Race Change possible?

Catchthewind

Race Change possible?

Post by Catchthewind » Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:54 am

Hello fellow Turtles,

I want to change my shaman from orcc to tauren, is that possible?

I found an old threat ( viewtopic.php?t=1308 ) in which the speech is about a faction change option in the shop, but I couldn't find it.

thanks for the help :)

Torta
Has liked: 1 time

Re: Race Change possible?

Post by Torta » Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:29 am

This service is currently unavailable. There'll be a forum announcement once it's back :)

Catchthewind

Post by Catchthewind » Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:46 am

allright, thanks for the answer :)

Pookeh

Post by Pookeh » Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:04 pm

I'm waiting for the race/faction change possibility. I guess it's quite tricky with flight paths, reputations, racial (ie gnome have +15 engineering), quests etc.

Lipidus

Post by Lipidus » Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:08 pm

hey guys, any updates?

Bigsmerf

Post by Bigsmerf » Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:18 pm

So, there's this cool button in the character selection screen that says 'Create Character'. It does basically what it says. You get to make a brand new character of any race you want. Either Ally or Horde. (Which race change can't do.) You get to level them back up again and experience the wonderful experience of fighting for hours over quest mobs. And, as an added bonus, you get to keep the old character if you ever regret switching races! "But what if I have too many characters?" You may ask. Well, don't fret, my naive and simple friend, the delete character button lets you get rid of one so you can create another in its place! And, with the help of the turtle team, you can get your deleted character back if you wanted to as well!

Now, a service such as this sounds like it would cost quite the hefty price, considering how much it provides, right? Well, that's just the best part. It's completely free! THAT'S RIGHT, FREE!
Last edited by Bigsmerf on Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elmhoof - 60 Feral, between tanking/dps (Main)
Anbone 34 Shadow Priest (Planned secondary main)
Manypunchman - 10 Naked Troll Boxer (Hardcore)

I'm back! More or less...

Lipidus

Post by Lipidus » Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:32 pm

Bigsmerf wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:18 pm
So, there's this cool button in the character selection screen that says 'Create Character'. It does basically what it says. You get to make a brand new character of any race you want. Either Ally or Horde. (Which race change can't do.) You get to level them back up again and experience the wonderful experience of fighting for hours over quest mobs. And, as an added bonus, you get to keep the old character if you ever regret switching races! "But what if I have too many characters?" You may ask. Well, don't fret, my naive and simple friend, the delete character button lets you get rid of one so you can create another in its place! And, with the help of the turtle team, you can get your deleted character back if you wanted to as well!

Now, a service such as this sounds like it would cost quite the heft price, considering how much it provides, right? Well, that's just the best part. It's completely free! THAT'S RIGHT, FREE!
u missed the topic. cheers

Bigsmerf

Post by Bigsmerf » Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:55 pm

Lipidus wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:32 pm
Bigsmerf wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:18 pm

Now, a service such as this sounds like it would cost quite the heft price, considering how much it provides, right? Well, that's just the best part. It's completely free! THAT'S RIGHT, FREE!
u missed the topic. cheers
You missed the punchline. Cheers.
Elmhoof - 60 Feral, between tanking/dps (Main)
Anbone 34 Shadow Priest (Planned secondary main)
Manypunchman - 10 Naked Troll Boxer (Hardcore)

I'm back! More or less...

Pc308025

Post by Pc308025 » Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:00 pm

Hello fellow Turtles,
any updates?
thanks for the help :)

Geojak
Has liked: 34 times

Post by Geojak » Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:47 pm

.racechange