Overcrowding and inability to play. Solution to the problem?

Deimonwinter

Overcrowding and inability to play. Solution to the problem?

Post by Deimonwinter » Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:20 am

Hi all. Given that the number of players per square meter is now very high, please speed up the spawning of mobs and resources. SIMPLY IMPOSSIBLE to play. Try to create a character yourself and play a little. Or collect ore. The Chinese, apparently, fundamentally do not study / do not know English, it is SIMPLY IMPOSSIBLE to interact with them. Therefore, they DO NOT COMBINE with other players in GROUPS. And now you spend a whole evening to complete some quest for ten bear assholes. Not to mention the fact that it is simply unrealistic to collect ore. HOW CAN I PLAY NORMALLY? I can’t kill anyone, everyone tags mobs much faster than me, and when I offer to join in groups for a quest, THEY SIMPLY REJECT THE INVITATION. People stand with prepared macros just to tag the mob first. I'm disabled so I can't react as fast as other players. I can’t collect anything and leveling professions. PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! I AM A HUMAN LIKE EVERYONE AND ALSO WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME
Last edited by Deimonwinter on Mon Aug 21, 2023 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sinlyzone2

Re: Overcrowding and inability to play. Solution to the problem?

Post by Sinlyzone2 » Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:43 am

Blizzard shut down the servers in China, and the Chinese people are just playing games seriously. What did the Chinese people do wrong?

Deimonwinter

Post by Deimonwinter » Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:53 am

They did nothing, I'm talking about the fact that now, because of overpopulation, it is SIMPLY IMPOSSIBLE to play.

Daspien1

Post by Daspien1 » Mon Aug 21, 2023 12:30 pm

True and with hc running around it's just a pain in the ass .. I also play hc BUT I can relate to the problem.. 1 year in the past it was quite enjoyable
But today resources are really hart to grind .. and starting areas are just painfully to quest ... I suggest hc server .. that would help a lot ... The Chinese aren't the problem ..
Dzamboko troll warlock

In the end death claims us all !

Panklaza

Post by Panklaza » Mon Aug 21, 2023 12:42 pm

Sinlyzone2 wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:43 am
Blizzard shut down the servers in China, and the Chinese people are just playing games seriously. What did the Chinese people do wrong?
How about they make their own servers if they are unable to speak english? oh wait! They wouldnt be able to sell gold there ;)

Darktifa

Post by Darktifa » Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:24 pm

Deimonwinter wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:20 am
PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! I AM A HUMAN LIKE EVERYONE AND ALSO WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME
Why the hate vs animals and aliens?
They might want to play too...
Czasku wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:31 pm
After Reading Turtle WoW's forum i understood why Blizzard stopped responding on their own forum topics.

Leebird

Post by Leebird » Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:11 pm

Darktifa wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:24 pm
Deimonwinter wrote:
PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! I AM A HUMAN LIKE EVERYONE AND ALSO WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME
Why Can Brain Disabilities Also Be on Forums

Thiella

Post by Thiella » Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:08 pm

Daspien1 wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 12:30 pm
True and with hc running around it's just a pain in the ass .. I also play hc BUT I can relate to the problem.. 1 year in the past it was quite enjoyable
But today resources are really hart to grind .. and starting areas are just painfully to quest ... I suggest hc server .. that would help a lot ... The Chinese aren't the problem ..
Wrong, the Chinese are the problem. That's why the server population drops at 4-5k late at night (EU time) when most Chinese are sleeping.
Ever worst most Chinese can't speak English or they use clients without latin characters (and we only see blanks).
HC players aren't the problem. In fact they have problem with the increase respawns from the Chinese overpopulation.
So, once more, THE CHINESE ARE THE PROBLEM....

