The donation is greedy

Evilscum

The donation is greedy

Post by Evilscum » Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:51 pm

Guys i was actually tempted to buy the white bear form for my druid as lets face it.. the alliance druid bear is ugly as hell. I thought ok 10 euros for a skin is kind of expensive really but ok ill pay it. I go onto the website and it seems ou need to spend a minimum of 30 euros ( and you get extra points to spend on things) but i dont want any other things really.. i dont want to spend 30 euro on such things. -

Therefore i request donation minimum to be less.. i mean there is bound to be more people who wanted one thing and then change their minds because they dont want to be forced to buy 3 things or whatever to get it.

The server is amazing by the way and you guys deserve a bit of cash but c'mon i think this is a little much

Fin

Re: The donation is greedy

Post by Fin » Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:34 pm

Hello

There is no such thing as a minimum donation. You can donate any amount.

30 euros is the point which you gain extra tokens from donations.
The terms of a deal you accepted are not a suggestion. Respect them: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2097

Steelgrip

Post by Steelgrip » Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:28 pm

KEK as Tinyfin said.

I had same thought when I first donated - for the 28 slot BAG - by far an absolute must in my opinion - especially if you new here and starting on 1st character :)

It can indeed be a bit confusing :D

Maybe the description could be changed somehow :D

But I guess if it makes more people donate more is GOOD for server :D

So if it was up to me --- I would keep it this way :D

Massie2

Post by Massie2 » Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:41 am

I thought this was gonna be a post about the fact that donation rewards are per character not per account lmao

Velend

Post by Velend » Sun Dec 11, 2022 7:13 pm

At least u can buy it

Akarui

Post by Akarui » Mon Dec 12, 2022 9:46 am

this guy try to say about micro transaction. Because people spend easy small money many times instead one big