only stated this, then hunderds of people do not have waste their time coming with good or bad ideas that aren't listened to. Just be up front!
Did you get any official reply for your Shaman thread? (since 10/10/23)
Darktifa wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:01 pm
you don't!
Czasku wrote:

Thefnom

Post by Thefnom » Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:05 pm

Darktifa wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:46 pm
Thefnom wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:24 pm

Did you get any official reply for your Shaman thread? (since 10/10/23)
Darktifa wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:01 pm
you don't!
I'm autistic enough to keep trying and hoping for the best :)

But really - not an answer is, literally, not an answer :v