Gifted Taking a Break

Gifted

Gifted Taking a Break

Post by Gifted » Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:18 pm

After Chlo offered to take over loot master for today's raid a wave of relief washed over me not having to deal with all the loot nonsense. Then I realized if I'm not loot master I technically don't have to raid today and another wave of relief washed over me. If it comes as a relief that I don't have to play a game then it's probably time for me to take a break.

I've sent all the raid stuff (BoE epics, fiery/lava cores, flasks) to people that can do something with them so they don't get trapped on my account(s).

Best of luck with the Blackwing Lair progression!

~Gifted

Pompa

Re: Gifted Taking a Break

Post by Pompa » Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:56 pm

Breaks are a normal thing, don't worry! Good luck, take care and I hope to see you back soon!

Claboth

Post by Claboth » Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:00 pm

Take your time, and thanks for all efforts so far. Cya soon.
Sacredone, Tauren Druid.

Chlo

Post by Chlo » Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:14 pm

HI Gifted,

Hope you are okay and totally understandable you needing a break.
You will be missed and hope to see you back in the near future.

Chlo

Badling

Post by Badling » Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:27 pm

I get it, just talking about loot has reconfirmed that im untrustworthy and just a cheater etc etc, its making me wanna take a long break and i just might since its tearing me down, i feel like don't care anymore i just want to raid/raidlead and have fun.

you do deserve a break and i agree with you that when it gets annoying you should stop, ill hold out for a while more tho!

but i hope you have fun and i see you back in the game after a proper break if you feel like returning

Yikes, we wiped on turtle without you, just sayin, (you can always join for raids without the presure of loot or leading aswell, i enjoy you just being in the raid)

/Smultron the walking warcrime

Chlothar

Post by Chlothar » Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:12 pm

Whenever playing wow feels like a burden you should totally step out and come back when you feel that you want to play again. Havea good time Gifted!!!