Y'know I never actually introduced myself!

Rudi2

Y'know I never actually introduced myself!

Post by Rudi2 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:25 am

"WhAt caN i d0 f0R y0U?"

Heya gang, I never actually properly introduced myself to the community so I guess here I am, writing it while sipping on some RC and enjoying some beef and n00dle leftovers from dinner last night.

My name is Rudi (not really). Short-time streamer on the server. I had to step down due to some health concerns and it was just restricting overall. Felt like I had to keep the viewers entertained. To each their own, I guess!

I originally hail from RoleplayHeaven, another private server in which all of my experience in roleplaying lies as well as the predecessors who were cease and desisted.
As for raw vanilla knowledge, I am from Light's Hope which is laden with Chinese bots and poopy faces because IT IS POOPY RRREEEEEE!
And as far as retail experience goes, I have played WoW since I was six years old, just before TBC came out and kept playing up until Cataclysm. Mainly due to my brother hogging the account. However that's all changed. I'm 18 now, and I'm happy to say that this place calls to me like a case of mexican coca-cola in a grocery store. Weird analogy, I know.

This is my daily driver for vanilla gameplay. Nowhere else and I am proud to serve the community in any way I can.

Pompa

Re: Y'know I never actually introduced myself!

Post by Pompa » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:08 am

I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Kazgrim

Re: Y'know I never actually introduced myself!

Post by Kazgrim » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:55 pm

Blood and honor, friend.
Chieftain of the Dreadskull Clan
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=552

Check out my patches in the modding section!
viewforum.php?f=29