Bigsmerf

Post by Bigsmerf » Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:38 pm

Leebird wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:11 pm
Darktifa wrote:
Deimonwinter wrote:
Why Can Brain Disabilities Also Be on Forums
Ah, comedy. A mystery that eludes even the most sophisticated and educated individuals...
Elmhoof - 60 Feral, between tanking/dps (Main)
Anbone 34 Shadow Priest (Planned secondary main)
Manypunchman - 10 Naked Troll Boxer (Hardcore)

I'm back! More or less...

Kobiq

Post by Kobiq » Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:43 pm

Hasn't it been officialy announced that separate China server is to come?

Whalemilk

Post by Whalemilk » Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:55 pm

Daspien1 wrote:
Playing HC back when it was like ~1k was awesome. Felt nice to see another HC and it seemed like all HC were looking out for each other. Now people are selling lvl 5 gear instead of giving it away. Seems like everyone is looking out for themselves now.

I don’t mean to be that “back in my day!” Kind of guy.

Hamalam

Post by Hamalam » Wed Aug 23, 2023 1:41 pm

Darktifa wrote:
Deimonwinter wrote:
They can create their own servers. Simple as that, why do you accept the fucking up of this server? Also, people blame this immediatly on racism. You should take a look at how racist Chinese are to the people playing on this server. Who do you think all the goldsellers are, who do you think is giving a queue, the massive lag and the inability to play because you can't even group anymore or communicate with the people around you as they simply REFUSE to use the language this server is based upon.
Whalemilk wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:55 pm
Daspien1 wrote:
Playing HC back when it was like ~1k was awesome. Felt nice to see another HC and it seemed like all HC were looking out for each other. Now people are selling lvl 5 gear instead of giving it away. Seems like everyone is looking out for themselves now.

I don’t mean to be that “back in my day!” Kind of guy.
Yes, it was way more fun playing HC back in the day. The popularity truly is ruining this server slowly, I don't play HC anymore, it's just ruined. Thanks Chinese players.
Greetings from Ham(da)(the)... (warr) (getter) (etc..)

GIT GUD

Aydea

Post by Aydea » Wed Aug 23, 2023 1:46 pm

Honestly, the more upset people get the more they contribute to the souring of the atmosphere. Its not like there is no solution in the works. There is a solution in the works. The asian realm. And it will launch soon (q3 this year). So very soon. Until then this is just how it is and instead of getting upset and all hot n'bothered people could do something far more interesting with their time. While they wait for the solution. That is in the works. And very close to launching.

But no, no ... getting upset is the way to go. Or something ...

Shiko93

Post by Shiko93 » Wed Aug 23, 2023 1:47 pm

They even updated the player capacity from 11k up to 13k, so there are a few things which are actively tried to help solve this issue.

Paw

Post by Paw » Wed Aug 23, 2023 1:51 pm

Guilds pay off in the world of warcraft.

Ghola

Post by Ghola » Wed Aug 23, 2023 1:56 pm

Need to start banning people for using non-english in public chats, that'll make some room real quick

Paw

Post by Paw » Wed Aug 23, 2023 1:57 pm

Ghola wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 1:56 pm
Need to start banning people for using non-english in public chats, that'll make some room real quick
Or just wait until the new realm first?

Ghola

Post by Ghola » Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:10 pm

the point is an immediate solution

Paw

Post by Paw » Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:12 pm

Ghola wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:10 pm
the point is an immediate solution
There are a lot of people who enjoy the festival.

Snowegg

Post by Snowegg » Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:50 pm

I am a Chinese player,I am trying to use translation to write comments,My English is very poor,and I cannot represent anyone,I just want to express a little bit of my opinion
I have not engaged in any illegal or discriminatory behavior in the game
I also hope to meet more friends in the game
But the vast majority of people I see are not friendly to me
Many robots occupy resources in the game
This is also something that most of my peers and I don't want to see
I love this game
I've been playing for 17 years
But every time after work,I am very tired,I open my computer,See more than 3000 queues
I am very desperate
I really, really hope to solve the current problem
In turtle,I have experienced more joy,I love those newly opened tasks
I love this game
I hope it can become better

