Online Quest & Item Creator

Xudo

Re: Online Quest & Item Creator

Post by Xudo » Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:44 pm

After running WC 10 times I noticed that lot of players need Leggings of the Fang even warriors and paladins. So I propose to add alternative mail leggings to Mutantus drop.

Code: Select all

replace into item_template values
 ('0', '4', '3', 'Mutant Scale Legguards', '', '35345', '3', '0', '1', '10000', '2000', '7', '-1', '-1', '19',
 '19', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '1', '0', '7', '9', '3', '4',
 '4', '5', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0',
 '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '170', '0', '0', '0',
 '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '-1', '0', '-1', '0', '0', '0', '0', '-1', '0', '-1', '0', '0',
 '0', '0', '-1', '0', '-1', '0', '0', '0', '0', '-1', '0', '-1', '0', '0', '0', '0', '-1', '0',
 '-1', '1', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '1', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0',
 '0', '1', NULL);
Stats are copied from Leggings of the fang. Stamina and agility values was exchanged.
Xudo - tauren warrior 19 Sergeant armory.
I don't raid and rank, so you can not bother asking.
Nerf high level enchants on low level gear
Add lvl requirement to bandages
Best and optimal gear for 10-19 twinks
Have fun not only at 60.

Yordlefetish

Post by Yordlefetish » Mon Oct 17, 2022 12:42 pm

Suggestion to change item.

I got Orb of the Hellcaller from Akkrilus in Ashenvale and I think the item could use a buff.

Currently what the item does is deal 375 fire damage over 10 seconds in a huge area with 60 minute cooldown.
I think it would be better to narrow the area of effect and give it a less harsher cooldown , say 5-15 minutes so it would at least be usable semi frequently , considering it is a 10 % drop rate from a rare mob.

Novumaurora

Post by Novumaurora » Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:04 pm

In Felwood there's a questline to free the night elf Arko'narin from captivity in Jaedenar. Along the way she gets the sword Lightforge that was used by her deceased paladin friend Trey Lightforge, and I expected it to be a reward from the end of the chain but it's not.

I think it'd be great if Arko'narin were made an NPC in Darnassus and then after the completion of the chain she sends a mail to the player asking them to come meet her, where she then gives them the sword Lightforge, probably a blue item considering the chain is pretty long and difficult and currently only provides underwhelming rewards.

If someone more experienced with the tool could put this together, I think it'd be a very cool moment to end a chain that's often overlooked and make it a bit more worthwhile.

Knnib4l

Post by Knnib4l » Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:58 pm

Decided to make a caster trinket to try my hand at the itemization formula, see how crazy things could get turtle_tongue_head

Khadgar's Puzzlebox
Bind on Pickup (Rare quality)
Trinket
Requires level 58 (ilv 63)
+6 Intellect
Equip: Increases your attack and casting speed by 1%. (id 13679)
Equip: Improves your chance to get a critical strike with spells by 1%. (id 18384)

Moriena

Post by Moriena » Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:05 am

Hello everyone!

I've been working on a questline involving the unused night elf NPC Sentinel Keldara Sunblade in the Haldarr Encampment in Azshara - she has (presumably) a sister in Darnassus' Temple of the Moon, who also serves no purpose atm.

The questline follows the adventurer accepting Dalia's request to look for her sister Keldara, who left Darnassus for Ashenvale on an investigation of sentinel abductions, which ultimately lead to Azshara. The adventurer meets with Captain Arrowsong (custom NPC) and finds Keldara's body for her amidst a satyr camp, realizing that her soul has been taken. Captain Arrowsong tells the player to look for clues in Keldara's journal and with that, they are able to find a wounded satyr - the reason for her actions. The satyr Xanarem (custom NPC) is someone who knows Dalia and Keldara from even before the Sundering - not being able to avenge her himself, he requests assistance of the adventurer to retrieve the souls of the satyr victims off of Master Ol'vrir (custom NPC enemy) and eventually, save them in the process.

I tried my best to work around with the dev creation tool, but I do not have enough experience with it, so instead of half-heartedly scrambling something together, I wrote a document containing all information, questtext, NPC spreadsheets and rewards.

