2023 — April 8

Torta
Has liked: 1 time

2023 — April 8

Post by Torta » Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:49 pm

• Greater blessing should work on non-grouped players again.
  • The damage bonus from the Moonfury talent now applies after spell power.
  • The damage bonus from the Improved Curse of Agony talent now applies after spell power.
  • Sap will no longer proc damaging weapon effects or enchants.
  • Hero of the Stormpike / Frostwolf has been added back into the game, but is the same as the Legend of Korrak quest.
  • You can no longer attack players with the Steam Tonk's Mortar and Mine abilities.
  • Warsong Outrider is no longer a civilian.
  • Fixed the name of Darlthos' Jewelry Box.
  • Fixed quest relations for The First Settlement, The Lost Tablets, and The Shadow Well.
  • Reduced XP rewards from Welcome to Amani'Alor and To Amani'Alor quests.
  • Head of Speaker Ganto will no longer drop from Witherbark Venomblood.
  • Fixed some Venomflayer Serpent spawns respawning too quickly.
  • Ornate Dagger of Jalvan now gives positive intellect instead of negative.
  • Several performance fixes regarding big guilds.
  • You will now no longer dismount when mounted in water, this goes for ALL mounts. (Their swimming speeds are unchanged)
  • Hardcore players will no longer be flagged for PvP when accepting a PvP quest.
  • Fixed low respawn time on some Venomflayer Serpent spawns.

Drax

Re: 2023 — April 8

Post by Drax » Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:57 pm

Does the SP fix affect Idol of the Moon aswell?

Boras

Post by Boras » Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:57 pm

Can you increase the paladin blessing time from 5 min to 10 min and greater blessings from 15 to 30 min please?

Geojak
Has liked: 34 times

Post by Geojak » Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:00 pm

Why curse of agony and moonfurry got fixed to apply after sp but not seal of righeousbess talent?

Also, where can I find steam tanks in game? I thought they were tbc added at darkmoon fair. Anyone could help me find it?

Redmagejoe

Post by Redmagejoe » Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:07 pm

Geojak wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:00 pm
Why curse of agony and moonfurry got fixed to apply after sp but not seal of righeousbess talent?
One thing at a time. The team's working as fast as they can and has only so many people capable of serverside development and then other people capable of clientside development (where a lot of the work is probably going with an upcoming content patch that's going to add new maps and 3D assets and stuff). Let's be patient and have faith they'll get to the 1000 things they need and want to do when they can.

Blaank69

Post by Blaank69 » Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:15 pm

Thank you turtle wow team for the steady updates and improving the server everyday keep up the good work! turtle_in_love_head turtle_in_love_head

Geojak

Post by Geojak » Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:18 pm

Redmagejoe wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:07 pm
Geojak wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:00 pm
One thing at a time. The team's working as fast as they can and has only so many people capable of serverside development and then other people capable of clientside development (where a lot of the work is probably going with an upcoming content patch that's going to add new maps and 3D assets and stuff). Let's be patient and have faith they'll get to the 1000 things they need and want to do when they can.
Its weird because all 3 were in the same github issue that was closed at fixed but now only 2 showed up here. Maybe a conscious decision due to balance concerns.

IF that is, the, case they could consider reverting the custom buffed sp coefficient on SoR and fixing the talent instead

Drax

Post by Drax » Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:25 pm

Okay, just tested the Moonfury...
Its not fixed. Spells are hitting about the same

Bittermens

Post by Bittermens » Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:28 pm

Boras wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:57 pm
Can you increase the paladin blessing time from 5 min to 10 min and greater blessings from 15 to 30 min please?
Paladin Blessings are good enough as 5 min.

I wish they could sort it out the spell power scaling of pally offensive spells if they are going with the spelladin route
All spellplate scaling with Int/Spell power feels off and sometimes weak.

Drax

Post by Drax » Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:37 pm

so only half fixed. Starfire is hitting harder, but Moonfire dot ticks still the same dmg.

