Defense of the Ancients - Battleground

Ranndall

Defense of the Ancients - Battleground

Post by Ranndall » Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:29 pm

Hey Everyone,

what do u think about a DOTA - Battleground on Turtle WoW? I think it could work and should be fun.
5vs5 Players.

Ranndall

Majestik51

Re: Defense of the Ancients - Battleground

Post by Majestik51 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:55 am

Ranndall wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:29 pm
Hey Everyone,

what do u think about a DOTA - Battleground on Turtle WoW? I think it could work and should be fun.
5vs5 Players.

Ranndall
+1
pls i beg u... turtle_tongue_head
Necromantis - 60 lvl Warlock

Elkepwn

Post by Elkepwn » Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:15 am

Big +1!
Gladiator / WoW Custom Content Creator
viewtopic.php?t=4220
play's turtle since 2022
APPLETREY: https://armory.turtle-wow.org/#!/character/Appletrey
INTERFACE: https://github.com/Appletrey/Turtle-WoW-pfUI-Interface

Mac

Post by Mac » Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:29 pm

It's an interesting idea. MOP was allegedly supposed to get a moba battleground named Defense of the Alehouse, but it got scrapped. Looking at it, the map for it seemed neat.

Voidrever

Post by Voidrever » Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:25 pm

Require naked (even jewelry) and 2 trinkets: 1 allows u to into bg and another one allows u to use items u buy inside and items only inside bg ( i want to block all 2 trinket lots, I don't want any items outside bring to DOTA ) if u out bg then u lost all items.
We need some vendors that sell component items and some item-maker NPC give u a quest that forged an item u want based on the requirement. And maybe some elite mobs give a unique buff? But importantly, we want ROSHAN THE IMMORTAL !!!!!! expect this bg only 45-1h.
The theme will be at Azshara, about those orcs and nelfs, maybe bg about the horde wanting to kill some timbermaw and nelfs sending troops to aid them.
Last edited by Voidrever on Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Majestik51

Post by Majestik51 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:32 pm

Man, imo with all this creativity the devs have they can build one ez.

The problem is that custom bg S.valley was a failure and no1 join qs, and is hard for the devs to reconsider a new custom bg creation.

BUT with all these new people joining, and all this interest for Vanilla wow+, i think they many ppl that play War3 and maybe Dota too once in their life.

For me, IF DOTA BG COMES IN TWOW, Ill never gonna play in these toxic dota portals again. And i think all these new players that enjoy PVP they will join and theyll make the society really GREAT.
I give a point to RP also cause this is all about old Warcraft story line.

A last problem is how this idea gonna be REALITY, we need to give the devs some suggestions and our point of views so that the IDEA goes to CREATION....

PEACE!! maintenance_turtle

Majestik51

Post by Majestik51 » Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:41 am

Voidrever wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:25 pm
Require naked (even jewelry) and 2 trinket: 1 allows u to into bg and another one allows u to use items u buy inside and items only inside bg ( i want to block all 2 trinket lots, i don't want any item outside bring to DOTA ), if u out bg then u lost all items.
We need some vendor that sell component item and some item make give u a quest which forged an item u need base on requirement. And maybe some elite mob give unique buff ? But importantly, we want ROSHAN THE IMMORTAL !!!!!! expect this bg only 45-1h.
Theme will be at azshara, about those orc and nelf, maybe bg about horde want to kill timbermaw and nelf sent troops to aid them.
BIG UP! Love it man! turtle_in_love_head

another option wuld b for every class shuld b a standard build, and it wuld be automatically bought when u reach fountain so new players dont spend time on deciding which items fit them. For pro players theres no discussion about it...

Gimme ROSHAN, want to smash!! turtle_tongue_head

Xudo
Has liked: 51 times

Post by Xudo » Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:52 am

Majestik51 wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:32 pm
For me, IF DOTA BG COMES IN TWOW, Ill never gonna play in these toxic dota portals again.
It may go wrong. Toxic dota portals will come to TWoW.
Xudo - tauren warrior 19 Sergeant armory.
I don't raid and rank, so you can not bother asking.
Nerf high level enchants on low level gear
Add lvl requirement to bandages
Best and optimal gear for 10-19 twinks
Have fun not only at 60.

Nilay

Post by Nilay » Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:20 am

Xudo wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:52 am
Majestik51 wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:32 pm
For me, IF DOTA BG COMES IN TWOW, Ill never gonna play in these toxic dota portals again.
It may go wrong. Toxic dota portals will come to TWoW.
Haha, hahaha... oh damn he is right.
I used to play eagerly here.

Majestik51

Post by Majestik51 » Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:51 am

Bro dota portals dont even know the exist of Private servers and they dont got enough good Computer build and Internet connection to support the game. Also they lack of finger skills... The only keys they know is QWER, thats it....