Droprate

Dysterius

Droprate

Post by Dysterius » Sat Aug 05, 2023 12:24 pm

Ever since they nerfed droprate mining barely generates shit in terms of gold, been considering dropping mining altogether just because new Arcane Crystal droprate just isn't profitable. Enchanting might be the move

Wilsonsds

Re: INCREASE ARCANE CRYSTAL DROPRATE

Post by Wilsonsds » Sat Aug 05, 2023 10:29 pm

thats a point that i think is not linear about some changes. I mean, they did make the black lotus more often. And for what i see, the arcanite ecconomy just goes worse for casual players by making it worse to get one arcane crystal.
Schala (Priest - Holy)
Lusiena (Warrior - Prot)
Lyane (Rogue - Combat)
Fellem (Hunter - Marks)
Lustrazalux (Mage - Frost)
Gondwana (Warlock - Demo)
Esmeralden (Druid - Resto)
Aldebaran (Shaman - Ele)
Almandinite (Pally - Prot)

Geojak
Has liked: 34 times

Post by Geojak » Sun Aug 06, 2023 6:54 am

For miners it's not much worse. They drop less but they also sell for more. The real peolle suffering are everyone who ever wants to buy an arcanite crystal or bar on ah and paying alot.

Paying 30g+ for an arcanite bar is alot with all the multitude of things these are needed. The most used highend material

I think the should buff the dropcahncd on small thorium vain and truesilver vains very slightly

Xudo
Has liked: 51 times

Post by Xudo » Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:20 am

Aren't you able to farm Hakkari veins in empty ZG between cooldowns?
Or farm them in company of mage who is doing AoE farming there.
Xudo - tauren warrior 19 Sergeant armory.
I don't raid and rank, so you can not bother asking.
Nerf high level enchants on low level gear
Add lvl requirement to bandages
Best and optimal gear for 10-19 twinks
Have fun not only at 60.

Kairion

Post by Kairion » Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:29 am

You aoe farm the crocks in zg, the veins are not close to those packs. So unless thorium respawn in cleared ids you cant really solo farm them in zg

But you can farm them in dm:e. However, even doing that, they are super rare and for people who aren't miner especially arcanite is more and more pricy to get, last time i checked arcanite was around 40g. Up from a relatively stable 25-26ish gold.

Considering the open world is currently loaded with players so the share of open world nodes vs players who need arcanite is also going down, i think they should look into it, or the arcanite price will likely keep climbing

Xudo
Has liked: 51 times

Post by Xudo » Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:41 am

Assuming that Arcanite is required for blue preraid gear I think that it is rational to add more rich veins to dungeons of level 50+. IIRC Blackrock depths had a lot of veins near entrance. Though I can't find it in database. Molten Core also had metal veins, but they are not listed in available locations for Rich Thorium Veins in database.
In the open world, rich veins are probably in the same pool as small veins, so people as usual gather only rich ones and it lead to filling pool with small ones.
Xudo - tauren warrior 19 Sergeant armory.
I don't raid and rank, so you can not bother asking.
Nerf high level enchants on low level gear
Add lvl requirement to bandages
Best and optimal gear for 10-19 twinks
Have fun not only at 60.

Geojak
Has liked: 34 times

Post by Geojak » Sun Aug 06, 2023 12:02 pm

Xudo wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:41 am
Assuming that Arcanite is required for blue preraid gear I think that it is rational to add more rich veins to dungeons of level 50+. IIRC Blackrock depths had a lot of veins near entrance. Though I can't find it in database. Molten Core also had metal veins, but they are not listed in available locations for Rich Thorium Veins in database.
In the open world, rich veins are probably in the same pool as small veins, so people as usual gather only rich ones and it lead to filling pool with small ones.
Both brd and mc only have dark iron
Rich thorium and small thoirum don't share spawns

Wilsonsds

Post by Wilsonsds » Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:54 pm

Geojak wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 12:02 pm
Xudo wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:41 am
Both brd and mc only have dark iron
Rich thorium and small thoirum don't share spawns

True, the solution is simple, to lower the price of Arcanite Bars, its not viable making blue itens with arcanite bars, they just become too much expensive to craft. My solution is simply lowering the price by making more easy to get one. All warrios in the server are crazy after those, and are one of the main pillars of the goldselling ecconomy.
Schala (Priest - Holy)
Lusiena (Warrior - Prot)
Lyane (Rogue - Combat)
Fellem (Hunter - Marks)
Lustrazalux (Mage - Frost)
Gondwana (Warlock - Demo)
Esmeralden (Druid - Resto)
Aldebaran (Shaman - Ele)
Almandinite (Pally - Prot)