1000 in queue, (again) what change is coming up?

Hamalam

1000 in queue, (again) what change is coming up?

Post by Hamalam » Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:56 pm

So once again, the queue is stuck at 1000 players. Yesterday, when I tried to login at 14:00, it said the same number. At 17:15, I finally got in. How is it possible that before the EU queue priority I had to wait for 7K people 3 hours, and now the exact same length but with way less people in queue. How does this make sense? dead_turtle_head
Greetings from Ham(da)(the)... (warr) (getter) (etc..)

GIT GUD

Hamalam

Re: 1000 in queue, (again) what change is coming up?

Post by Hamalam » Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:00 pm

I wanna say that I restarted my WoW and I immediatly got in. Idk what this issue is or if more people have it.
Greetings from Ham(da)(the)... (warr) (getter) (etc..)

GIT GUD

Flyingshroom

Post by Flyingshroom » Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:21 pm

Hamalam wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:00 pm
I wanna say that I restarted my WoW and I immediatly got in. Idk what this issue is or if more people have it.
Yes happened to me too. Just keep restarting until you get in.

Adnoctum

Post by Adnoctum » Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:32 pm

Hamalam wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:00 pm
could kiss you on the forhead.. thanks for that its like the game thinks we are from China first when logging in i just did your "trick" and was in skiped 1k que.

Kazel9090

Post by Kazel9090 » Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:05 pm

Hamalam wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:56 pm
So once again, the queue is stuck at 1000 players. Yesterday, when I tried to login at 14:00, it said the same number. At 17:15, I finally got in. How is it possible that before the EU queue priority I had to wait for 7K people 3 hours, and now the exact same length but with way less people in queue. How does this make sense? dead_turtle_head
same here. just anoying

Jolikmc

Post by Jolikmc » Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:13 pm

If that's all it takes to bypass the queue, now, then something has clearly gone wrong.

Quickly! Mods, delete this thread before the secret of "turning it off and turning it back on, again" spreads! It will be the ruination of the server!! 😱
Not currently playing. Just skulking and snarking~