Hello/Downloading Client

Bretton

Hello/Downloading Client

Post by Bretton » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:39 am

Greetings, everyone!

Original Wow player all the way back at launch. I have just started messing around with private servers, and I happened upon this one. Just made an account, and look forward to being a part of the community!

That said, I tried to download the game client and was unable to do so. I got an error message and then a page that said the maximum number of downloads had been reached. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Also, I'd be interested to hear if there are any major things I need to be aware of as a brand new player. I'll look forward to hearing from you guys!

-Bretton

Xerron

Re: Hello/Downloading Client

Post by Xerron » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:57 am

Client should be available here : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DOM96r ... yc5WN/view

Check out Survival Skill viewtopic.php?f=21&t=519 and other content at viewforum.php?f=21
Also don't forget to talk to Speedy for your Portable Wormhole Generator.
E.R.

Owondyah

Post by Owondyah » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:34 pm

welcome.... nice to see new faces pop up on a regular basis. Best thing you can to is to stick around and not rush the leveling. This realm is all about that cozy feeling and enjoying the road to 60.

Help us grow in numbers and whatever faction or class you pick, you will enjoy it!
Mah YahTuhbe stuffz (TW related content included)

Have you VOTED today?

OWONDYAH armory link

Salier

Post by Salier » Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:57 pm

Hello. I'm new here too, player since BC on the original server. I also have problems with the client, since the link says the file no longer exist.
Also, I wanted to ask if there is a mac client for the server, or its only PC :(

Pompa

Post by Pompa » Fri May 01, 2020 11:12 am

Salier wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:57 pm
Hello. I'm new here too, player since BC on the original server. I also have problems with the client, since the link says the file no longer exist.
Also, I wanted to ask if there is a mac client for the server, or its only PC :(
Hello, you don't need any special client to play here, any normal Vanilla client will work. There's a Mac version of Vanilla WoW, but I'm pretty sure running the WIndows one through wine will work better. turtle_tongue_head

Cervantes

Post by Cervantes » Fri May 01, 2020 5:20 pm

Hi there,
Due to my super slow internet because i live in the countryside in Portgual.
I download my Warcraft from: https://mega.nz/file/uYxBWAYb#4bV1pqFl2 ... lVce9CtKPc

Then i change the realmlist.WTF to set realm list logon.turtle-wow.org

Also I must say this is my first RP Server and i'm really enjoying the new added quests they fresh and enjoyable. I want to say thanks for the work that has gone into this server.

The players are so cool to interact with, see you all in game.
Seymour Siegfried Jones
Holy Knight

Azjael

Post by Azjael » Sat May 02, 2020 1:04 am

I found this, in case you want to give the Mac client a shot:
https://www.reddit.com/r/rebirthwow/wik ... _mac_users
I know WoW under Wine was not as good on Linux at least, good thing now we have Lutris satisfied_turtle_head