More Druid Form Skins! Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!

Katty

More Druid Form Skins! Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!

Post by Katty » Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:41 am

I love the store skins for the druid forms, especially the bear and cat. They're gorgeous wintery skins, and the models are even bigger than the original druid form models. However, I feel it's quite limited. I think there could be even more! turtle_in_love

Particularly, I would love to see a lioness skin for the cat form (savannah huntress) and even an orange (or white) tiger skin, as this is the year of the tiger!! I think it would be fitting for Tauren especially. A panther skin and a striped panther (moonstalker) skin would be fitting options for Night Elves. For something extra spicy, the unused icy blue cat skin and the the untameable orange-striped green cat would be exceptionally unique! https://www.wow-petopia.com/classic/family.php?id=cat

Perhaps even the spotted black cat (nightsaber) and spotted white cat (snow leopard) could be alternate travel form skins, for those who love the original cheetah form but want more colors.

There's not a whole lot of possible other bear skins, but I'm sure many (myself included) would love a grey, brown/dark brown, or black bear option as well! It would be fun to spice up the druid forms with different colors, so that numerous druids can look like how they might imagine themselves in their said forms. ^^
https://www.wow-petopia.com/classic/family.php?id=bear

I hope you like some of my suggestions, thank you! turtle_tongue

(P.S. an honorable mention to the male Lion skins as well!)

Kanto123

Re: More Druid Form Skins! Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!

Post by Kanto123 » Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:29 pm

I was thinking of this myself, it would be fun to have more variety for the druids and I'd imagine it wouldn't be to difficult to add more. I made a post a little while back about adding new animals altogether, such as kodos and gorillas for tanking rather than just bears, and raptors and wolves for dps instead of just cats

Merikkinon

Post by Merikkinon » Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:34 pm

The problem with the skins is that they use the core animations of the animals chosen versus the special animations of the actual bear/cat forms. That is why some have incomplete animations compared to the player forms.

But I think if people are up for it, and that's good enough for them, then sure.

Kanto123

Post by Kanto123 » Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:15 pm

Since it would be an optional thing I'm okay with New animals not having a complete set of animations for the form