Lore page site

Jlr

Lore page site

Post by Jlr » Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:43 pm

Question for devs really, but anyone can give their 2 cents:

1. Will this Mysteries of Azeroth ever have a lore page, a place we can see the plotline that happened with current updates, and what are the key events that took place?
I was trying to find a lore guide through the game but came up empty, I'd like to know which order to play new content through (assuming there is new content since I saw new voice acting and music which is awesome!). This will also be cool to have in case you're a returning player and want to recap what happened so far.

If such a thing exists, ignore the question lol

Nolic1

Re: Lore page on website?

Post by Nolic1 » Sun Dec 18, 2022 4:44 pm

I know this post is old but I do agree a place on the web site that we can follow this iteration of Azeroth would make alot more sense.

Filthyhalfling

Re: Lore page on website?

Post by Filthyhalfling » Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:20 pm

+1 to this

if not a lore page, then some kind of wiki. with the changes made to the established WoW canon past WC3, it would really help for general lore buffs and full on RPers alike to know what events have and have not happened, and specific details that may or may not differ

Andromath

Turtle Lore Resource

Post by Andromath » Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:25 pm

Is there a wiki or some other resource which keeps track of Turtle WoW's custom lore?

There seems to be quite a good chunk of custom quests sprinkled throughout the game, with some truly fascinating tidbits tying together certain threads Blizzard itself left hanging (like the malfunctioning golems in Westfall). At the same time, I can't help but wonder if some custom lore doesn't really exist anywhere a player might see, such as details about the new races.

Aeliren

Re: Turtle Lore Resource?

Post by Aeliren » Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:01 pm

There is a Turtle WoW Wiki, but it's fairly barebones. I've been working on-and-off on it adding things, though I've mainly been focusing on Alliance-side additions as that's the faction I primarily play.

My main additions have been those relating to Caelan's Rest, Anchor's Edge and Sorrowguard Keep.

If anyone wants to pitch in and help, that would be greatly appreciated!
Characters:
Coilspring - 60 gnome hunter
Megwynn - 60 human rogue

Suggestions:
Pyrewood Village Suggestions
Hunter Epic Ammo Pouch Suggestion

Andromath

Re: Turtle Lore Resource?

Post by Andromath » Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:15 am

Thanks for sharing!