Darktifa

Post by Darktifa » Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:52 pm

Hamalam wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 1:41 pm
Darktifa wrote:
Deimonwinter wrote:
They can create their own servers. Simple as that, why do you accept the fucking up of this server? Also, people blame this immediatly on racism. You should take a look at how racist Chinese are to the people playing on this server. Who do you think all the goldsellers are, who do you think is giving a queue, the massive lag and the inability to play because you can't even group anymore or communicate with the people around you as they simply REFUSE to use the language this server is based upon.

are u replying to me?
Czasku wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:31 pm
After Reading Turtle WoW's forum i understood why Blizzard stopped responding on their own forum topics.

Geojak
Has liked: 34 times

Post by Geojak » Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:55 pm

Snowegg wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:50 pm
I am a Chinese player,I am trying to use translation to write comments,My English is very poor,and I cannot represent anyone,I just want to express a little bit of my opinion
I have not engaged in any illegal or discriminatory behavior in the game
I also hope to meet more friends in the game
But the vast majority of people I see are not friendly to me
Many robots occupy resources in the game
This is also something that most of my peers and I don't want to see
I love this game
I've been playing for 17 years
But every time after work,I am very tired,I open my computer,See more than 3000 queues
I am very desperate
I really, really hope to solve the current problem
In turtle,I have experienced more joy,I love those newly opened tasks
I love this game
I hope it can become better
As you said yourself. Your English is poor. This here is the problem we have mostly. 50:50 split bee tween players, that mostly speak, English well, and people that prefer to just use Chinese.

Until the Asian server comes online nobody. Csn he truly happy.
After the Asian server is online, we need a strict Bann any Chinese character on the western server. Use english or go to the Asian server. Mmoprg dotn work if we can't communicate. And this isn't like anyone's fault or anythin, just reality. And, the solution of own sever is in the works. I wish people could be less, racism in the meantime

Snowegg

Post by Snowegg » Wed Aug 23, 2023 3:07 pm

Yes, so I tried using a translator to communicate with you,I believe that communication between people should not be interrupted by language,of coures,This is my biggest trouble right now…
I hope to make more friends,That's the biggest charm of WOW
Maybe I should go and learn English with my son
:)

Snowegg

Post by Snowegg » Wed Aug 23, 2023 3:11 pm

My queue still has over 600 left,But I have to go to bed now,I am a father,My family needs my salary,Good night bor(I have helped many people,What they said the most to me is: thx bor,I think bor is good word)

Szalord

Post by Szalord » Wed Aug 23, 2023 3:38 pm

Shiko93 wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 1:47 pm
They even updated the player capacity from 11k up to 13k, so there are a few things which are actively tried to help solve this issue.
This actually worsens the issue by a LOT. It's been clear for several days / weeks now that the server starts lagging when it gets above ~10k players. Why do they keep pushing the player cap then? To reduce the queues? At the expense of literally the entirety of the playerbase? That doesn't look like the best decision to me. The cap should be whatever the hardware resources of the server allow for a flawless experience, period.

As of the issue of the Chinese players not being able to communicate with the rest of the English-speaking playerbase, it would be just as logical to simply make them actually wait to get their own server and make them migrate all their existing characters on it. You don't integrate a new community without being able to communicate with the said community, otherwise that's called entitlement. There are plenty of examples in the real world for this, plenty of countries that won't offer you citizenship if you can't speak the country's language.

Ingameacc12345

Post by Ingameacc12345 » Wed Aug 23, 2023 3:45 pm

Szalord wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 3:38 pm
This actually worsens the issue by a LOT. It's been clear for several days / weeks now that the server starts lagging when it gets above ~10k players. Why do they keep pushing the player cap then? To reduce the queues? At the expense of literally the entirety of the playerbase? That doesn't look like the best decision to me.
Yeah, I don't get it as well.