Ideas for item drops in the new dungeon

Qixel

Ideas for item drops in the new dungeon

Post by Qixel » Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:55 am

I dunno if you guys are looking for ideas for items to add to the new dungeon, if it would even be feasible to do some of them, or even if this would be the right place to post them, but I wanted to get this in writing before I forgot like so many other things. xD

I think a cool drop idea for the Caverns of Time dungeon (or anything else in the future, really) would be a cycle of class-specific trinkets that do something interesting, either passively or as an active (although I'm personally more fond of passive, aha).

I drew up a quick idea for each class below, but obviously some are more inspired than others. Numbers are just to give an idea, I don't know how to balance things.

Timeworn Signet of the Arcane
Mage Only
Effect: Increases damage done by Arcane spells and effects by up to 50% of your total mana.

Timeworn Signet of Burning Light
Priest Only
Effect: Increases the critical strike damage bonus of your Holy spells by 100%.

Timeworn Signet of the Nether
Warlock Only
Effect: While your pet is active, you and your pet will regenerate 3% of total health every 10 seconds.

Timeworn Signet of Subterfuge
Rogue Only
Effect: Reduces the chance enemies have to detect you while in stealth mode, increases your movement speed while stealthed by 3%, and gives you a 10% chance to return to stealth mode after using your Sap ability.

Timeworn Signet of the Cycle
Druid Only
Effect: The cooldown of Rebirth is reduced by 50%.

Timeworn Signet of the Companions
Hunter Only
Effect: While your pet is active, you and your pet both deal 3% more damage.

Timeworn Signet of the Elements
Shaman Only
Effect: The radius of your totems that affect friendly targets is increased by 50%.

Timeworn Signet of Justice
Paladin Only
Effect: The duration of your seals is increased by 25%, and their mana cost is reduced by 50%.

Timeworn Signet of Command
Warrior Only
Effect: The duration of your shouts is increased by 50%.

Pompa

Re: Ideas for item drops in the new dungeon

Post by Pompa » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:58 pm

There are going to be new trinkets in the new Caverns of Time update. However, keep in mind that we can't create new spells as the ones you are using in your suggested trinkets!

Anyway, thanks a lot for your suggestions. ^^

Ragnon

Post by Ragnon » Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:35 pm

It would be cool to have the scourge invasion drops together with the loot from "extra" bosses that you can summon when doing the dungeon set 2 quests.

Lefaux

Post by Lefaux » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:57 am

Effect: Increases damage done by Arcane spells and effects by up to 50% of your total mana.
I think I'm misunderstanding what you originally meant so I just want to clarify this for me.
As a mage I have 4k mana.
So at full mana arcane explosion adds up to 4000 damage?

Azuran666

Post by Azuran666 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:44 pm

Some of them are insanely good some so bad... Don't add any op stuff to the game.
Human Warrior-LVL 29+

Casanova

Post by Casanova » Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:02 pm

Looking at the rogue one i can said that yeah.. Is pretty bad. So i said the same like Azuran666

Vetoblade

Post by Vetoblade » Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:02 am

Yeah, the rogue one is a bit weak in my opinion, compared to other classes. It needs some changes in my opinion, because it the moment is almost useless. Two of my friends are now at my home, and we play WoW together sometimes, raiding and stuff like this, and we use to call some more of our friends and play D&D Guide, this became our new favorite board game, considering that it's an RPG, it's a lot of fun to play when you have some people around, with whom you can interact and socialize.
Last edited by Vetoblade on Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

Starkobjekt

Post by Starkobjekt » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:57 am

Vetoblade wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:02 am
Yeah, the rogue one is a bit weak in my opinion, compared to other classes.
Buddy, this post is almost 2 years old, the conversation/relevance died long ago

Merikkinon

Post by Merikkinon » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:49 pm

Has the new dungeon been installed/finished yet?

Starkobjekt

Post by Starkobjekt » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:32 am

Merikkinon wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:49 pm
Has the new dungeon been installed/finished yet?
Caverns of Time is probably on ice, far from finished. Stormwind Keep is just mob encounters left from finished I assume, will probably take some time tho.