Frequently Posted Suggestions

Akalix
Has liked: 1 time

Post by Akalix » Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:31 am

This is a collection of the most common suggestions, as well as responses to them.

Progress to TBC!
Turtle WoW plays in the expansion "Mysteries of Azeroth." This expansion aims to take a different path from the Burning Crusade, emphasizing the familiar Azeroth of Vanilla WoW over the cosmic battle with the Burning Legion. We do not plan to ever launch a "Turtle: The Burning Crusade"

Class Changes
We do not have a date for our next set of class changes, however they are something we have our eyes on. They will come--so feel free to post constructive or useful suggestions, but please avoid just posting that we should generally make changes!

New Race / New Class
These concepts, while very cool, are not something we are currently planning to add. Feel free to suggest them if you have a cool concept, just note that we aren't likely to adopt them any time soon.

Add Summoning Stones
As we do not endorse trapping Warlock players in large rocks, the team doesn't plan to add Summoning Stones.

Turtle is about enjoying the journey and exploring the world. As much convenience as this would add, it would discourage players traveling the open world to venture to dungeons.

Expand Questlog
This is something we would like to do, however, it is hardcoded into the client and would require modding.

Closing Statement
The amount of creativity we see in the community is outstanding. This thread is not to discourage suggestions, rather the opposite--keep them coming! This thread's purpose is to address a few of the very common ones we get, or address some of the ones people ask about.
Public Relations / Community Manager / Head of Recruitment

Looking to join Turtle? Need media information? Contact me!

Geojak
Has liked: 8 times

Re: Frequently Posted Suggestions

Post by Geojak » Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:07 am

Increasing the qeust log is also very common suggestion. Torta once said she would like to but l technically challenging.

Tawneyturtle

Post by Tawneyturtle » Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:42 pm

Could also add

- Being killed by a high level player is not reportable. Being killed while having warmode enabled is you being killed with your consent.

- Won't do anything about ninja looters

Also no date for class balance update is understandable, what about the application to the balance team from veteran raiders/pvpers? Jamey has been soon TM ing us for so long crying_turtle
Tawney - High elf warrior 60
Feytale - High elf Mage 60 (Rank 1 Mage Naxx during WBs)
Have fun parsing not only at 19.

Akalix
Has liked: 1 time

Post by Akalix » Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:11 pm

Tawneyturtle wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:42 pm
Also no date for class balance update is understandable, what about the application to the balance team from veteran raiders/pvpers? Jamey has been soon TM ing us for so long crying_turtle
VERY soon TM, my internal harassment has begun.
Public Relations / Community Manager / Head of Recruitment

Looking to join Turtle? Need media information? Contact me!

Fixaren1

Post by Fixaren1 » Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:24 pm

Hi,
I love this server but found a big downer when you get into late game. The new outdoors and the new loot. So many gear parts that are so incredibly better than the instance raid loot. Like offhand and idol for druids. For exemple the offhand (only epic) with 5% on a outdoor boss that normally have 7-10 druid fighting for. 5% drop normally takes around 50 kills. So 1 year grind on 1 boss where you need a god /roll to not end up spending another year grinding This is just the offhand. I know you don't need to get everything. But when it's 3 bis with the same deal, make you sad af. I know other classes has the same issue with those bosses and the player has to feel hopeless after some time grinding it. So my question is, any plan to maybe change how the loot works on them? Maybe drop a token like onyxia, but unlock a epic quest were you need to do some raid, 5 man instance and so on. Think that would be better. Or a quest were you kill them 20-50 times you will be able pick 1 item from boss loot table, so you have some hope. That is 6-12 month grind but still be better. Don't take it wrong i like the randomness in raid instance, but outdoor is to much.

