[CAN] the Whero guild

Wher0

[CAN] the Whero guild

Post by Wher0 » Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:52 pm

My forum is : http://whero.byethost8.com/

I don’t know how to form a guild so someone could post on my board when, how we want to play.

Jolikmc

Re: [CAN] the Whero guild

Post by Jolikmc » Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:57 pm

*sigh* Of course, you don't… Alright. Here…

How to Form Your Own Guild in World of Warcraft
  1. Create a new character or log into an existing one.
  2. Go straight to your capitol city. (Ironforge, Thunder Bluff, et cetera.)
  3. Once in a capitol city, ask a guard where you can find the Guild Master & Vendor
  4. The guard will put a waypoint on your map and mini-map. Go to it. Once you arrive at your destination, the waypoint will disappear.
  5. Talk to the local Guild Master at that location. The Guild Master will give you two options. Choose "How do I form a guild?" followed by "Purchase a Guild Charter", then name your guild anything you want.
  6. You should now have a Guild Charter item in your inventory. If you right-click it, you'll be presented with some options, but the one to focus on is "Request Signature".
  7. You need ten player signatures to form your own guild. To obtain a signature, open the charter, left-click on a player, then click "Request Signature". You cannot do this with NPCs or mobs, and of course, this will not work if the player you've selected is already in a guild.
  8. At this point, you have multiple options for obtaining signatures:
    • You can politely ask players, either via Whisper (if you're Level 5 or higher) or public chat channels, to sign your charter and see if there's any interest.
    • You can walk up to random people and try to "force" them to sign your charter by clicking them, then clicking "Request Signature".
    • You can attempt to bribe people into signing your charter. This usually works.
  9. Once you obtain 10 signatures, put the Guild Charter into your default backpack, return to the Guild Master, go through the menus, and select "Register a Guild Charter". You should now be part of the guild you just registered.

If you need help with operating and maintaining your new guild, don't hesitate to ask the forums.
Not currently playing. Just skulking and snarking~