Keldiskeris

Post by Keldiskeris » Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:38 pm

Bittermens wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:28 pm
Boras wrote:

I wish they could sort it out the spell power scaling of pally offensive spells if they are going with the spelladin route
I don't know, its just tedious tbh, casting it all the time, 12 times in an hour. It doesn't change any dynamics or classpower if it is 10/30 minutes. pure QoL improvement. Same goes so Seals, they could be like wotlk ones. 30 minutes and wont dispell on judgment.

Geojak

Post by Geojak » Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:02 pm

There doesn't seem to be any way to obtain a steam tonk controller or steam ton controller recipe. DB doesn't show any possible source and nobody seems to know either. What's the point of these big fixes to steam tonks? I woild be thankfulto any Tipps how to obtain it

Crusanice

Post by Crusanice » Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:03 pm

Keldiskeris wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:38 pm
Bittermens wrote:
Boras wrote:

I don't know, its just tedious tbh, casting it all the time, 12 times in an hour. It doesn't change any dynamics or classpower if it is 10/30 minutes. pure QoL improvement. Same goes so Seals, they could be like wotlk ones. 30 minutes and wont dispell on judgment.
Making seals 30 minutes and not dispell on judgement will lower our mana usage by quite alot

Geojak

Post by Geojak » Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Changing seal system to Wotlk is no go. Ruins paladin essence

Xudo
Has liked: 51 times

Post by Xudo » Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:35 pm

Geojak wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:02 pm
There doesn't seem to be any way to obtain a steam tonk controller or steam ton controller recipe. DB doesn't show any possible source and nobody seems to know either. What's the point of these big fixes to steam tonks? I woild be thankfulto any Tipps how to obtain it
Probably it is related to Darkmoon Steam tonk event
https://www.wowhead.com/tbc/npc=15328/d ... k#comments
it was broken and fixed https://github.com/slowtorta/turtlewow- ... issues/275
Xudo - tauren warrior 19 Sergeant armory.
I don't raid and rank, so you can not bother asking.
Nerf high level enchants on low level gear
Add lvl requirement to bandages
Best and optimal gear for 10-19 twinks
Have fun not only at 60.

Boras

Post by Boras » Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:37 pm

Bittermens wrote:
Boras wrote:

No they aren’t. It sucks. Waiting until 60 to be able to have greater sanctuary and salvation sucks as a tank. It also costs money for greater blessings. It’s bullshit that other classes get 1 hr buffs but we have 15 min. Nobody likes buffing. Nobody plays paladin because 5 min buffs are the class fantasy people wanna play as. Nobody is saying “man, I love paladins. Buffing people is what is the best thing about paladins. That’s exactly why I chose paladin. Having to stop and buff is the best. It’s even better when I have to drink after too!”

Ugoboom

Post by Ugoboom » Sat Apr 08, 2023 6:54 pm

Geojak wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:02 pm
in vanilla, you can activate a tonk at the DMF event. someone used this in goldshire to get a tonk and shoot people at tents. 11 HCs were killed.
Zaas - 60 High Elf Warrior
Saere - 60 Night Elf Priest
Splendra - 59 Inferno Mode Warlock
I play a few other classes on my friends' accounts.
Slowly leveling a Resto Dryad and a dorf pally with my buddy.

Fjellgeita

Post by Fjellgeita » Sat Apr 08, 2023 6:58 pm

Hardcore players will no longer be flagged for PvP when accepting a PvP quest.
Dosnt work . You still get flagged for pvp when accepting a pvp quest :( i just learned the hard way.

Faustorgo

Post by Faustorgo » Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:00 pm

Hardcore players will no longer be flagged for PvP when accepting a PvP quest ..... i just los 3 hc brothers because we think the fixes were ok, i feel sad for them, at Tyrion quest of stormwind.

Daithos

Post by Daithos » Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:40 pm

Faustorgo wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:00 pm
Hardcore players will no longer be flagged for PvP when accepting a PvP quest ..... i just los 3 hc brothers because we think the fixes were ok, i feel sad for them, at Tyrion quest of stormwind.
Good.

Shroudedsoul

Post by Shroudedsoul » Sun Apr 09, 2023 1:09 am

Bittermens wrote:
Boras wrote:

Constantly having to rebuff every 5 min isn't fun or immersive imo. It's tedious.

Faustorgo

Post by Faustorgo » Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:55 am

Faustorgo wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:00 pm
Nice.