Lillaeth

Post by Lillaeth » Sun May 14, 2023 12:53 pm

Can we please, for the love of god, get account shared pets? I dont have the irl money to buy the auctioneer, mailbox or repairbot on all the different chars I want to play, and they are also just too expensive. I get that bags and mounts are pr toon, but at least have those things accountbound :C

Duckwarrior

Post by Duckwarrior » Sun May 14, 2023 3:40 pm

My favorite suggestion is viewtopic.php?f=14&t=7121 hahahaha

Geojak
Has liked: 8 times

Post by Geojak » Sun May 14, 2023 4:33 pm

Anithe frequelty made suggestion, atleast once per months, is paladin 10 min buffs instead of 5 min

Balake

Post by Balake » Sun May 14, 2023 10:06 pm

There are SO MANY frequently posted suggestions that desperately need answering, this thread could use an update.
Last edited by Balake on Fri May 19, 2023 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kashchei

Post by Kashchei » Fri May 19, 2023 12:54 am

Balake wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 10:06 pm
There are SO MANY frequently posted suggestions that desperately need answering, this threat could use an update.
+1 I don't think anyone expects class / race changes and the potential for new class / race combos overnight ... but it would give everyone something to look forward to, I think we're getting to the stage where it's due as well to have another big surge of levelling players and people who're looking to get geared at 60.

Apimius

Post by Apimius » Sat May 27, 2023 10:34 am

Please either buff the dot damage of holy fire or replace the dot with a holy damage increasement while active, so its worth using as a smite priest. Also a mana sustainability talent would be cool or simply lower the mana cost of smite/holy fire/holy nova by a bit.
Last edited by Apimius on Thu Jul 27, 2023 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ulzhann

Post by Ulzhann » Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:35 am

Hello there ! And what about the ability to change of race for a caracter ? Like to change from human to dwarf or troll to tauren ?

Ryanober101

Post by Ryanober101 » Fri Jun 30, 2023 4:12 pm

While I love all the new content, And i Know the devs love all the new players.
There is just too many people competing for to little resources, and this is nodes and mobs that im talking about.
as an ex. Riverpaw runts in the logging camp area.. anytime of day there are about 4-5 runts and 20 people trying to kill 10 each of them.
this is just frustrating.. not fun..

please either adjust the quests or and more mobs/nodes

Aydea

Post by Aydea » Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:52 am

Here a not so frequently posted suggestion. You can come here and play for free so lets not rush the developers, arite?

Because as we all know rushing people when they give you stuff for free is certain to make them feel apprecia- .er .. wait, what? I need sleep.

Celtywolf

Post by Celtywolf » Wed Jul 05, 2023 2:20 pm

This isn't really a support issue but more of a suggestion that could help fix an ongoing problem. Would it be possible to get a second server for hardcore players, there are so many of them they take up all of the questing spots like termites and snipe away from people. Or just a second server in general to help with the oversaturation of players it becomes almost impossible sometimes to get anything done. Most non HC players I've grouped with complain about the same issue and group up/convert to raid to increase our chances of finishing quests before they are stolen by packs of 1-2 person HC players. Or when a quest requires that you keep a hostile target alive like in the Westfall quest "Harvest Golem Mystery" players all stack up on the quest giver and kill the target perpetually messing up the quest for anyone trying to do it. A quest that takes maybe 2 minutes ends up taking 40. Not sure how to really go about fixing this issue, there's just entirely too many people a lot of the time.
turtle_tongue I like turtles turtle_tongue

Ingameacc12345

Post by Ingameacc12345 » Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:34 pm

Celtywolf wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 2:20 pm
Would it be possible to get a second server for hardcore players
No it wouldn't. Devs stated it's not going to happen.

Celtywolf

Post by Celtywolf » Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:48 pm

Maybe at the least another server to help with overpopulation?

Getplucked

Post by Getplucked » Thu Jul 06, 2023 3:05 pm

Celtywolf wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:48 pm
Maybe at the least another server to help with overpopulation?
...the server isn't overpopulated though? It peaks around 5000-6000 during primetime.

Celtywolf

Post by Celtywolf » Thu Jul 06, 2023 3:47 pm

Feels kinda low, but could be way more barren in higher zones.

Getplucked

Post by Getplucked » Tue Jul 11, 2023 2:33 am

It's only "overpopulated" in the 1-20 zones because that's where all the HC players are. After that it thins out.

Naonak1945

Post by Naonak1945 » Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:26 am

Increase the quest log from 20 to at least 30 plus. After all, it's 2023 and not 2004

Ingameacc12345

Post by Ingameacc12345 » Fri Jul 14, 2023 1:26 pm

Naonak1945 wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:26 am
Increase the quest log from 20 to at least 30 plus. After all, it's 2023 and not 2004
Thankfully it's nigh impossible, so this won't happen.