Omen of Clarity

Supreamweasle

Omen of Clarity

Post by Supreamweasle » Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:22 am

So, recently noticed that a few buffs are usable in Bear Form now. Notably Thorns, and Omen of Clarity. I don't know if this was by plan or a bug that is causing this but in the off chance that this is intentional. Can we also get the ability to cast Omen of Clarity in Cat form too?

Figured I would ask.

After ranking up Thorns to rank 6 it is no longer usable in Bear form making me think that it is a bug.

p.s. Can Omen of Clarity proc also work with Savage Bite? :)

Drubarrymooer

Re: Omen of Clarity

Post by Drubarrymooer » Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:39 am

I've noticed this as well. It would be hugely helpful if we could cast Omen of Clarity and Thorns while in form, especially bear.

Alrighty2

Post by Alrighty2 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:37 am

barkskin becoming castable in form would be great. Increasing it from 20 to 35% would make bear much better suit for MT

Jammyxx

Post by Jammyxx » Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:30 pm

This bug is still present in game.

Also I've noticed sometimes OOC doesn't let me use Savage Bite until Ive got the Rage, and other times it does work.

Please can the Devs look into this.

Bearcake103

Post by Bearcake103 » Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:50 pm

I just had 6 auto attacks procs of Omen of Clarity in a row :D

My bug observation regarding Omen: I have a proc and use Regrowth or Rejuvenation and still have the Clearcasting buff, it is not consumed sometimes. Nothing gamebreaking, but I would like that to be looked into. Guess I should deal with github...

Cyone

Post by Cyone » Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:46 am

For a druid in my guild (I haven't skilled it yet), OOC doesn't procc at all in cat form.
Is this a known bug?

Cheers, cy

Inovatu

Post by Inovatu » Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:17 pm

OoC can procc OoC and it procs more than on vanilla
and for Cyone - tell your Druid friend, he has to activate it, its not passiv like in wotlk

Escapism

Post by Escapism » Fri Jul 28, 2023 3:36 pm

Bearcake103 wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:50 pm
I just had 6 auto attacks procs of Omen of Clarity in a row :D

My bug observation regarding Omen: I have a proc and use Regrowth or Rejuvenation and still have the Clearcasting buff, it is not consumed sometimes. Nothing gamebreaking, but I would like that to be looked into. Guess I should deal with github...
Yes I've noticed clearcasting not disappearing on spellcasts, but it always does with shred.

Blackbird1973

Post by Blackbird1973 » Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:18 am

Hi all. Omen of Clarity dont need for Druid healer? His work only with offensive spell or attack?

Ortogs

Post by Ortogs » Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:59 am

Blackbird1973 wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:18 am
Hi all. Omen of Clarity dont need for Druid healer? His work only with offensive spell or attack?
Hou could cast rank 1 Insect Swar, and moonfire…

Talon2e

Post by Talon2e » Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:53 am

Leveling feral druid and wondering if I should respec to get omen of clarity. Currently all points in feral and level 31. Tank dungeons and obviously cat for open world and questing. Spec feels good right now with TF and blood talons. Berserker is a nice CD also. I could see respecing either now or at like 42-44. Thoughts? Or just go full feral and then go for OoC?

Portholes

Post by Portholes » Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:32 am

Talon2e wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:53 am
Leveling feral druid and wondering if I should respec to get omen of clarity. Currently all points in feral and level 31. Tank dungeons and obviously cat for open world and questing. Spec feels good right now with TF and blood talons. Berserker is a nice CD also. I could see respecing either now or at like 42-44. Thoughts? Or just go full feral and then go for OoC?
Going straight into Feral isn't the worst, I personally like to go for Omen straight away due to "Natural Weapons (3% hit)" and (Natural Shapeshifter). Then I usually go for "Feline Swiftness" > "Furor" then back into Feral.. but thats just me. Some people like to go for Feline Swiftness straight away.. its all preference.. Druids aren't too talent dependent, you could throw all ur points into resto and still lvl fine as a cat/bear.

Xudo
Has liked: 47 times

Post by Xudo » Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:56 am

Talon2e wrote:
I leveled feral recently and I went to Omen ASAP. Probably after Furor and Ferocity. I played lazy lonely druid with gathering professions and avoided group play. I picked Nature Grasp and it saved me several times on elite mobs. It can be cast in Bear form and is very useful in open grounds. Then I picked Natural weapons for damage boost and natural shapeshifter because It is best option. Then I had enough talents to pick Omen.

If you usually tank dungeons, then I would not recommend going for Omen soon. You usually have plenty of rage to spend.
But when you pick Omen, then picking Improved Thorns is good idea too. Reflective damage is good source of threat.
Xudo - tauren warrior 19 Sergeant armory.
I don't raid and rank, so you can not bother asking.
Nerf high level enchants on low level gear
Add lvl requirement to bandages
Best and optimal gear for 10-19 twinks
Have fun not only at 60.

Bigsmerf

Post by Bigsmerf » Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:37 pm

Xudo wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:56 am
Talon2e wrote:
picking Improved Thorns is good idea too. Reflective damage is good source of threat.
I'm glad that someone else realized the tanking potential of improved thorns. I'm actually running a pretty big reflect dmg build using a trinket from AQ20 and imp thorns. Each hit against me is about 50-60 (I think, didn't do exact math) when I have the trinket effect on, and (I think) it's castable in form. Not too sure, since I haven't played in a while. Might not sound too big, but when you're equipped with mostly 5 man and low level raid stuff, it's good shit.
Elmhoof - 60 Feral, between tanking/dps (Main)
Anbone 34 Shadow Priest (Planned secondary main)
Manypunchman - 10 Naked Troll Boxer (Hardcore)

I'm back! More or less...

Twinking

Post by Twinking » Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:19 pm

Barkskin (Feral) in bear and cat form when?