Tauren Rogue disguise

Genneralblaizer

Tauren Rogue disguise

Post by Genneralblaizer » Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:18 am

I was thinking about rogue disugises and one idea popped into my head, tauren rogues. Since a lot of players like myself would love to play as a tauren rogue, the disuguise would be a perfect tool that allows us to do that. The npc for this disguise could be something like a Suspicious Grimtotem that sells the recipe and he could reside somewhere in the Darkcloud Pinnacle or inside the Grimtotem settlements in Stonetalon or Thousand Needles. Disguises are a great way to play out the fantasises of becoming something interesting and I'm sure that a lot of people would love this. Tell me what you think down in the comments.
Last edited by Genneralblaizer on Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Raukodor

Re: Tauren Rogue disguise

Post by Raukodor » Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:13 am

Imagine a massive minotaur with huge resonating hooves trying to be sneaky
Khanzo. Blademaster and Explorer

Xepug

Post by Xepug » Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:50 am

Hahaha that idea sounds so fun, I like it a lot
Xepug, The Wandering Brewmaster

Sliceanddice

Post by Sliceanddice » Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:18 am

As a rogue player I would love this ↑

Raukodor

Post by Raukodor » Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:06 am

They should add a "stealth level". Increased to gnomes/goblins and decreased to taurens and maybe dwarves.... Because they are heavy and loudy

Genneralblaizer

Post by Genneralblaizer » Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:17 am

Raukodor wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:06 am
They should add a "stealth level". Increased to gnomes/goblins and decreased to taurens and maybe dwarves.... Because they are heavy and loudy
I think you misunderstood me, my idea wasn't to add tauren rouges as a class race combo but only to give rouges the ability to disguise themselves as taurens. Rouges on this server have an ability to create a disguise that breaks on damage and that disguise is usually something cool like a pirate or a trogg.

Raukodor

Post by Raukodor » Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:26 pm

Oh. Then you got my point

Mac

Post by Mac » Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:53 pm

More disguises would be awesome.

Bigguy33

Post by Bigguy33 » Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:37 pm

Sounds great, but I was wondering would the disguise be for both factions, or faction specific?

Genneralblaizer

Post by Genneralblaizer » Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:46 pm

Bigguy33 wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:37 pm
Sounds great, but I was wondering would the disguise be for both factions, or faction specific?
I think that the disguise should be either cross faction or Horde only since the Grimtotem are mainly enemies of the Horde so it would make more sense that Horde rogues would be disguising themselves as Tauren to infiltrate them. But cross faction would also be great too.