Azshara questline: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PtC ... sp=sharing

smiling_turtle_head
Last edited by Moriena on Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aubury

Post by Aubury » Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:35 pm

Moriena wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:05 am
Hello everyone!

I've been working on a questline involving the unused night elf NPC Sentinel Keldara Sunblade in the Haldarr Encampment in Azshara - she has (presumably) a sister in Darnassus' Temple of the Moon, who also serves no purpose atm.

The questline follows Dalia's request of the adventurer to look after Keldara, as she left to Ashenvale on an investigation of sentinel abductions, which ultimately lead to Azshara. There the player meet with Captain Arrowsong (custom NPC) and find Keldara's body for her, finding out that her soul has been taken. Captain Arrowsong tells the player to look for clues in Keldara's journal and with that, they are able to find a wounded satyr - the reason for her actions. The satyr Xanarem (custom NPC) is someone who knows Dalia and Keldara from even before the Sundering - not being able to avenge her himself, he requests assistance of the adventurer to retrieve the souls of the satyr victims off of Master Ol'vrir (custom NPC enemy) and eventually, save them in the process.

I tried my best to work around with the dev creation tool, but I do not have enough experience with it, so instead of half-heartedly scrambling something together, I wrote a document containing all information, questtext, NPC spreadsheets and rewards.

Azshara questline: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PtC ... sp=sharing

smiling_turtle_head
What a lovely quest chain. I hope it gets implemented, so we can experience the story to the full extent.

Kefke

Post by Kefke » Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:21 pm

I had a silly little idea for a quest, but I haven't quite got the utilities down. I tried my best.

The general idea was that somewhere out in the world would be an invisible NPC with a large and meandering patrol route. If you find them, you will see that they are Breeze Shadowhoof, a female Tauren with the Rogue class, and appropriate gear. Talking to her, you'd get the dialogue; "Wait...you are talking to ME? You SAW me?"

And they would have an available quest; There are no Tauren rogues (Link)

In addition to the small amount of faction rep and experience, the player would get a Satchel of Coins. In addition to random gold, the Satchel of Coins would also give the player a Mysterious Satchel.

Mac

Post by Mac » Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:04 pm

Kefke wrote:
Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:21 pm
I had a silly little idea for a quest, but I haven't quite got the utilities down. I tried my best.

The general idea was that somewhere out in the world would be an invisible NPC with a large and meandering patrol route. If you find them, you will see that they are Breeze Shadowhoof, a female Tauren with the Rogue class, and appropriate gear. Talking to her, you'd get the dialogue; "Wait...you are talking to ME? You SAW me?"

And they would have an available quest; There are no Tauren rogues (Link)

In addition to the small amount of faction rep and experience, the player would get a Satchel of Coins. In addition to random gold, the Satchel of Coins would also give the player a Mysterious Satchel.
That's a great quest idea, and the sort of thing that fits in well on this server.

Ghostjunk

Post by Ghostjunk » Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:35 pm

Hello Everyone!

I was working on a quest line for one of my favorite short stories that I feel never got the right amount of love in WoW Classic. It's definitely a questline that is a lot of work but gives out a really nice reward. Hopefully those of you who read it will enjoy.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CfoxqL ... share_link

Moriena

Post by Moriena » Sat May 20, 2023 11:57 am

Hello dear turtles!

I've been very busy writing many of my own quest concepts, including my very first "A Sister Lost", which can be found one page earlier.

I have written quests for Willow in Desolace, the Wildhammer dwarves and just recently a monumental quest chain for the elusive Four Dons!

If you are interested, you might want to take a look in this thread in Creative Corner: Moriena's Custom Quest Collective smiling_turtle_head

Kwayver

Post by Kwayver » Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:59 am

A replacement for Holy Strike:
Divine Cleave

(There doesn't appear to be a spell composing tool so today we're pretending this item is actually a spell)

Balor

Post by Balor » Sat Jun 10, 2023 2:58 am

made a elite quest mob designed for 5 people at level 60 to take on. Two headed ogre Warlock/Shadow priest